Accept me ?

2nd Confession , I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love that girl . Eventhough she's a nerd in the school . I stalked her everyseconds . No one knows about my feelings and I know this is the time for me to confess . 

I walk to her table . I stop in front of her . She looks up . I saw she drew something before she close it and hide in under her table . I smile at her . she smile back . everyone in the class watching us . 

"Hanna, I like you since I move to this school . I stalked you everyday . I followed you almost everywhere . Acccept me ?" I confess . She blush , suprise . 

"Don't lie . I know this is a -like prank . Stop with the acting !" She said . her eyes watered . "No this is not ! I like you , hanna ." She cry . 

"But how can a famous guy around the world likes a girl who is just a dork in a school ?! looks , Impossible ! Stop it ! " She wipe her tears and run out of the class . I try to catch her up . Everyone in the class suprise with my confession . I dont care . 

"hey , chanyeol oppa ! Why rushing ? Accompany me to the canteen pleaseee~" oh . this again . I hate her . she thinks I like her just bacuase I've once save her in the past . she hold my arm . "Yah ! let me go ! you , dont ever disturb me again ! I'm not your dog !" I said with anger . I leave her alone ."Oppa ! How dare you ! I hate you ! "

I have a feeling that she might went to the park . And yes , We really should be together bacuse my feeling is so true ! I walk to her . I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter