How I fell in love

Will you be my Rose?

Annyeo haseyo Yeorobun. Yes, along with my Shinee vs. exo story, I will also be working on this fanfic as well. Lee Hi is on the list of my favorite singers now so I thought that I should pair her up with one of the YG artists. And who else was there to fit that role other than Kang Seung Yoon? Well yeah there's TOP, but... Oh whatever just enjoy the chapter! And BTW, the majority of the story is in Seung Yoons POV.

 Lee Hayi Aka: Lee Hi. She is YG entertainments princess and is well known as the "Monster Rookie". Why I am mentioning her? Well... You see.... I like her. I really like her. No, I love her. 

Sure she is one of the most well liked rookies but I love her for her own self. I am in love with Hayi, not Hi. Why, you ask? Well let me tell you. 

*FlashBack* 

 I was punched in the stomach. The other jackass trainees started ganging up on me. A normal person would be screaming but... I'm used to the pain. Everyday, the other trainees at YG would bully me. Why? What have I ever done to deserve this?

"Tch! You're such a weakling for a guy." Jennie Kim walked towards my bruised self and leaned over me. "Just because you're good looking and talented, doesn't mean you are better than ME!" 

I spat in her face. I had enough of that . She only hurts me just cuz she apparently is jealous that I am going to debut before she will ever. 

"Huh. Still can't get over it can ya, Jen? Boo Hoo. Don't be so sad that you around G-dragon sunbaenim doesn't help." 

Her face turned red, "BASTARD!" She kicked me in the stomach and walked away. 

She returned with... My guitar.. Crap don't tell me she's going to-

"You broke my chance of debuting. So I'll break your precious little instrument." She lifted it up, preparing to smash it into pieces on the ground. Aish. Now I have to go save up money to buy a new on-

"What are you doing?" A deep, feminine voice interrupted Jennie's little revenge session. 

Jennie gasped. "S-sunbae-nim..." 

A small, curvy girl with platinum blonde hair approached Jennie and grabbed the guitar. Omo. Shes..... the new YG singer. Lee hi-ssi?!

"I said... What are you doing?" Lee Hi sunbae looked at Jennie in disgust. 

"I was um... I was just trying to help this guy.. I was using the guitar to fend the other trainees off and-"

"don't think I will tell Sangjangnim about this Jennie-ssi. He will delay your debut even more when he finds out." Lee Hi interrupted her with a cold tone in her voice. 

Jennie started shaking in rage, "you don't know anything. I've been training for so many goddamn years! You on the other hand debuted in only a few months. JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU !" She raised her hand to slap Lee Hi when a male 'Eh hem' was heard. 

It was YG Sangjangnim. He pulled Jennie away from Lee Hi. "jennie-ssi. What is the meaning of this?" 

"Wait Sangjangnam! L-Lee Hi sunbaenim started bullying us. I was only defending myself." 

"LIAR!" Jennie glared at me. 

"Jennie-ssi had those  trainees beat me up and she was going to break my things." 

"I see. Jennie. Come to my office right now. You are in big trouble young lady..." 

Jennie growled angrily and stomped out of the dance studio. Lee Hi helped me up, "Gwenchana?" She looked at me in concern. Her eyes... They're so cute.

"n-neh." I just stuttered and was I blushing?! Crap.

"Why do you let them do this to you?" She held both of my hands,

"You should've told one of the sunbaes or Sangjangnim..."

 "I would but... No one really wants to help me... The 2ne1 sunbae nims are the only nice ones I know but they're busy so.. I don't really have any friends." I started crying... This girl, something about her made me start telling the truth and now I'm crying like a girl.

i felt two little arms wrap around me. "Don't cry. I'll be your friend and I will be here to support you.." I pulled back to look at her in suprise. Lee Hi... THE Lee Hi wants to be my friend and help me. My heart thumped loudly. What is this feeling...

"Anyways, Annyeong Haseyo. Lee Hi iminida but call me Hayi. Hope we can get along Ppyeong~" Hayi bowed and did a cute pose with her introduction. I chuckled. Yes. I admit. I'm in love. 

*End of Flashback*

I clutched my chest where my heart was. It aches because.. I want her to be mine. I really do like her.. So much. But... TOP sunbaenim... 

*Flashback* 

Me and Hayi-ah had just came back to YG headquarters when she had to help the sunbaes in the studio.

"I'll see you later Oppa!" 'Oppa'... *sigh* she sounds so cute when she calls me that. 

I followed her quietly. She walked in and bowed to everyone. She sat right next to TOP sunbae nim and started talking to him while discussing about how the lyrics should be sang with Teddy sunbae. 

*timeskip* 

It was midnight and almost everyone went home. Top sunbae and Hayi-ah were alone in the studio while the others went to get something to eat. Aigoo. Why is she so nervous with him? I wish he wasn't her ideal type.  

"S-so Top sunbae.. Maybe we should arrange the notes like this and maybe for the chorus-" 

"Hayi-ah." Top sunbaes deep voice stopped her. 

"yes sunbae?" 

"please drop the formalities... Call me Oppa."

"huh?" My little Hayi was staring at him confused. What is sunbae planning? 

"Hayi-ah..." He came closer to her. "You're so cute." 

"Eh! Wait Sunbae. I don't think-" 

"It's Oppa for you." He wrapped his arms around her. 

"Hayi-ah..." He was 2 inches away from her face. "I like- no. I love you. Ever since that time we were together in Kpop star."

"Wait. Oppa!" She pushed him off. "Im sorry but.. I like some one else..."

"Who? That guitar playing guy?" He scoffed. "Hayi... He doesn't deserve you.... I'm better than him."

"ani. Oppa. You're my ideal type of man but... Seung Yoon is different.. He.. I love him. I'm sorry but I can't except and... You are much older than me.. It won't work out. Mianhe." She turned towards the door.

Hayi-ah... She loves me. She even said it! My heart... It's pounding like crazy. I'm so happy. But... Wait... What is Top sunbae doing? He's going towards her.

"Hayi..." He grabbed her and pinned her on the couch, "I don't care about age. It's just a number. I don't care if you are a rookie or you can't dance as well as the others... I love you. I'll make sure you understand." He lowered his head and pressed his lips onto hers. 

I couldn't bear to watch. I ran away from the scene to somewhere private. I cried all night. Hayi... Why did you let sunbae kiss you?

*End of Flashback*

Tears streamed down my cheeks. Ever since, she and sunbaenim have been a happy couple that everyone seems to support. Why? Why do I always get the bad end? I looked at the doll on my bed. It had blonde hair with white highlights like hers, wearing the pink dress and hat she wore in Its Over. little Hayi was crying while saying "Mianhe Yoonie oppa. I'm sorry I hurt you." I picked up little Hayi and pecked her on the lips.

 "Jagiya. It's not your fault..." I her hair. "Oppa forgives you. Don't be sad. I love you. Hayi." 

I layed in my bed. I smelled her hair. little Hayi's scent... smells just like the real Hayi. Maybe cuz I used the hair I found in Hayi's shower drain to make little Hayi Kekekekekeke.

"Don't worry baby." I whispered to her. "Oppa will take care of everything. All you have to do is smile for me."

I took a picture of Hayi and Top and ripped it in half. 

The section of Top sunbae, I took a lighter and burnt it, as if I was erasing Sunbae out of the picture. 

"Soon..." I chuckled. "Soon you will pay for taking Hayi-ah away from me..." 

I laughed louder and louder until my vision turned black from exhaustion.

 Omomomo. Seung Yoon is going going crazy ooh! Anyways, hope you like this chapter. Subscribe, comment, post on my wall, advertise, anything. Annyeong! ^._.^~Nya!