~ Icy Attitude ~

My Crazy...Crazier Life

 

Shin Hye's POV

 

My mind was in another world when I suddenly heard a very familiar and annoying noise coming from my phone. It was Min Min calling.  * time to change my ringtone *

 

Shin Hye-sshi can you come here and help me, the person who was supposed to help me got a pass and there's just too much work to do.” she said and hung up, just like that.

 

* Not even giving me a chance to answer -.- *

 

I headed towards the school after a few minutes of mumbling and complaining to myself. Although I was a bit reluctant since I wanted to stay out here longer.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yong Hwa's POV

 

I heard someone calling out my name. So I looked behind me and saw a figure running towards me.

 

“Jung Shin” I whispered then sighed.

 

“Hey, am I disturbing you? He chuckled and I gave him a scowl.

 

“O-kay so I am, anyway the music director wants to see us.....now” 

 

 

“Heard it's about the music fest.” Jong Hyun added, mysteriously appearing beside me.

 

“Alright but Min Hyuk's still at his-”

 

“We bumped into him and he said something about a pass then he run off towards the library.” Jung Shin answered before I could finish.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Third Person's POV

 

The next day, Mr. Kim, Ms. Seung and Ms. Lee's class had to come to school earlier than usual. The students and teachers all gathered in one of the “special” practice rooms.  * rooms that are only used for events like this *

 

The three teachers who obviously didn't get any sleep, sat around a small circular table discussing their opinions and plans about the fest. * plans, plans that stopped them from getting any sleep *

 

 

Even Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun were already there, sitting at their own table while chatting with each other. Not even noticing the fact that almost all the girls in the room were practically drooling at the sight of them.

 

...Everyone in the class were yawning, half already sleeping and the girls who are obviously trying to stay awake were too busy staring, drooling and fantasizing.

 

 

“Woah, pretty intense” Min Min chuckled as she and Shin Hye headed towards their band mates.

Shin Hye sat down but she noticed that Min Min stood frozen while taking small glances at the table next to them.

 

“Yahh, Hae Min snap out of it.” Shin Hye smirked, pulling her down, their band mates chuckling.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 “ Noona!! Annyeong^^” Min Hyuk greeted, waving at one of the girls near them.

 

The girl waved back “Annyeong, it's been a while.” she smiled, not caring one bit to the girls who were glaring at her.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Class was about to end and being the attentive person she is, Shin Hye jotted down all the important things in her notebook.

 

After their class was dismissed everyone had the rest of the day to start preparing since by the look of things, they didn't have time to slack and fool around.

 

 

* Shin Hye's notes *

                                             Music Fest                                                          Monday, Aug. 15

 

 

  • work with a group from another class

  • compose a music together for the audition
  • we've got till Thursday befor “show time”
  • 6 individual bands meaning only 3 joined bands

     

  • pass the audition and we'll be performing

    __________________________________________________________________

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Outside the classroom, Min Hyuk was chilling with his friends when he got an idea. He headed towards his “best friend” followed by his band mates.

 

“Noona, play with us” he offered with a dreamy smile. “What do you guys think?” he asked turning to his band mates.

 

“Cool” Jong Hyun and Jung Shin answered.

 

“Well...” Yong Hwa started “...they're always in the top 3 bands and they also don't look like the type who would drool over us like what those girls were doing before class started.” he finished in a cold tone, looking at the girl in front of him.

 

 

“Thanks for the offer Min Hyuk-sshi, this will be the first time we'll be playing together on a performance.” the girl replied, smiling sweetly that turned to a smirk as she turned to Yong Hwa.

 

“No need to worry, we're certainly not the type to... (looks at him from head-to-toe)...drool over you.” she said, purposely annoying him.

 

“O—kay then, lets just uhh meet at the practice room in an hour.” the other girl said, trying to smile and obviously TRYING to break the cold glare that was going on between her friend and Yong Hwa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... I know these chapters have been boring but the good parts are coming soon!!!

Thanks for my subscribers^^

* btw just in case you guys are a bit confused or somethin..well Min Min is also Hae Min its just that Min Min is what her friends calls her *