All alone

Ending Page [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I feel so all alone I feel so all alone I wanna run to you my love I'm saving all my love for you   All alone - Kim Jaejoong

131117

 

He says goodbye to her with a perk on her cheek. She smiles and he feels his heart aching again because of her beautiful smile. Why she is so pretty? If she wasn’t like this, everything would be pretty much easier, he thinks.

 

He waits till she closes the door of her house and when she does he turns around and walks with his hands inside his front pants pockets.

 

It’s a cold night but he doesn’t care because he doesn’t feel the coldness. What he’s feeling is a big pain that doesn’t let him be happy. That pain has a name and it is Park Jaehwa and her beauty.

 

Today they were like the best boyfriend-girlfriend again. He can’t help but smile every time he’s with her because she’s all what he needs. She shines with her brightness on his dark life giving a little light to it and that’s what makes him love her even more.

 

He keeps walking in the dark path till he reaches the place where they first met. It’s a little park with tall and green trees but their beautiful color can’t be seen because of the darkness of the night. He stares at the big and leafy tree on the back and smiles to himself remembering that beautiful afternoon that changed his life forever.

 

 

 

He was walking to nowhere as every afternoon after he and his father fought and reached without knowing how that park. He watched the kids playing on the sand, the dogs chasing each other and even one or two couples were in there. Everything and everyone seemed to be happy except him. He was there, sitting on a bench alone, just watching every single thing in the place when he noticed there was someone else alone as he was.

 

He stood up absentmindedly and walked towards the lonely girl lying on the grass with her head resting on her purple bag. He stared at the girl and bended down to watch her closer.

 

“Hey.” His mouth said without him wanting to. She didn’t answer. She had her earphones on her ears so she wouldn’t ever hear him unless he removed her earphones and that’s what he did. “Hey.” He repeated.

 

The girl opened her eyes as she felt the touch of someone and jumped because of the unfamiliar man over her. She sat up immediately and frowned staring at him.

 

“Who are you?” She spoke with the sweetest voice he had ever heard before.

“Who you want me to be?” He sat in front of her and stared keenly at her black eyes grinning.

“What? I asked who are you!” She moved back so the room between them would be bigger and he smiled to himself.

“Yes, I heard. Didn’t you hear I asked who you want me to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter