Meet the Family Part 3

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 6

You stayed in that position for a few minutes then lifted up your head, looking towards the sky, “Hyunnie, eomma is sorry for leaving you… eomma is a pabo for not holding onto you… I hope you are well,” you smiled slightly as tears streamed down your face and you stood up wobbling inside.

You finished unpacking and looked around the room feeling victorious, “I’m done!” you exclaimed as you fell onto your bed, completely exhausted from today’s events although the sun is still up.  You pouted as your stomach started growling; you patted it, “Oh don’t worry I’ll give you food…” it has become a habit to do that when you were pregnant with your son, and although you’re not pregnant anymore you still do it.

You went downstairs as if nothing happened and was surprised that the house was quiet, considering how many people lives in the house; you walked around, not seeing anyone… the house was totally isolated, “Surprising huh?”

“Yea, I thought spoiled rich people would have maids and butlers bustling around…” you paused and then turned jumping a few feet back as a tall man smiled at you, “So who are you… exactly anyways?” the man asked and you tilted your head as he looked fairly familiar, “Hyun Ae… I’m the new nanny…”

“Ani… that’s not it… Wait!” he snapped his fingers, “You were the one who drew on my hyungs face!”  You smiled a little when you figured out who he was talking about, “So that dude is your hyung?  That’s funny…”

“How is it funny?”  You looked at him; you thought it was hilarious that he looked mean, but seems nice, and his hyung looked nice but was actually the devil, “Nothing…” you looked around and sighed, “It seems empty here… where are all the maids and butlers… aren’t rich people supposed to you know have them… I mean not that I was rich, but you know on dramas and movies they…”

“Yea I know… we sent them out for vacation, and while they’re gone we do all the work,” he smiled again and you thought that he had a precious personality unlike his godforsaken hyung.  “But the thing I don’t understand is where is my family?”

“I don’t know either… I just finished unpacking and they were gone.”  The man nodded and then held out his hand, “Oh I forgot I’m Yifan, but please be comfortable to call me Kris.”  You smiled and shook his hand, surprised that it was larger than yours, “I’m… wait I already told you,” you both laughed and let go of each other’s hands.  “I could give you a tour of the place if you want…”

“Ne that would be great… Thanks!”

Your tour began and it wasn’t like those tours you get in a company or even museums, Kris made it really amusing and extravagate in a ‘this is how it is way’.  You walked around the house for about an hour, before you knew each spot by heart, “Wow… I wonder how you guys keep it sooo clean.”

“Well, we have a lot of helping hands since our cousins moved in with us.”  You nodded and sat on the coach wondering what else you should do; you felt a dip and turned to see that Kris sat next to you, “What is there to do in a rich neighborhood like this?

“Many,” he scrunched his face as he thought, “like leave and go visit the villages.”  You blinked and tilted your head, “That will take forever on bus.”

“Why take a bus when you can drive?” he pulled out his keys from his pocket, “Want to take it for a spin?”

“Are you sure?  I might scratch your baby like I did to your hyungs?”

“You scratched Cindy… wow that took some guts!” he widened his eyes, and his mouth formed an ‘O’ but you knew he was smiling inside.  “Ne, I didn’t mean it but he almost killed me…”

“Killed you?”  You opened your mouth to say it, but they shook your head, “It’s nothing…”  Kris nodded and after a second grabbed your wrist gently, “How ‘bout we take a ride… I’ll give you a tour of this ‘rich’ neighborhood.”  You smiled and nodded, following him out.  You didn’t notice that there was someone watching the whole interaction with you and Kris.

 

Kris and you returned later in the day and still no one was at the house, “Is it always this empty?”

“Ani… I’m not sure…”

“They called while you two were gone, saying that they’ll be back at about midnight, so we shouldn’t wait up.”  You snapped your head and saw Luhan ascending down the stairs, “Surprise to see me?”  You coughed a laugh, “Yea, I thought they took you to the hospital… guess I should’ve hit harder.”  Luhan scowled and Kris laughed to break the tension, “You guys are something… I don’t know what human beings hate each other at first sight… oh and…” he turned to Luhan, “What did appa say about you sending me in for your blind date?”

“Blind date?” you laughed, “Really?”  Luhan bared his teeth and tried to ignore your obnoxious laugh, “He was angry, but he’ll soon forget… how was it for you though?”

“She liked me… and asked for another date, but I rejected…”

“Why?” you asked surprising the two boys; you scrunched up your face, “Yah… it’s not bad being curious.”

“It is if you have no business interfering,” Luhan said.  “It’s ok…” Kris turned to you, “Well, I didn’t feel any connection with her.”  You nodded understanding, but I felt a connection with Sandeul and look what happened to me…

 

“Sandeul, please!”

“Please what?!” he yelled, “Please help you! Please stay with you and the baby, but you know what… I’m not even sure that’s my baby!”  You widened your eyes and stared straight at him, “W-what?” He sighed and rubbed his face, seemingly exhausted, “The baby… is not my mine.”  He walked away leaving you stunned unable to speak…

 

“Yah… are you ok?” Kris asked as you stared at the opposite wall; you blinked and sniffed, “Uh… yea… I’m just going to go to sleep,” you walked away upstairs to your room.  Once you were gone Kris said, “Maybe we shoul…”

“Don’t in other people’s business, oh and thanks again.”  Kris smiled widely, “No problem.”  Luhan nodded, “Did you eat already?”  Kris nodded and Luhan went and made something for himself… like always.

When he returned from the kitchen he saw that Kris is not there, probably already went to sleep.  Luhan let out a sigh, looking at the empty place as he put in his headphones; then he went upstairs, stopping right in front of your room.  He walked in and saw that you were sleeping, a smile came across his face, “I guess it’s time for my revenge.”  He walked to your desk and found a marker, he turned to you and was about to draw, but stopped as he saw tears reflecting from the moonlight.

He sighed and after a long minute put the market away and took off his headphones and put them on you.  After he did that he walk out, straight to his room.

 

“I’m SOO Tired!” Mr. Xi cried as they entered the house, all totally exhausted.  “Well, it’s you that wanted to go to Lotte World, appa!” Kyung Jae bluntly said as she walked upstairs to her room.  “It’s ok appa… want me to read you a story?” Hyun Ji smiled as he grabbed his appas hand.  Mr. Xi smiled and shook his head, “You don’t even know how to read yet… Sehun?”

“Ne samchon?”

“Come, you read to me… everybody else go to sleep because we have a big day ahead of us.”  Everybody nodded, glad that they didn’t have the task to read to Mr. Xi tonight since he always likes to put their names in the story and he always interrupts the reader.

They all went to their respected rooms except Hyun Ji who passed your room to get to Luhan’s.  He went inside and found that Luhan was reading a book; Luhan looked up and smiled as he saw his brother at the door, “Hyun Ji… you want to sleep here tonight?”  Hyun Ji smiled and nodded as he waddled his way to Luhan’s bed.  Luhan picked him up and placed him next to him in which Hyun Ji started to snuggle under the blankets, “You want me to read to you?”

“Hyung?”  Luhan looked at him and Hyun Ji said, “Do you like my nanny?”  Luhan blinked and pursed his lips, not saying anything; Hyun Ji pouted, “Please don’t hate her… I like her.”  Luhan sighed and petted Hyun Ji’s hair, “Let Hyung read you a story, arra.”  Hyun Ji smiled and nodded as he hugged Luhan’s arm, “What story?”

“It’s Beat the Impossible…”

“I don’t want that!” Hyun Ji pouted then got off the bed as he ran out of the room, only to come back with another book and handed it to Luhan, “I want you to read this.”  Luhan sighed and grabbed the book, cringing at the title, “Unexpected Love?”  Hyun Ji nodded and snuggled up; Luhan sighed again and opened the book, “I’m serious… appa should stop buying these…” then after a deep breath he began to read, “In every second of his day, Minwoo had to face the fear of seeing people being all lovey-dovey. He hated it… He didn’t understand why people are like that.   Don’t get him wrong he was like that too and he also thought it’s wonderful, but then it ended up in heart break and that’s where his story begins…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Mianhae for not updating but I hope you enjoy this update^^ saranghae^3^  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_mv2praadrA1qk1bl4o1_500.gif Don't worry i will^^

large.gif  Mianha Onew but i'm not... it's not yours hahaha^^

tumblr_li9upekIav1qgcfpd.gif  Not personally but i want to^^

tumblr_lxb5kfimyL1qgn9jro2_500.gif  He seems pretty happy^^

tumblr_lthedwqRCy1r033m2_large.gif  Live with it^^