Ch.2-Hey New Kid...

I Just Want to Know

 It turns out by the time I had stopped being confused an mad at L.joe and had gone to class I was late. Sitting next the new exchange student was L.joe smirking like the cat the caught the canary.  I sighed and mentally rolled my eyes at him. He winked at me as I passed by him to get to my seat.He was the last person I could possibly want to see at the moment.

The rest of the day went on just like that and didn't seem to be getting any better. Each moment that I wasn't trying to avoid L.joe and his suggestive winks and smirks I would suddenly be thinking about the kiss. It would just creep up on me heating up my body making my head dizzy and me irrational. It didn't help that whenever L.joe was anywhere near me he'd come over and sit so close to me I couldn't tell were he ended and I began. He'd make these lewd gestures with his hands and run them along my thighs like it was normal. No matter how man times I snapped at him or hit his hands away he always seemed to come back.

Finally the last bell rang and I jumped out of my chair so fast I knocked over all of my books. I sighed and bent down to pick them up quickly before standing back up and making my way to the door, but before I could leave a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me back into the room. I was being towed further in to the room towards the teacher's desk. Along the way my books clattered to the floor and smashed against student's chairs and desks making them move and emit a shrill scrapping sound. My eyes flew around the room frantically searching for something to figure out who was carrying me. I panicked and my chest begun to rise rapidly as the person who was holding me so tightly lowered his head to nibble at my collar bone. I just caught a glance of bright purple hair before I pushed him away.

'Of course it was L.joe that bastard.' I thought angrily all the fear leached out of me in seconds. There was bruise from where he had been nibbling I could feel it. The blood raised right up against my skin like it was meant to be there. I blushed. Half in embarrassment and half n anger at L.joe for doing this to me. Making me want him but still hate him. While I was in my head L.joe had come up to me his face inches away from mine. When I realized our position I yipped(not manly at all if I may say so myself) and scrabbled away. L.joe chuckled smirking at the bruise he had made. I looked down and found that I was right. I was huge! The blood under my skin welled up so red it could rival Rudolph's nose it was as if L.joe wanted it to  shout to anyone who saw it I was his. I blushed even more and hurriedly covered up with my hand.

" Why'd you do that to me!!! I was scared and then you assault my collar bone!!!!" I  yelled. He smiled charmingly and began to advance toward me. I began toi hurriedly back away until I fell onto some poor kid's desk. It scrapped and creaked ominously about my weight but didn't protest further. He smirked as he bent his torso over me and grabbed my thighs. I gasped and to my surprise he wrapped them around his hips.

"I did it because you wanted me. You liked it. You like this." He said kissing the hickey.

"That's not true. Even in the bathroom I didn't want it!" I lied angrily. How could is boy know me so well. It was maddening!

"Don't lie to me. You liked every single second of that kiss. You didn't push me away you pulled me closer and every time I touched you I could hear your little gasps and moans. Even though you don't want to or even refuse to acknowledge the fact that you were as much a part of that kiss as I was because you definitely kissed back. Admit it. I turn you on." He said his face was so close to mine. I could feel his breath intermingle with mine. Every few seconds his eyes would flit down to my lips still swollen an pink from the kiss in the bathroom. I waited for him to do something. Maybe make a move but this time I could feel something had to be different. After a short while of that silence filled with so much tension I could feel it pressing against my lungs I realized what it was. He wasn't going to initiate this kiss not like last time no he was waiting for me. He wanted me to make the first move. I sighed because despite everything and me still being angry that he had gotten me into this corner aside he was right.

He didn't just though. He made me crazy. He made want to jump out of my skin and crawl into him. He made me like even love him in the little time we've had. His heated kiss and the touches he's given me. His seductive looks and little gestures. I wanted it this time. All of it and all of him.

Obviously I had taken to long to figure out if I was going to do it or not because L.joe pulled away from me with little disappointed sigh but before he could get anywhere I had grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him back. Our lips came together in a heated battle of dominance. Skin on skin. I began to nip at his bottom lip asking for entrance into his mouth and he let me in with little resistance. He laughed against my mouth and began to play with my tongue. I was really enjoying this for some reason. He my top lip into his mouth and gripped my thighs harder than before and pulled me farther up his body. With every kiss I felt like he was taking my breathe away until there was nothing left but him. I'd never felt this way out anyone before. No one was like L.joe and I hated that but I couldn't help craving him. His sweet pink lips and his little smiles. Even the soft touches that made my skin tingle. The desk started to move under L.joe and I ruining our groping session.

I looked up and laughed. L.joe's purple hair was sticking up at odd angles from when I had grabbed his hair while we were making out, and his shirt was half open. I felt a suspicious breeze and to my horror so was my shirt. It was hanging almost all the way off of my body

'When did this happen' I thought mortified that it had happened in the first place!! I suddenly realized that at first I really hadn't meant for this to escalate so far. I had just want a kiss for god sakes!! Panicked I rushed to pull my shirt back over my slim shoulders but as stopped by a had. L.joe was looking at me as if HE were the one horrified and a mortally wounded puppy at the same time.

"What are you dong?" His voice was low and ruff from obvious arousal. His hands wrapped themselves tightly back around my waist and before I could even think to ask what HE was doing or come back with a witty retort to get back control of the situation he had me pinned on my back on top of the desks he had pushed together

"OH MY GOD!!! LEE BYUNHUN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! THE TEACHER COULD COME IN AT ANY MOMENT!!! ARE YOU COMPLETELY CRAZY!!!!" I began yelling  but he just smiled at me like it was the cutest thing ever and that look right there seemed to shut me up enough for him to kiss me again. my mind blanked and my legs wrapped around his waist on instinct to hold on because the rest of me had turned to jelly. My lifeline as now this boy. He began peppering little kisses down my neck and collar bones then came back up to my mouth and sweetly gave me one last peck.

"Date me." He said. He was so serious I was almost afraid to look at him. I was flushed and his lips were still just inches away from my skin. I could still feel the ache the need or him to touch me everywhere his lips had and kissed on my body, but those two words as they sunk in were calming me. And fast. Finally I looked up at his face it was bare, a exposed to me. His expressions spilling over the edges of his eyes and pooling into my heart like never before.

"What did you say?" I knew what he had said. I could still hear it. I could practically feel it. My leg slipped off of his waist not needing his body heat to keep me afloat anymore.

"Go out with me?" He said again. Less confident now. Way less confident. His lips were red and swollen. His hair mushed yet still perfect.

"Look...L.joe I know we just...did something. Actually we did a lot of things in the bathroom and in this room but... we barely know each other. In fact I don't even understand what we're actually doing right now! How am I suppose to go out with you on that! I don'tknow you and you don't know me." I just looked at me with more charming smiles and puppy eyes.

"But that's the only reason! I don't care about that. Despite what people may seem to think I didn't really come to this school because of my grandfather, or any other elaborate story someone has made up...I came her for you!" He said. Passion flaring in his yes.

'What does he mean for me?' I asked myself. I was confused. How had he come to this school for me? I had never met him before today and I never associated with anyone from other schools outside of school property! Could he be a stalker? Had I let my stalker touch me!!! I was gonna hyperventilate if that was the truth!

"When I was in middle school...I used to be bullied...a lot. I was really small. smaller than my whole even the girls, But I didn't mind because there was this amazing guy who was a little older than me and every time I would cry or something he'd help me cheer up. He would smile like an angel sent to me from heaven and I absolutely adored him. So that summer I decided to take life by the horns. I grew a lot started going to the gym and built up some muscle hoping that maybe I'd see my angel once again and I'd get to thank him properly. Sadly that autumn he had moved and no longer came to my school...I found out a year ago he comes here. All those years without him were full of reget. in a matter of days I became Abilene's kingka. i got into harsh fights to get to the top and that landed me a "bad boy" reputation but deep down I just couldn't shake my angel from my mind. I wanted to find him. Tell him thank you. In high school everyone either feared or loved me and soon I had kids that would go to other schools and tell me about that school's kingkas. They'd have photos to compare and one day I saw him. He had beautiful red hair and he was smiling just like I remembered and I fell in love with a boy named Lee Chanhee and at first I didn't even know. I couldn't comprehend it after so much time just wanting to sa thank you. Now there was just this welling of new emotion and when I saw you today. I just wanted you. So much more. So I kissed you and now we're here. So you see I do know you in my own way. Together we can know each other better. Just give me a chance Chanhee. " L.joe finished as he finished his voice began to strain. I was shaking and I realized this whole time not only was he telling his story he was calming me by rubbing my arms while he spoke.

"You were that kid?" I asked shock clearly laced in my voice. He nodded yes and now if I looked a bit close I could see it. The way I had walked that lonely boy home from school and that time when he had been crying and I had cheered his up. I could see if I looked just right where that boy had filled out just right and muscled up and grown into the young man standing here...with me once again. This was fate. Back when I was in middle school with him I had tried being as close as possible to him because he was always so sad but over time I seemed to have started to have developed a crush on the smaller male. My grades began to slip when I realized what was happening and freaked out. I got into fights with my mom and soon had switched me schools that very autumn against my will. Later on and until recently(Like today) I had still wondered...what had happened to that sad small boy but he had survived and here he was.

Slowly almost timidly I reached up and rubbed L.joe's cheek.

"You do know me...but as your angel. I'm different and you're obviously different. Maybe we can make this work but we need know each other ok?" I asked. He smiled in agreement and jumped on me kissing all over my face in excitement

"Chunji I really love you" He said kissing me sweetly on the lips. I was more like a touch of lips nothing ual about it simple. I smiled and we just stared at each others eyes for a bit.

'Maybe this could work.' I though happily.

Suddenly the room door swung open to revel our balding teacher

"What the!!!!" He screeched. I could imagine the site we were. Our hair a mess obvious kiss marks on my neck and collar bones. Our lips swollen and red. My shirt half off and L.joe's already all the way gone.

"Oh god no." I groaned

Never mind this isn't gonna work.

(A/N- I can't believe I procrastinated my own story! That's just disgraceful.-Sigh-  I hope you like this chapter. Please subscribe and comment)