Emotions Everywhere

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

YG Entertainment Meeting Room

Normal POV

He gave the BIGBANG members a skeptical look. An aged man, tattered with experience, had seen it all and heard it all. Yang Hyun Suk knew very well the boys were covering something up. He saw the faulty wiring in their plan. All be in, the president decided to play along. “So you’re telling me that’s what happened?” YG asked, his eyes becoming hard.

The members didn’t falter under his gaze. Although they stood their ground, the boys knew, deep down, YG knew something wasn’t right. “Yes, that’s what happened,” the Kwon Leadah answered strongly. Yang Hyun Suk’s eyes caressed each member, his stare remaining strong on each of them. He gave them one final look before he fell back into his chair, releasing a sigh. “You’re telling me you guys were hanging out and drinking,” the three members nodded, “and Seungri ended up having too much to drink. With that, the drunk maknae decided to have a dance off with Seunghyun. He refused, but Seungri decided to go ahead with it anyway.”

“…And hw ended up doing a move he’s been working on - a back handspring while spinning with his one hand. Since his sense of coordination was off because of the alcohol, he lost his balance half way through and crashed into the table. We tried to stop him, but you know how he gets when he becomes drunk.” Jiyong finished up, holding YG’s stare.

The president propped his elbows on the table, lacing his fingers together. He stared at each member before he threw his words in. His eyes then fell upon the leader. There was something about the look in his eyes that erupted goose-bumps all over his body. Jiyong felt exposed under the head’s stare, afraid to move the slightest inch.

“You boys know I wasn’t born yesterday,” YG finally said after what they thought was a never ending silence. “Now, you either stick with the story you have now and deal with the unforeseen consequences or,” they silently held in a nervous breath, “you can tell me what actually happened and deal with the consequences you know will happen.”

Their bodies tensed up at the president’s proposition. Jiyong’s hands felt clammy; Seungri kept his eyes on the floor, and Seunghyun remained motionless, unsure of what to do.

“Boys…” YG reminded the BIGBANG members, growing impatient.

The three artists exchanged nervous glances between one another. The fashionista looked back at YG, finally letting out a sigh. He eyed him with a pleading look in them, searching for a small sign of forgiveness with what he was about to tell him. “Seungri was drunk, that part is true.” He could sense the panic rising in his fellow members. He coughed nervously before continuing. “Myself, Seungri, hyung, Cho Hee-noona, and the twins were drunk. Anika, Daesung, Youngbae, and Hyi Jun weren’t drinking. We were all just sitting around, talking and what not. Anika was sitting on the couch, and the maknae was next to her. He was getting touchy-feely with her, trying to get her to give him more to drink. She tried pushing him away while refusing to give him anymore to drink.”

He could feel the glares Seungri was throwing at him. But the leader continued on. “The maknae continued to try, but Daesung soon stepped in. He took Seungri and put him where Cho Hee-noona was sitting.”

Seungri’s fists clenched. Seunghyun was now eyeing the floor. The leader continued on with his recollection. “Daesung and Anika were talking, when Seungri said he should date her already. Youngbae told him to stop, but he kept going. He said if Anika didn’t have to leave, they’d be dating by now. He said that if her father wasn’t Italian, she wouldn’t of had to leave. He went on to say because he was Italian, that meant he was part of the Mafia. Being that, her appa had an “assignment,” but it went wrong, and that’s why he lost his life.”

Jiyong was afraid to speak any further. He already felt uncomfortable because of the daggers coming his way from the youngest. “Continue, Jiyong,” the president motioned.

I really don’t want to. He let out a sigh, proceeding with the dramatic tale. “You know how Anika is, sir. But after what Seungri said, she… well… she lost it. She went berserk on Seungri and… you can see the number she did on his face,” afraid to gesture towards the fuming maknae.

As soon as the Kwon Leadah finished, the four men were met with a tense silence. His fists were curled into tight balls upon his thighs. The sound of ticking echoed within his head.

The president then leaned back in his chair, his hands now draped on the arm rests. “Ok, here’s what’s going to happen.”

***

 Anika’s POV

It’s been two days since the drunken drama unfolded in the dorm. It’s been two days since I’ve seen Seungri. It’s been two days since I’ve seen Daesung.

“What’s with that look in your eyes? You don’t miss him. You don’t want to see his face.”

My saddened reflection stared back at me. This look was very familiar to me. The last time I looked like this was when I was at the airport, departing for New York. That was the moment I was leaving everything behind.

Leaving my life in Seoul.

Leaving my dreams.

Leaving my friends.

Leaving the source of light that emitted brightly in my darkened life.

I sighed to myself. I hated the burden my emotions brought. Emotions .

As I eyed my doppelganger, I felt the anger brewing within me. “Of course I feel guilty for what I’ve done to him. But what he said about dad… Of course I feel guilty for hurting my best friend…”

My words faded away quickly as I lashed out. The angered scream traveled throughout the hallway, disappearing quickly.

“I hate emotions so much…”

***

Baby don’t cry. Baby don’t cry. Baby don’t cry.

One more time, for me, just give me your smile.

I bellowed out the last note, putting as much power as I could. As I finished, my eyes went to a hysterically clapping Teddy, who’s eyes were glistening. Youngbae-hyung sat next to him, giving me a thumbs up. His face wore the opposite expression Teddy had. Although hyung had a smile on his face, it was touched with sadness. I had an idea why.

Nodding, I removed the headphones and stepped out of the recording booth. Teddy couldn’t contain his excitement, and erupted an explosion of great happiness. “You always knew how to mix emotion with those power house vocals of yours,” he praised. I smiled weakly at him, just taking his words without saying anything. “Alright you two, you’re done for the day. Tell Anika to come down since she’s up next.”

Anika…

“Will do, hyung,” Youngbae-hyung said before we took our leave.

As Teddy waved us off, we bowed and said our goodbyes. Once we left, I looked over to see if we were out of ear shot. In the clear, I then grabbed hyung’s shoulder. “Take me to see her.”

A sigh escaped from him. “Even if I did, she’ll manage to get away,” he answered, his back facing me.

I felt the frustration growling within my chest. This has been same, repetitive answer he’s given me whenever I asked him to let me see her. “She refuses to pick up my calls and answer my texts. I know she’s avoiding me because of what happened, but…” I swallowed the anger building up in my throat.

Not seeing her was making me angry. She avoiding me was making me upset. I hated feeling this way towards her. I hated feeling like this in general.

“You will take me to her, hyung,” I ordered, my body tensing up.

The hard look in Youngbae-hyung’s eyes began to soften. A sigh of defeat escaped from his lips. “Fine, but I warned you.”

 

 

A/N: Hey, gaiz! Alright, I didn't expect this to be done so early, haha. But I've been on a writing craze for 2 weeks. With this chapter, I feel half-n-half about it. I like it, but at the same time, I feel it could be better. Hm, I dunno. Maybe I'll redo it. Chapter 13 is underway~! Enjoy~!