The new relationships

the Shop around the Corner

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.

So, love the people who treat you right

and forget about the ones who don't.

And believe that everything happens for a reason...

If you get a chance - take it;

If it changes your life - let it.

Nobody said that it would be easy...

They just promised it would be worth it.


"Well.... that was... awkward." Eunhyuk looked away from the couple, blushing. 

"So... what do we do now?" Lilly asked, avoiding eyes contact with Eunhyuk.

"Do you want to go somewhere to celebrate our victory?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Only if you pay." Lilly grinned.

"It's your lucky day."


Eunhyuk and Lilly were sitting at a nice and cozy restaurant on Potato Street. 

Lilly were staring at Eunhyuk amusingly. Even though they did not start well from the beginning but she had to admit for a split second that he was actually really good-looking. Lilly entertained a quick tiny fantasy of them strolling down Strawberry Avenue hand-in-hand and going to Baskin Robin for ice-cream and her introducing him to her parents. 

But then she realized..... that fantasy? It would never, ever come true. She already promised herself that her heart would only beat for Leeteuk only.

"Well, since our best friends are probably dating now, why don't we try to be nice and get to know each other?" Eunhyuk stirred up the awkward  silence.

"You mean you want to be friends with me?" Lilly widened her eyes.

"Why not?"

"Why should I?" Lilly shrugged her shoulders. "You don't look that trustable."

"Don't judge by what you see on the outside, that's just the beginning of who I am." Eunhyuk took and a sip of water.

"I will only do this for Pari's sake." Lilly sighed. 

"So, tell me something about you." Eunhyuk smiled.

"I'm better at giving advices than taking advices." Lilly spoke as she looked outside the window.

"Interesting. What else?"

"I love waking up to the smell of food."

"You're just like ShinDong hyung." Eunhyuk exclaimed. "Maybe I should introduce him to you sometimes."

"I'm in love with my bed but my alarm clock never lets us be together."

"And now you sound like Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk nodded  his head.

"I hate math. I think they should grow up and solve their own problems."

"You can ask Kyuhyun for help. He's a math genius."

"When I'm bored, I draw mustaches on people's faces in magazines."

"Have you ever draw on my face?" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"All the time." Lilly laughed. "I wish my life had background music like in the movies."

"If everybody wish for that." Eunhyuk smiled. "The world would be a mess. Too noisy."

"There's one thing I want to say but pinky promise me you will keep it as  a secret first." Lilly held out her pinky.

"Deal." Eunhyuk chuckled.

"I want to be by Leeteuk's side for the rest of my life." Lilly sighed.

"You mean Teuk hyung?" Eunhyuk cracked up.

"I will kill you if you ever spill this." Lilly glared.

"Promise." Eunhyuk held his two hands up. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want your help." Lilly cheekily answered.

"What?" Eunhyuk jumped up. "You want me to help you with that old man?"

"What with the face? Are you jealous?" Lilly laughed.

"As if." Eunhyuk sticked his tongue out. "Don't worry. Within this year, he will be all your."

"Remember your words."


"So are we an item now?" Donghae shyly asked when they broke the kiss to gasp for air.

"Item?" Paris rolled her eyes. "What are we? Middle-schoolers?"

"I mean... are we official now?" 

"I don't know." Paris shrugged her shoulders. "You never asked."

Donghae was confused for a moment then he finally realized what Paris meant.

Donghae turned Paris's body to face him. 

"Yoon Paris, I love you, will you be my girl friend?" He looked deeply into her eyes.

 "I love you too." Paris gave Donghae a quick peck on the lips and nodded her head lightly.

"When I first met you I didn't know you were going to cause this many problems." Donghae sighed.

"What problems?"

"All those butterflies in my stomach, my sleepless nights and the pain in heart." 

"You mean I'm the cause to all your problems?" Paris shrieked.

"I never said those problems were bad." Donghae smiled. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Then promise me you will never hurt me."

"I can't promise I'll never hurt you, but I can promise that I'll never mean to."


"To our best friends." Eunhyuk held out his glass.

"And to our friendship." Lilly smiled.

Eunhyuk knew he was right from the beginning. From the moment he laid his eyes on Lilly, he thought to himself, 'there's a nut case.'

And yet.. she made him so happy today with all her jokes and storied. If Jessica, his ex-girl friend had been there, she'd have made sure that the conversation, instead of flowing humorously from Family Outing to StarKing, would have revolved solely around her. 

And afterward, of course, she'd have staggered to the toilet and heaved everything she'd just consumed into it.

Somehow, he couldn't picture Kim Lilly doing any of these things.

Still, that didn't mean Lilly was mean to be for him.


 

 

I'm sorry for those cheesy parts. :D

And no, not Jessica from snsd >_< it's  Jessica, my annoying neighbor who i really hate.