STAFF

Getting Into Exo's bedrooms. (An Interactive thingy)

You head towards the locker room. I should get a change of staff clothes before anyone kicks me out.

You find a door with the word LOCKERS written on it. Once you are inside, you find a staff shirt and slip into it. Satisfied, you walk out and continue your journey to find exo.

You walk through the never ending hallways, reading the signs on each door.

Once you come to the end of the hallway, you throw your hands up in frustration. Where the heck are they?

Suddenly a cleaning lady walks past you, sweeping at the non-existent dust on the floor.

“Excuse me.” You walk towards her.

She looks at you, “what?”

“Do you; by any chance know where exo are?”

She looks at you blankly, “Who’s that?”

You frown, “Uhh...” You start describing each of the exo members.

She shrugs, “Still don’t know who you’re talking about,” and goes back to sweeping the floor.

You pout, feeling down and randomly walk around the area. Not paying attention to where you are going, you bump into some one.

“Oop, sorry.” They say, bowing.

Without looking at the persons face, you say

“Watch where you’re going.”

“No, I’m sorry.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hello everyone! thank you for reading :D
Also, thanks for all the new subscribers, sorry If I can't thank you all individually! I love you all.
Comment who your bias is, and who you would like to see first! 
Thank you!