Follow the unsuspecting high school girls!

Getting Into Exo's bedrooms. (An Interactive thingy)

You change into spy mode and follow the teenagers wherever they were going. The girls kept walking and chatting happily to each other. They turn a corner and your eyes widen at the sight in front of you. There is a long line of what seems like thousands of people, or should I say, high schoolers. They are all chattering loudly.

Security guards are pushing people and yelling at people to stay in line. People are pulling out posters and glow sticks. You turn to a girl standing next to you and ask her, “So, whose concert is this.”

“Exo.”

Your eyebrows rise in delight. Yes! You do a little mental victory cheer.

The girl looks at you, frowning. “But you need a ticket to get in.”

Your eyebrows drop. Ugh, I don’t have a ticket.

You walk out of the line and circle the huge stadium. Once you are at the backside of the stadium. A huge gate greets you. There is a sign on the fence that says, STAFF ONLY. DO NOT ENTER.

You try to push the gate open, but it doesn’t budge. Only people with a staff card can go in. You look at the gate, forming a plan in your head. If I climb over it, I have a possibility of falling and hitting my head. If I go under, I have a possibility of getting stuck.

What do you do?

Climb the gate

Wiggle under.