。Hello, Stranger

와일드; WILD Review Shop。

 title: Hello, Stranger
 author: relau99
 themes: romance
 description: A girl fell for the beautiful stranger she saw everyday. One day, the stranger unknowingly broke her heart. She still loves him, though. Enough to sacrifice her life for his happiness. She got into a comma because she saved the stranger's girlfriend. 2 months later, she woke up and saw the stranger, now single and ready to befriend her. Isn't this the perfect chance to go after him? But there's a twist. The girl doesn't remember anything about the stranger.

 note: reviewed only the first 8 chapters (except for chapter 7)

 

 

 

TITLE: (3/5)

The title is good as it gave off a mysterious vibe. What role will this stranger play? But apparently this is a common title.

 

DESCRIPTION&FOREWORD: (3/5)

It is easy to understand, which is  of course, good. But you kind of gave away the details after she met the stranger. Usually in stories like these I'll be like "oh wow what will this stranger do to her? Is this stranger a friend? A foe?". At least you had that question there that would let the readers be itched to find out in your fic.

 

POSTER: (5/5)

I have to be  frank; the poster is lovely, and the quote placed in the poster is simply beautiful.

 

PLOT: (15/15)

And sometimes I ask why I only wanted to review 7 chapters. It's nice. There were events that had me real itching to know what will happen next.

 

ORIGINALITY: (13/15)

This doesn't seem too cliche from what I've imagined, after all, since it is about meeting a stranger. The thing which I find common is someone falling in love with a stranger, but with the coma thing, this is quite original.

 

FLOW: (8/10)

You seemed to double post your Chapter 1, and it confused me for a while that I forgot how I am into reading this for a while. Be sure to check each chapter to see if you accidentally double posted.

But apart from that, everything else seems easy to follow, although the chapters seem short.

 

WRITING STYLE: (9/10)

In your description, you capitalized the second "stranger". In the first one, you didn't. Be uniform with the supposed capitalization. If you meant that the stranger is like a nickname, put "Stranger", and if not, put "stranger".

The sentences were simple but understandable. This is better than having flowery sentences but not understandable at all.

 

CHARACTERIZATION: (9/10)

The way you put it is really set to be in POVs. They were well developed, too, and you could easily identify their roles.

 

GRAMMAR&SPELLING: (13/15)

There were only a few errors that I've spotted.

"even though he doesn't even know I  exist." - there were two evens in this phrase and you could just simply put it as "even though he doesn't even know I exist"

"I always took the bus" - Since she does it always, which is present  tense, it should be "I always take the bus"

"I found out that my girlfriend has cheated on me."

"if you fell for two person" - "if you fell for two persons"

"she also don't know me." - "she also doesn't know me."

Sometimes you put "comma". Comma is the punctuation mark. It should be "coma" since you  meant the unconscious state.

 

ENJOYMENT: (8/10)

While reading through the fic, I somehow imagined myself in such situation, and I felt some pang (lmao).

 

TOTAL: (86/100)

 

(c) wild
Thanks  for requesting!! omg I'm so sorry this took me a very long time to post. T_T I had 4 yearbook pages to finish...