A Day Well Spent

Lip Gloss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Jiwoo, or as Chanyeol like to declare, his soul mate, picked up a tube of lip gloss from the makeup rack and applied it on to her lips. Layering just a small coat, she smacked her lips together and turned to her boyfriend, “Does this color look good on me?”

 

With his arms resting against the makeup shelves, Chanyeol buried his face into his sleeve and groaned “Ugh, everything looks fantastic on you, Jiwoo so can we please stop looking at lip glosses?” The tall man pitifully pleaded. Jiwoo pouted up at Chanyeol and carefully placed the lip gloss back in its original place. “You said you wanted to hang out today. Why do you look so grumpy?”

 

Chanyeol exasperatedly sighed, “Because we're in a makeup store and you've tried on countless of lip glosses and a whole bunch of other crap on already.” Chanyeol usually didn't mind what they did. They could do anything and he didn't care. All Chanyeol needed was Jiwoo by his side and the smiling man was perfectly happy. But you can't blame him here. As much as Chanyeol loved his dear girlfriend, he didn't fancy being in a makeup store for the last 30 minutes.

 

Jiwoo tapped her slender finger against her full, glossy lips. She smiled playfully at her tall boyfriend. “I know a way to make you feel better.”

“You're trying on another one?!” Chanyeol couldn't help but raise his voice with wide eyes.

“I promise it'll get better.” Jiwoo lightly her lips and grasped her boyfriend's face into her warm hands.

“Wh-” Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Jiwoo set her lips firmly on top of Chanyeol's. She pulled away just a second later and batted her eyelashes charmingly, “Can you guess the flavor?”

 

Chanyeol blinked down at the girl in confusion before a large smile quickly grew on his face once he understood what she was doing. He straightened up his posture and pulled his girlfriend into his arms. “I think I need another sample.” He commented. Not wasting a second, Chanyeol's lips were once again pushed against the girl he loves. His tongue lightly swiped her lips before he slightly pulled away, his lips just a hair from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter