end

Gentle Husband,

 

Wrap her body to his embrace, try to push her head tight on his chest for avoiding her watch the scene of her husband kissing with another girl in the meeting room. She try to struggle , let out her body from his embrace but he’s too strong for her.’

“I cant breath! Let me go!!” she scream on hi chest , as he quickly bring her far away from the place.

“anniya sajangnim , I already have a husband!!” he laugh of her word and let out her body,he looking at her messy brown hair there.

“ah my hair” pouting her lips and fix her hair with her finger.

“Im sorry but I should did that” he said ,

“you shouldn’t did that , I already watch them many time” as she finish her word , she quickly turn around her body and walk leave him. She hold her tears.

“yah Park Bom! Your husband is cheating?!! And you let him for do that??” hearing his high voice, she stopped her step ,

“so what to do sajangnim?? So Ra need her father for her” she wiped her tears, its been 2 month she caught out her husband cheating with his ex girlfriend in the building.

“I thought I can handle it , no I must handle it for So Ra. But im not .. I cant, so many lie I got. Trying to trust but he obviously show it in front of my eyes” he walk closer to her and hug her body from back.

“you don’t want to divorce him?” he ask her gently,

“no, like I said.. SoRa need her appa” she pull out his hand on her waist and once again let out her body from him,

“Im sorry Mr.Kwon I shouldn’t tell my story on you. but im fine” she force to smile. She leave him alone still froze on the place. He take a deep breath. Why you must get suffer on your life while you should happy with it? he thought. he love her, its true. But when he know she already married its broke his heart. But until now, he still cant forgot his feeling on her. How can he forgot it while Bom always around him? Tsk. He walk again in front of the meeting room. The lovey dovey cheating couple is gone now.

“you cheating on me??” he heard a voice when he’ll back to his room, he take a peek behind the wall. he gasped when he know its SeungRi with Bom on there,

“what do you mean Im cheating?!” Bom yelled,

“you with the director, I saw him hug your body. How can you-” his word cut by a punch on his face. Her wife gasped covered with her both hand.

“yes I just hug her body then you?! kissing with another staff?!?!?!? Did you think your wife was blind?!” he punch him once again and walk leave them. Its lucky just three of them on there no other staff who watch them.

“you know it?” SeungRi ask her in flat tone,

“yes, for two month” she leave him without helping him get up from the floor. She must thanked to her director for punch his face. She walk to the corridor and look out at the park near the building. She saw the director was sit on the bench smoking on there.  She walk quickly out from the building for closer to the director.

“sir” she said, he turn his head on her.

“why you here? Its cold here” he said as he blow the smoke from his mouth.

“anniya , just want to said thanks” he chuckled, get up from the bench and throw the cigarette on the dustbin ,

“for what? He should got it right?”

“yes”

“just divorce him, talk with SoRa , Im sure she will understand it”

“im just afraid”

“why?”

“I don’t know”

“you still love him?”

“no, after I saw him with .. hyun in na .. I lost my feeling on him, but. The hurt feeling still attacked me when I saw both of them. My mom, what should I said to my mom? How can I face SoRa? He act like he didn’t do something wrong in home. I cant ..” he staring at her face without blinking his eyes. What a beautiful face that she have. Her short brown hair was move hit her beautiful face by the wind. She’s perfect.

“you heard me sajangnim?” Bom ask him , he quickly turn his head in another direction hide his embrassment for caught out by her staring at her.

“I don’t know what to said , Im not good in giving advice. If I were you I’ll quickly divorce him and live happily with my daughter”

“I should do it?”

“yes if you don’t want to suffer again”

“I guess , I’ll talk with him later when we arrived at home, thank you sajangnim. Im sorry if I bothering you” she smile on him.

“ah don’t show me your force smile!”

“wae? Isn’t it yeppuji?”

“anniya , youre not beautiful as Paris Hilton” LIE!!!! She more beautiful than Paris Hilton or the most beautiful in this world! He scream on his head. She just laugh slap his arms.

“oh Im sorry sir”

“call me Jiyong”

“isn’t it okay?”

“yes”

“ne”

 

 

            Morning come , he saw an envelope on his table. he walk closer to his table and open the envelope, he lifted his eyebrows when he read the paper. It’s a resign letter. And its from Park Bom?! He quickly grab the phone on his table and ask his secretary for calling Bom for him.

“Park Bom , sajangnim ask you to come to his room” the secretary said on Bom , she’s busy with her thing,

“oh ne” she said and leave her thing that she fix on the box. A picture of her and her daughter and with her friend , some book and note , she already fix them on the box. She stop her step when the secretary ask her again,

“where are you will go? Bom-ah?”

“Im sorry Jae Bum-ssi , I will resign from this office. Sajangnim called me maybe for the resign letter that I send”

“you what?!!” he gasped,

“im sorry I must go” she walk to Jiyong room , knock it before she entering the room.

“come in” she heard his voice then she open the door and hang her head down when she face him. He look so mad when she saw his face.

“I ..I divorce my husband just now sajangnim” she said,

“so what the relation with this resign letter??”

“I thought it will be more hurting me if I meet him everyday” her head low down when she answer his question,

“but”

“im sorry sajangnim”

“Bom..”

“I should go now” she turn around her body and start to leave,

“how can you live with your daughter if youre not work?”

“my father ask me to work on his office after I told him”

“what?!”

“thank you for everything sajangnim”

“but Bom , we still can meet right?”

“of course, you already have my phone number right?” she giggled and leave him, he just smile. He don’t know what should he do, should he happy or sad? She divorce her husband but she out from the office. No matter what , I will make her mine. He talk on his mind.

 

 

 

 

“like I said Bom , he’s not right for you” her mom talk with her , she helping Bom to take all her clothes and on the cupboard , now she’s back on her parents home with SoRa of course,

“Mianhae eomma , I will always heard you start from now” she hug her mom and close tight her eyes,

“So Ra playing with her grandpa in the back yard”

“ah ne , I’ll fix all the things first then I’ll go down for help you prepare the dinner”

“Bom-ah , you should have a nice man who will love you” her mom cup her face with her both hand , she ready for cry but bom just smile.

“anniya , nan gwaenchana eommonim”

“for now , I don’t even think about find another man for SoRa dad” she said again.

“nah I’ll go down first, I’ll prepare the thing for cook”

“arraseo eomma”

She sigh looking at her moms back when she’s out from her room. She will bothering her mom again after a half of her life she always bothering them. Eomma mianhae , I’ll earn the money as fast as I can so I can buy a home for me and SoRa.

 

 

 

 

Its about two week after she out from Jiyong office. Suddenly her dad call her and want to meet her in his room. She walk lazily to his room.

“dad what ha-” she cut her word and gasped looking at the person who sit on the couch in front of her dad,

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong?!”

“you know him Bom?”

“of course I know , he’s my director and I work with him in my old office dad”

“is it true?” Mr. Lee turn his head on the Jiyong,

“Yes sir”

“he’s my best friend son Bom-ah”

“so? Why you callin me here?”

“at frirst I just want to you meet with him , but you already know him”

“so?” she waiting for her dad answer,

“I had plan to match making you with Jiyong at the first time before you married with thath bastard”

“what?!” they two , Jiyong and Bom gasped , they open their mouth surprise with Bom dad word,

“yah what?!”

“anniya Mr.Lee , how can you agree to make Bom married with that bastard? I will straightly agree if you said you want me to-”

“yah Im sorry Mr.Kwon just stop it please”

“just call me Jiyong Bom-ah youre not my staff anymore”

“sigh fine” they heard Bom father giggled,

“that’s my mistake Jiyong-ssi”

“ah ne , start for now I’ll make her fall for me”

“hope on”

“you already know Bom had a daughter right?”

“4 years daughter , I know it . and Im ready become her dad”

“hoel , dad just listen to me”

“you can go out now Bom-ah , I’ll talk with Jiyong”

“hoel ahbojiiii” Bom pout her lips and turn around to leave her dad room , what he mean will match making me with that Kwon Jiyong?? Doesn’t he know that I older than him?? Oh God , I older than Seungri too , she kick the wall.

“ackk yah why you hurting me!!” she shouted on the wall , someone giggled on behind her , she turn around for facing them , its Jiyong.

“Pabo” he said still giggling ,

“wae?!” Bom yelled widen her eyes on him ,

“you don’t like me?”

“yes , so don’t you ever to come here again because my father , shhh ah annniya why I always tell my story on you? ssshhhhh that’s why I hate you sajangnim!!!!”

“youre not my staff again why always call me sajangnim??”

“I don’t know” she leave him, hoping that her father is just kidding with the match making thing. Suddenly her phone is ringing , its from Seungr. She rolled her eyes when seeing his name on her phone.

“what?” she straightly said,

“I miss So Ra” he answer in low tone ,

“oh? Im on the office now , she’s with my mom. Just meet after the office finish and I’ll bring her to you”

“lets have dinner togther”

“of course So Ra will dinner with you”

“I mean with you too”

“anniya , Im busy”

“please”

“hoel , fine”

“I miss you yeobo”

“don’t call me like that!!” she scream on the phone and hang the phone. She swear she will hit his body on the wall if he’s in front of her.

“where do you will go? This night?” Jiyong voice ask Bom, she once again rolled her eyes,

“omg is that important?”

“for me , yes”

“dinner , with Seungri wae?”

“don’t go” he said without looking at her , he staring at his shoes. Rubbing his neck nervously.

“why should I listen to you? yah Mr.Kwon just back to your work”

“where you will dinner? Which restaurant?” he ask again , now he give her serious look. She sht seeing his eyes. Those eyes that every girl love. She many time heard about Jiyong eyes when he staring at something, now she look it with her own eyes. Dammit , why’s so y?

“Bom?”

“I don’t know , Seungri will pick up us”

“just go with me , call Seungri to wait on the restaurant. I’ll pick you up with So Ra”

“a.. arraseo” she take her phone and call Seungri , and told him to meet in the restaurant that Bom choose. After the phone is hung up , she blink her eyes and give Jiyong a weird look.

“why the hell I did all what you said???!!!” he just give her smirk , walk closer to her and whisper on her right ear,

“see you at 7pm baby , I’ll pick you up” she slap his shoulder, once again he smile and walk leave Bom.

“ahh Im going crazy omg” Bom hit her head , mad at herself for her silliness.

 

           

 

Night come , she wearing a simple black dress, same with So Ra. She tying So Ra hair. Make her look more cute,

“eomma, where will we go?” So Ra ask her,

“dinner” she said and fix So Ra dress,

“with who?”

“appa”

“anniya eomma , andwae”

“wae?? Appa want to meet you, he miss you so much So Ra-yah” Bom rubbing her face gently,

“I don’t miss him, I hate appa!!”

“So Ra-yah?” Bom looking at her daughter who run to her room, she sigh. Why suddenly she hate with her dad?

“Bom-ah Jiyong is here” her mom yelled at the down stair,

“wait eomma , So Ra don’t want to go”

“why?” Joyong suddenly come , she gasped and hit his chest. He just smile showing her his white teeth

“I don’t know , when I said we will dinner with So Ra appa she suddenly said that she hate appa and don’t want to go”

“can I come in?” Bom nodded her head , looking at Jiyong who walk inside her room. He gently rubbing So Ra hair.

“So Ra-ah remember me? Its me Jiyong samchoon” So Ra turn her head on him,

“samchoon” she said ,

“lets go dinner , I heard So Ra love with meat ball? We will buy it for So Ra. Do you want?”

“I want , but mom said that we will go dinner with appa. Anniya samchoon I don’t want to meet with appa again” Jiyong give her a gentle smile,

“if So Ra don’t want , how about dinner with samchoon?”

“really? Kajja na kajja” So Ra pull his hand and lead him out from the room. Jiyong just looking at Bom , she looking at So Ra.

“So Ra –yah??” she said,

“lets go” Jiyong said , he lift So Ra body and carrying her. Its weird , why suddenly So Ra hate his father and glued to Jiyong??

“So Ra? Is it okay?” Bom ask her daughter before they enter to Jiyong car.

“eomma wae?”

“you .. as eomma know , you always get afraid if there’s a stranger?”

“Jiyong samchoon always pick me up from play group with grandma”

“what?!” she looking at Jiyong with eyes widen , not believing with what So Ra said.

“I .. can explain it, we’re late”

“ah jinjja , mianhae So Ra-yah” she bend down her body and hug So Ra tight. Feel so guilty she was busy with herself not even notice So Ra.

 

 

 

On the restaurant. Seungri was sit there, when they enter the restaurant. She standing with his mouth hang open seeing Jiyong carrying So Ra his daughter.

“annya eomma, eomma kajja eomma kajja” So Ra struggle on Jiyong hand. Ask them to out from the restaurant when she seeing her dad.

“yah So Ra-ya appa , this is appa” Seungri try to make her calm, he stretch his hand want to carrying his daughter but So Ra push his hand lightly.

“So Ra hate appa? So Ra?”

“anniyeo appa , appa hurt eomma, na jeongmal miwoyo” Bom staring at Seungri , they staring each other.

“seems like So Ra know it” Bom said in low tone,

“samchoon” So Ra said to Jiyong , she ask him to let her down then she run out from the restaurant after it.

“So Ra-yah” Bom run to following So Ra,

“I handle it” Jiyong catch her hand and run to So Ra. She sigh. Its hurting her.

“well? I don’t know what should I said. I don’t even know she close with Jiyong after we divorce, and now? She hate you? as I remember she always nagging want to meet you if you don’t came come”

“I.. miss her so much. Bom can we fixed our relation? I want you to back with me ” she smirk on his word, he just can hang down his head,

“after all that you did to me you want me to back again with you Seungri-ssi? Where is your girl? She leave you? youre kidding me huh??”

“Im not kidding Bom , I promise I’ll change myself”

“but I don’t want it”

“Bom” he hold her hand tight, looking at her eyes but she avoiding him. Feeling so irritated with her ex husband. Even tough on the past she love him so much.

“its hurting me when So Ra said like that” he said again,

“that’s the risk that you should take, she even though just a 4 years old gir but she can feel it. if her mom feel hurt, im sorry I should go”

“you love with Jiyong?” he ask her but she ignore him and go straight to leave him. She grab her phone on her pocket, she call Jiyong number.

“where are you?” she ask him,

“barbeque restaurant , I accompany So Ra to eat” Jiyong said, after Jiyong inform her , she walk to the barbeque restaurant near the restaurant before. She saw So Ra eat happily with Jiyong feeding her.

“So Ra-yah” Bom call her daughter,

“eomma, lets eat!!”

“ne”

“you didn’t eat?” Bom ask Jiyong , he keep feeding So Ra with the meat but he didn’t even eat it.

“no , im not hungry. Just looking at SO Ra when she eat , im totally full” he said and giggled looking at So Ra face.

“you love her?” Bom ask again,

“why? Are you jealous?”

“no!”

“I should love her first then you can love me but don’t worry, since I know So Ra I love her not because you, she’s cute. Right So Ra-yah??” So Ra shyly nodded her head.

“continue your eat” he said to Bom, she just keep seeing on the Jiyong and So Ra in front of her. No its too early to fall in love with him, no Bom. She warn her self.

“blink your eyes baby” she heard Jiyong said on her, she immediately blink her eyes. Again she did what he said. He just smile.

“you cant avoiding me, I know your plan Bom. Go far away from me? am I right?” she furrow her eye brow ,

“what are you saying? Yah I don’t even think anything now. You know my brain is blank now”

“”seriously? You don’t think to avoiding me?’

“why I should do that?” he smile again,

“there’s something bothering your mind?”

“no , its just him. I cant believe he ask me to back with him” Jiyong expression change in to cold.

“you didn’t accept it right?” he said in cold tone,

“are you crazy? Of course iam not! He’s hurt me! he cheating on me too , how can I back with him after all he’s doing on me? wahh im not such a kind girl that easily back and fixed all of it”

“don’t ever back to him, or meet with him” he warn her without looking at her face.

 

After take Bom with So Ra back to home. He drive to the club for drink with friend. Since he close with Bom now , no more girl touch him now.

“can we talk?” a voice ask him when he sit on the bar waiting for his drink , he turn around her body for looking at who’s person who talking with him. He don’t trust with what he see. Its Seungri.

“ssup dude?” Jiyong greet him,

“I need to talk with you”

“lets talk then” Seungri sit on the next Jiyong,

“so , whats it?”

“you love with my wife?”

“wait, wife? As I know you both already divorce” Jiyong said and smirk,

“fine , my ex wife”

“so what if I love her??”

“she know your feeling?”

“ermh , I don’t said to her , but she already know”

“I’ll kill you if you confess your feeling” Seungri word make Jiyong brush in to laugh, he covered his face with his hand and try to hold his laugh.

“why you laugh?” Seungri ask him with annoyed tone,

“no no , so you want your ex to be a single forever?”

“no im not because I’ll make her back to me”

“shut up ! You even not feel guilty after hurting her? What a good mouth that you have, you back with her and then back with your ex girlfiend again like before?”

“I’ll change myself”

“as I know she said she will never back to you so don’t touch her!” Jiyong pull Seungri coat and warn him. He leave the bar after Seungri ruin his mood.

 

 

Its Sunday, Bom had plane to take So Ra to the zoo. She saw Jiyong enter the yard and knock the door, why he’s here? She heard her mom calling her.

“Jiyong samchoon is here So Ra-yah” Bom said to So Ra, she smile and run to the down stair,

“don’t run baby” Jiyong said grab her body and lift her.

“samchoon , me and eomma will go to the zoo. Will you come?”

“your mom ask me to come?” he ask So Ra , then they staring at the Bom who walk in the stair.

“what?” she ask

“eomma ..”

“oh don’t show me that puppy face So Ra –yah. Okay samchoon will join with us” Jiyong giggle looking at Bom,

“im sorry for ruin your day” Jiyong said when thay on the his car heading to the zoo.

“no its not” Bom said with a smile on her face.

“So Ra, when we go to the zoo , which animal that you like?” Jiyong ask her,

“crocodile! I have so many crocodile doll in my room samchoon”

“crocodile?!” Jiyong raise his voice,

“she didn’t even know the real crocodile , she found it cute so she have so many thing about crocodile” Bom explain it with giggled.

“I hope she’s not afraid if she saw the real one”

“I hope so”

 

 

 

“eomma!” she stopped her stepped when they arrived on the crocodile pool. So Ra gasped and scream , drag her mom to walk away from the pool. There’s a crocodile in the grass, open wide it mouth and enjoy the sun light.

“So Ra? So Ra-ya gwaenchana , gwaenchana, hey you loved crocodile right?” her mom try to make her calm,

“anniya eomma , naega shireo!!” she scream again , Bom bend down and hug her body.

“we should walk skip the pool for out from here So Ra-yah, its okay eomma will protect you” Bom said again,

“anniyeo eomma, Im afraid” she shook her head, Jiyong rubbing her cheek softly,

“yah look So Ra yah ,the crocodile is in the behind of  the glass so it save for us to walk in front of them” Jiyong try to convice her, she let off her mom hug and try to walk in front of the pool but once again she scream when another crocodile come from the under water. She grab Jiyong legs and hug it tight,

“anniyeo anniyeo appa , appa anniyeo” she keep saying she cant and she’s afraid,and the most Jiyong like is she calling him appa,

“So Ra-yah” Bom call her daughter in frustrated tone,

“its okay So Ra , appa will carrying So Ra and So Ra can close your eyes. Appa will run faster to skip this pool arraeseo?” she nodded her head, Jiyong carrying her. She’s hug his neck tight and hide her face on Jiyong neck. He run fast to skip the crocodile pool. Bom stop her step, how she’s melting with Jiyong act , Seungri never did like this when So Ra afraid with something , he always ask Bom to make So Ra calm down. Now she recognize that after Seungri cheating on her , she just keep thinking on herself. Forgot about So Ra who still need her. Forgot to notice every detail of her growth. So Ra , jeongmal mianhae. She said on her mind. Still frozen on her place. She feel someone arms slip on her waist,

“should I always remembering you to breath and blink your eyes?” its Jiyong voice, she turn her head on him. His gentle smile appear.

“should I carrying you too? You afraid with crocodile too??” Bom laugh and slap his chest,

“it must be beautiful day if you always slap my chest my arms , sshhh I’ll give all my body to you” she laugh again and slap his chest once again , they walk to So Ra who waiting them in front of the turtle pool. Bom even don’t mad when Jiyong walk with his arms around her waist. He enjoy it with a bright smile.

 

 

Waiting on the near of restaurant , he sit on the bench. Keep blowing his both hand for keep it warm. Its such a cold night plus now he cant just sit calm here. He try to make calm himself. How can he calm now , while Bom sit with her ex husband and her mother in law there. They must be talk about fixed the relation and maybe his mom ask Bom to back with him after Bom rejected him many time. Why they talk so long time there? Bom ask him to not to wait her but he keep wait her. He looking down on the ground, rubbing his both hand. He looking up when a heels with beautiful legs standing in front of him,

“Bom?” he said,

“I said don’t wait me, how if I don’t know you here and I go home by the cab? You will be frozen on here, its cold you know”

“I know , but I cant leave you” Bom sigh and sit beside him. She garbed his hand and share her warm on him. Jiyong just look at her face.

“Bom?”

“mm?”

“how?”

“how what??”

“his mom asking you to back with him?”

“yes”

“so what your answer?”

“I..”

“you accept it , I know” he let out his hand from Bom hand then avoiding Bom gaze. Its hurting him so much. All he want is crying like a child. He hold his tears.

“what do you think about me?”

“I don’t think anything about you , I just love you since I met you” again he answer Bom wiyhout looking at her face.

“Ji , look at me”

“anniya , don’t send me your wedding invitation Bom, lets go home” he get up from the bench and start to leave but Bom grab his hand and pull him close to her. Jiyong open wide his eyes when he feel a cold and soft lips press his lips. He look at Bom face with no space. Its beautiful. He immediately cup Bom face and kiss her back. The kiss is turn in to deeper.

“what is this Bom?” Jiyong ask Bom and try to catch the air.

“I try to warn myself but when you get up about to leave I feel afraid. Its too early fro me to accept another guy”

“for me its not, you love me?” he ask and caressing her face with his thumb. She close her eyes.

“yes, I love you” she said still closing her eyes.

“look at me , I don’t trust with you if youre not looking at me when you said it” after Jiyong word , she open her eyes. He saw a tears fall from her corner eyes,he wipe it gently.

“hey , why are you crying?”

“I love you but im afraid”

“afraid of what? I different with him baby”

“I know it, you treat So Ra like your own daughter. I know it on you every move that I notice. Ji I already have a daughter, youre still young you know. You can find another girl”

“ with age Bom, so what if im young?? I totally different with him Bom, you can ask my bestfriend , since I close with you I never drunk and I try to stop addicting to cigarette, no more girl in the club, its just me and my friend. I will love you Bom , I will love only you. please trust me, I don’t care if you already had a child. I love her so right? I know im not her dad but I will make sure when she’s with me , she will feel like she’s with her own dad” Bom smile , another tears come down again on her cheek, he wiped it with his hand.

“don’t cry , I’ll not hurt you. I promise” Bom shook her head,

“I trust you, I just too happy hearing your word” Jiyong kiss captured Bom lips once again,

“I’ll make you happy, I’ll make you the happier wife in this world . I’ll ..” Bom place her point finger on his lips,

“stop it , I afraid if you broke your own promise”

“I wont Bom”

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the afternoon of the Monday, Bom went to her warehouse. Try to clean up them and fixed them. She found a picture of herself with her big tummy. It So Ra on there. She’s still remember , even she’s about nine month pregnant , Seungri is busy with his own world. Never paying attention on Bom. She wipe the picture and blow the dust.

“youre here?” Jiyong said , she gasped shocking from his sudden appear. He hug her body and rubbing her big tummy. She smile.

“who’s this?” he grab the picture and smile rubbing the picture.

“my wife” he said

“ah don’t staring at them”

“she’s totally different, she’s beautiful now”

“ah jinjja?”

“am I talking about you?”

“yah” she slapped his arms and laugh, Jiyong come from picking up So Ra on her elementary school.

“where is So Ra?”

“In front of the Tv” he giggled,

“what are you doing here?” Jiyong ask again,

“staring the picture”

“what?!”

“yah of course for clean this room, hoel”

“anniya , you should take a rest” he carrying Bom body and place her on the couch near So Ra, So Ra laugh looking at her mom,

“eomma” she laugh again,

It’s the different about Jiyong and her first husband. Jiyong is too protective don’t let Bom to do something make her tired and always rubbing Bom tummy and talk with his son on her tummy.

“you will back to the office right?” Bom ask him, he sit on the floor with So Ra there. Lean his head on Bom laps, make her playing with his hair.

“yes after lunch”

“I’ll make the lunch then”

“no , I already eat the lunch with So Ra, right So Ra-yah??” he messing her hair,

“geumanhae appa, yes eomma , eomma we brought you the lunch too. Kajja eat my dongsaeng is hungry now”

“how can you know it So Ra-yah?”

“I just guess it” they laugh together.

The end of Bom family with Jiyong. Like Jiyong said , he will make Bom happy everyday. Now she feel it . he’s such a gentle husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

Omg , I don’t know this is good or not I write it with blank brain , I don’t even know how to end the story lol XD , and I don’t know too the title is match or not with the story. Lolol its so embarrassing , share your comment please >////<)>

 

Im sorry for take a long time for update this one God I need a new idea T,T

Hope you like it ^^

Thanks for subscribe and read , im sorry if the story is weird >.<

sorry for the grammatical error and some typo , I really hope you like it kk T,T