Chapter 2

A Senior Highschool Life

                                                                               ........ The Next Morning .....

No Ones POV

Yoona was awaken by the sound of alarm clock ''hmmmm... Goodmorning world~'' after doing her stretching she goes to the bathroom and prepare herself

Yoona welcome a delicous scent comming from the kitchen " Good morning Appa~! so what is our breakfast appa?"

" Secret~ keke~ it's special now go wake your umma up you two gonna be late for school" Then Yoona went to her umma to wake her up

Yoona's POV

"aissh why am I always the one who wake umma up" I said frustatingly "Umma! wake up appa said we gonna late for school if we you won't wake up come on it's the first day of school I don't want to be late" why is my umma hard to wake ''hmmmm... 3 more minutes" such a sleepy head ah! I have an idea so my umma will leave her precious bed "umma sorry I have to do this'' I carry my umma bridal style while running down stare 'Yah~! Kwon Yoona why did you to that" my umma said while I carry her 'aisssh umma stop squeling you making me deaf'' "whaateeeveer~ put me down !!'' 

after I succesfully put umma down to our dining table I sighed because I won't hear maybe 3 days because of my umma's scream ''appa here's your sulking sica umma'' hehehehe my umma is sulking ''Goodmorning sicababy~ how's your sleep' this two aissh 'Not so beter seobang'' oh no! i make umma mad at me ''Im sorry umma'' ''It's ok yoong'' my umma said'' and we eat peacefully and my parents prepare for there work

Jessica's POV

While my seobang is driving my yoona played the song I got a boy of SNSD the two choding is making a crazy dance step while me I was laughing 

15 mins. later we arrive at yoona's school were I am teaching an english I wonder why who is my next advisory class ''Seobang~ bye bye~ I love you'' and I kiss her ''Appa byebye~ i love you'' my yoona said ''Dae my two gorgeous nado saranghae bye I'm late for work'' then she speed up aissh this seoabang of mine.

 

Yoona's POV

where walking down the hallway were students is greeting my mom and I spot a familiar figure then I quickly ''Yah~ yoona no running at the hallway'' my mom scolded me "mianhe umma~" the I call her name ''Hi seobaby~ morning" then she greet me and also my umma

"Goodmorning~ Mrs. Kwon and you too yoongie~'' she smiled at me oh i feel like I'm on heaven right now ''Morning too seohyun~! well take care of my daughter I'll be there for a while bye!~" my umma said "Dae~ bye umma/mrs kwon we love you" and that she leave ''seobaby why do we check if we are on the same section'' 'dae!~'' then I hold her hands then we look for our sections much to my dismay she is not my classmate ''It's ok Yoong don't worry we will hang out everyday though we are not classmates'' I smile sadly ''Dae~ I will accompany to you in your class'' now there is her classroom ''here we are bye seobaby enjoy your first day" "dae bye" I sighed what a boring senior life I walk to my classroom then I find a seat while waiting  I look at the window not caring that my teacher already I arrive and when I heard her voice I think that voice is really familiar to me then I got curios the I saw who is my adviser in my whole senior life and I look at her in terror......

 

 

 

 

A/N: Guess who is her adviser kekeke~! sorry for lame chapter and short update feel free to comment  i love you guys :** :)