.Chapter two

Amsonia.

.Chapter two;

The dolls flew at Lilliana in a flash, not even letting her get into her stance. Lilliana scanned her surroundings whilst watching the dolls attack her. One of them tried using their sharp nails to scratch the skin of Lilliana, but she was too fast for them. Instead of them clawing at her skin, the girl kicked one of them in the gut, sending them to the wall behind them. After that was finished, she turned her attention to the male doll about to punch her face. The girl backed away a split second away from getting hit. 

 

She didn't know how long this fight was going on, but she knew it was going on for a pretty long time. She knew how to end it, but the dolls just kept coming back to her, hoping to attack her in anyway. The only way to end it was to attack the controller of all of these dolls. In which, she hasn't done so, yet. Lilliana decided to use her full strength to bring the two dolls unconscious just in time for her to make a sprint towards the little boy. 

 

The girl jumped into the air, placing both of her feet on each of their heads. Pushing them down, she jumped back into the air with more momentum, and dashed to the boy. The boy stood their still, pale, afraid of what will happen next. Lilliana tackled the boy to the ground, and laid on top of him before the dolls came back. 

 

Clapping was heard throughout the arena, and Lilliana turned her attention to the man sitting on a balcony ledge. "Fantastic! Wow! Magnificent!" the male shouted as he dropped to the ground in front of Lilliana. "Miss, may I ask? What may your name be?" he asked the girl with curious eyes. He was astound with her, and her physical capabilities. 

 

"Lilliana Lefevre, is my name sir," she bowed to the man knowing his true identity. He was this guild's master, Master Mageia. He was the soul creator of this guild, and it's peers. Lilliana expected him to be an old man who forced his children to do their work, but boy was she so wrong. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties, and his aura was very powerful. 

 

"You're a Lefevre?" Master Mageia spoke with wide eyes. "I was, but not anymore Sir," Lilliana spoke to the male with an icy tone. The Lefevre's were a famous family who worked in buisneses all over the world, they were extremely rich. She found out something that her family was hiding from her, and she left the household forever, not caring about leaving the enchanting mansion, and dresses she recieved for free. 

 

The man laughed nervously before he continued, "I see. Well, I'm impressed with your overall performance." He placed his hands behind his back, and continued his talk, "Rarely had anyone used their intelligence to help in the battle. It was mostly brutal force, or their magical powers that they had used to compete against this young man's dolls." 

 

Lilliana wouldn't be surprised, that's how rashly everyone non-guild member would act out, not being trained. "Since you were the only one to finish the mission correctly...," he paused with a smile, "I would like to invite you to join our guild." The girl smiled with glee as she nodded her head multiple times accepting the invitation. She was finally in a guild, and in the guild she liked.