001 Preview

If I Die Young (Kaisoo version)

A/n: Teaser cuz idek if dis ish gewd or not. Plz tell meh if what chu think~ I'll finish it later. 


 

"K-Kyungsoo! K-Kyungsoo.....h-honey! D-don't l-leave us here. Don't l-leave m-me and your f-father here a-alone." Ryeowook choked back a sob as he beg his only child who laid in the hospital bed sickly, hooked up to countless machines that were working their best to keep the patient alive. 

"S-Soo.... Don't leave y-your mother and I... You still have so much do! You h-have so much p-potential in you! Plus, w-what about Jongin. H-He needs you Soo. H-H-Hey keep your e-eyes open my boy!" Yesung patted his son's cheek and wiped his falling tears sliding down his pale cheeks that once used to be filled with a nice pinkish hue. 

All the cries and pleas of his parents slipped in and out of his ears as he kept his focus on Jongin. His boyfriend sat on the bed, beside his legs that were tucked under the hospital blanket. Jongin's eyes were bloodshot red, puffy from all the tears that fell through. His breathing was uneven as he stared at his only love laying helplessly in bed, needles and tubes connected to him. His gaze rose at the monitor, his heart rate was dropping lower and lower. More tears fell from his eyes, turning back to look at his lover with despair and fear written on his face. He couldn't take it. There was so much he wanted to do with Kyungsoo. He wanted to be the one the beautiful boy would wake up to every morning. He wanted to be the one that could ever hold him in his arms. He wanted to be the one to make love to him in the most passionate ways. He wanted to be the one to get down on one and recite the question he hoped a "yes" would follow after. He wanted to be the one that would carry him bridal style into their new home as newlyweds. He wanted be the one that Kyungsoo would stay with forever and raise a family together. But that will never happen. There was no more time. And surely, all that Jongin wanted at the very moment, was time and Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo smiled sadly at his boyfriend, lifting his arms weakly at Jongin. If he was to die, and he's pretty sure he knew his fate, he rather die in his love's arms and a sweet kiss placed on his lips than laying on cold, hard mattress of the hospital bed and sight of his sobbing boyfriend and parents. Jongin gently picked up his boyfriend, making sure not to pull out anything that was connected to Kyungsoo, and cradled him like a new born child. Kyungsoo buried his face into the crook of Jongin's neck, oxygen mask still on and tears wetting the tanned skin. 

"I-I'm afraid J-Jongin....I d-don't w-wanna d-die...." Kyungsoo said in a hushed voice, not having much strength to speak. After hearing this, Jongin clinged on tighter to Kyungsoo, afraid that if he lets go, Kyungsoo might leave him in this world.

"S-Shhh b-baby...I-I know. I-I don't w-want that t-to h-happen, l-love." Jongin slowly rocked them back and forth, trying to sooth his crying love so he can breath easier. "B-But we c-can't predict the f-future love." He sighed sadly. "O-Only God knows w-what will h-happen. Promise m-me this K-Kyungsoo, that i-if you d-do, p-promise me that y-you'll wait for me u-up there, a-alright?" Jongin managed to speak. 

"I-I promise...I'll w-wait for you Jongin."

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms weakly around Jongin's neck and with much strength, he pulled him down for a kiss. And that's how Kyungsoo spent his last seconds of life before his monitor made its last beat, a continuous one. The kiss stealing the last breath of Do Kyungsoo. The warmth making his last moments memorable. The kiss blurred out the surroundings of the sick boy and it was the only thing he focused on. One last kiss before I die....