Final

Taeyeon's Song

 

Girls’ Generation is having a world tour and they’re currently practicing their songs but one particular midget is out of sight.

Yuri who was the first one to notice immediately went to their manager oppa to ask.

“Oppa ? where is Taeyeon ?” Yuri asked softly but loud enough to make the other girls stop what they’re doing.

“Eh ?! She told me that she’ll just go to the bathroom but it was like 20 minutes ago.” Their manager oppa said making the girls worried especially a particular girl named Tiffany

“OMO! Maybe she accidentally flashed herself !” Hyoyeon exclaimed making the girls erupt in laughter except for Tiffany

“Or maybe she went out on a date with Heechul oppa … again!” Sooyoung remarked making Tiffany send her a glare

The other girls decided to shut their mouth or else they’ll be facing HellFany, it’s enough that Sooyoung’s facing it. Tiffany slowly walked to where Sooyoung is making the girl backed away and hide in Sunny’s small back thinking that maybe Tiffany won’t see her.

“You do know that you’re too tall to hide on Sunny’s back right Choi Sooyoung ?” Tiffany said coldly, much colder than Jessica.

“I wonder why they call me Ice princess when this girl is much scarier than me”Jessica thought

All the girls shivered, the aura is starting to become gloomy and all they can do for now is to pray that a certain midget appears before something bad might happen to Sooyoung.

Tiffany is inching closer and closer to the Soosun couple but before Tiffany can get any closer, a midget yells catching everyone’s attention.

“Guys! I’m back! And I brought Heechul oppa with me!” Taeyeon said happily while the other girls gulped and turn their attention back to Tiffany & the Soosun couple whose running away.

“Where do you think you’re going ?” Tiffany said grabbing the hood of Sooyoung’s shirt

“*gulped* Fany-ah, your Tae-tae is already here” Sooyoung said whose still hiding behind Sunny

“And so ? We still have unfinished business to do aren’t we ?” Tiffany said slowly making her way towards the couple.

Taeyeon and Heechul stood amused at what’s happening before Heechul move closer to Taeyeon catching Tiffany’s attention who stop advancing towards Sooyoung to see what Heechul’s going to do.

Heechul whisper something to Taeyeon which made the latter giggled like a teenage love sick while it makes Tiffany angry more. She glares for Sooyoung for the last time before hunged her head low which alerts everyone.

They know that Tiffany has feelings for Taeyeon for quite some time now but the kid leader is too dense to even realized that she’s hurting Tiffany. Sunny escaped from Sooyoung whose been hiding in her back then she went beside Tiffany and hold the latter’s hand.

Tiffany looked up to Sunny with tears flowing down her cheeks making the shorter gasped. Sunny wiped Tiffany’s tears with her hands, the sight makes her frown. This is not the first time that Tiffany cried out of frustration because of Taeyeon but this is the first time Tiffany looked so hurt.

“Fany-ah wanna go home now ?” Sunny whisper which earned a nod from the latter

Sunny signaled Jessica & Seohyun to come with them while she Tiffany out of the practice hall that leaves Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Heechul & the clueless Taeyeon.

Before the other girls can fully get out of the practice hall, Taeyeon called Tiffany’s name which make the girl turn her head towards Taeyeon then dragged Sunny, Seohyun & Jessica out.

Taeyeon’s world stopped. Never she saw Tiffany that hurt before and this is the first time, she turn her head towards Yuri’s direction but the girl only shrugged her shoulders then picked Tiffany’s bag.

“I’ll go ahead first, bye girls. Bye oppa!” Yuri said then head out to the door but a hand stop her

“Yuri-ah, what happened Fany ?” Taeyeon softly asked, this made Yuri scoff then pried Taeyeon’s hand away

“Are you that dense Taeng ?. Can’t you see that she like you ? No, let me rephrase that, she loves you Taeng that it frustrates her.” Yuri sternly said

“B-but you know that I love her right ?” Taeyeon said making Yuri laughs sarcastically

“Do you really ? cause it doesn’t show Taeng. You’ve been hanging out with Heechul oppa and you left Tiffany all alone again. You know how she hated to be left alone right ? but why you left her again ?” Yuri said then continue walking towards the door but stop then she said to Taeyeon “If you really love her, confess”

 

_Two weeks after_

Two weeks had past and the girls world tour will start. They practice day & night and no one dared to talk about the incident that occurred the past two weeks.

Taeyeon had been staying out late and this worry Tiffany. Never did the kid leader stays out late even if she had to it’s because of schedule but this was different, the girls don’t have any individual schedules yet.

Tiffany waited patiently for the kid leader to be home. At exactly 1:30 am, the dorm door opened revealing a black haired girl with a guitar on her back.

“Where were you Tae ?” Tiffany asked trying to sound normal

“Oh! Fany-ah, your still awake ? did you wait for me ?” Taeyeon asked that made the latter blushed

“*cough* I ask you first” Tiffany said then glare at the kid leader

“I just went out with my friends” Taeyeon said softly which the latter reply with a nod before standing up walking towards her room.

“Okay, goodnight Tae” Tiffany said but before she can enter her room Taeyon back hugged her which makes her heart beats faster than it should

“Goodnight Fany-ah, sleep well” Taeyeon said then kissed the latter’s cheek before running towards her room

Tiffany is left standing in front of her room, smiling like an idiot for what happened seconds ago. She enters her room then plopped her body in her bed before squealing like an teenage love sick.

“Taetae kissed meeeeeeeeeee ! KYAAAAAA !!!!” Tiffany mentally screamed

 

_Next Day_

It was already past lunch time when the girls decided to get a lunch break from their practice.

“Gaaaaah! So hungry!!!” Yoona & Sooyoung both exclaimed that made the girls laughed

Seohyun decided to sit beside her Fany unnie before placing her head on Tiffany’s lap, shocking the latter

“Is something bothering you Seobaby ?” Tiffany asked while caressing Seohyun’s hair which made the girl shake her head cutely

“Nothing unnie, I just missed this. I missed unnie” Seohyun said softly before she buried her head on Tiffany’s stomach

“You missed me ? But we’re always together Hyunnie-ah.” Tiffany said finding the pouting Seohyun so cute

“That’s different unnie, we haven’t spend time together you know. You’re always with Taeyeon unnie that you forgot about me” Seohyun said still pouting

“I would never forget this cute baby of mine, remember always that your Fany unnie’s baby girl okay Hyunnie ?” Tiffany said pinching the younger girl’s cheek

“Yesh unnie!” Seohyun said cutely making Tiffany giggled

The girls share laughter that they didn’t realized someone is missing … again until Hyoyeon pointed it out.

“Eer, guys ? where’s midget ?” Hyoyeon asked making all the girls looked around

“Dunno, for what I remember she was talking with manager oppa on the phone” Jessica said

“Let’s find her then” Sooyoung said but before they can even try to find Taeyeon, a guitar playing is heard throughout the practice hall.

The girls looked around to find where the music is coming from but stopped when a voice started singing on the background.

So many boys wanna give it to me

But I want you girl give it to me,

‘Coz I’m so ready girl give it to me.

So many girls wanna give it to me

But I want Miyoung give it to me,

‘Coz I’m so ready for you Tiffany.

 

A girl with jet black girl reveals herself from the outer side of the practice hall, being fully clothed in pink clothes with a pink guitar only stared at the she’s referring in the song.

 

So many stolen ninja glances,

peeping from behind the door.

(No this isn’t creepy, I’m not being creepy)

Dozens of pink fabric wants to decorate the dorm

(Like Fany’s room)

 

Even if Yoona throws Tantrums, Sunny slaps our bums oh wow

(Then make Hyoyeon clean up, Jessie’s busy sleeping)

I’m sure Maknae will help me, no luck w/ Yuri and Sooyoung.

“YAH!” “HEY!” “What the …” Different response from the other girls but the girl only smiled sheepishly at them.

 

 

So Fany be my GF (Say yes don’t say no)

Be my GF (Please don’t raise your y eyebrow)

GF (Hey didn’t you hear me)

Be my GF (I’ll be waiting constantly)

 

How long has it been love, ever since we shared the dorm?

(Can’t forget those moments, we have baby faces)

Kept blogging on your Xanga, filling up your diary

(Is it about me?)

 

Don’t you love my free massages on you sunburn patches. (You can pay me with real kisses, no more orange kisses)

(I’m your insect repellant, Tae Tae to the rescue. (Oh)

 

CHORUS 2:

So Fany be my GF (Say yes don’t say no)

Be my GF (Meet me with your mighty aegyo)

GF (I’ll your long hair)

Be my GF (Nip you like my gummy bear)

 

We’ll share my lollipop, like kissing but its not.

I found my body guard, protect from the mobs babe!

 

Please don’t make me wait

You’re my mushroom, I’m your midget

You can be my pooh, I’ll be piglet I’ll be piglet

 

“I’m a y root”

Love that blog post, Love that blog post

Makes me feel we’re real

(Hey we’re almost, Hey we’re almost)

 

I’m just asking for one chance let’s start our romance. (When I think about forever, I see us together)

There’s no TaeNy without Fany

See how you complete me? Oh yeah

 

Please confirm that you my……….!

 

CHORUS 1:

GF (I can’t be solo)

Be my GF (Taeyeon needs the girl named Stepho)

GF (Girl I’ll be waiting)

Be my GF (Even for 100 years)

 

[REPEAT CHORUS 1 &  ♪ ♪ ♪]

 

Be my GF

Be my GF

GF

Be my GF

 

So can you be my Girlfriend?

 

“Fany-ah ~ I know and you know that I really can’t express myself fully right ?, we don’t need words to understand each other and I’m thankful that you’re always here for me. I’m sorry if I have been neglecting you again but it wasn’t on purpose, I was only working on this song to give it to you but when I saw you cried my heart hurts. I never wanted to see you cry again especially if the reason is me. Fany-ah ~ ! Tiffany Hwang ! Miyoung-ah ! you wanna know a secret ? I LOVE YOU!” Taeyeon yelled making the other girls laugh at her dorkiness.

Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany, holding the girls hand and staring intently at the younger girl’s eye.

“Fany-ah you’re the reason why I wanted to wake up so early in the morning just to wake you up, you’re the reason why I always go home early just to spend more time with you. Your smiles is the reason why I always wanted to tease you, you’re the reason why my days seemed so brighter. Your smile makes the sun shy, wanna know why ? because it’s much brighter than the sun rays. Can you promise me one thing ? Please always smile cause your smile is my energy every day. Fany-ah ~ ! My mushroom ~ ! Miyoungie can you be my girlfriend for infinity and beyond ?” Taeyeon ended her speech with a dorky smile that made the red hair girl smile

“I thought you would never asked” Tiffany said then leaned to kiss Taeyeon’s lips.

The kiss was innocent, two lips collided that made both owner’s heart to flutter, butterflies in their stomach. The dreamed to kiss each other’s lips finally came true, how their lips danced with each other shows how much they longed each other.

The other girls awed at the sight while Yoona tries to cover Seohyun’s eyes from the view, on the other hand Sooyoung is squealing inside. She have been a long time shipper on the couple and finally TaeNy is REAL !

“OhMyGooooood! TaeNy is definitely Reeeaaaaaaal!”Sooyoung squealed mentally while doing a dorky dance

The newly made couple ended their first kiss, both face are flushed. They looked like a teenagers who just get a first kiss.

“Thank God your finish! I can finally eat!” Yoona exclaimed making the girls erupt in laughter.

 


 

A/N : Hello guys ^^ this is your dear author :)) .

I know my friend told you guys that I won't update but I can't help not to feel guilty that I left you guys hanging so to conpensate , I decide to post this story :)) .

I actually gonna post this on TaeNy's Day but posting this early won't hurt right ? .

I hope you all liked this .

P.s. im still in hospital and i decided to sneak out just to post this hihihi xD . thank god they have WiFi here . I just hope my friend won't found out *cross finger*

 

Anyway thank you for waiting & i'm sorry *bows 90 degrees*

 

Author's signing out ~ ciao ~

xoxo