♛ Chapter 9 : Training ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Kris POV

 

I woke up on my bed. I realize that last night, before i went to bed i kept thinking about Ha Na. I don't know why but something strike me right in my heart. Now that i'm awake, I should clean myself. Then, I went to my closet and take out my uniform and also my training shirts. I put on my uniform while looking at my reflection in the mirror. Next i use a hairspray so that my hair won't be a great mess during training.

 

I went downstairs to have a breakfast. "Good morning, young master" my house butler greeted me. I smiled and shove a toast in my mouth plus an orange juice. After i had my breakfast, i straight away grabbed my car key and drive to school. As usual i park on the same parking spot which is under a tree so my car won't be hot in the inside.

 

"Kris!" Tao shouted to the rest and they waved signalling me to go to the cafeteria.

 

I smiled at everyone without saying a word. We went to the cafeteria like always. The rest are having breakfast here and I just have the thought to text Ha Na. It was only 7.00 am and class starts at 8.15 am. So I texted her ‘good morning :D sleeping ugly..jk’ and then sooner, she replied ‘morning ugly beast :p ‘ I let out a silent laughed and the rest are elbowing each other.

 

"Kris, did u eat ur breakfast today?" Chanyeol asked

 

"Yea at home" I replied

 

"aah...i see..." chanyeol respond while slurping his ramen.

 

"Don't talk while eating.." Suho adviced.

 

"why not, it's my mouth i can do whatever i want" Chanyeol protest

 

"It's no use talking to a joker like him..." Sehun said and the others laughed

 

"ah! tomorrow's Chanyeol's birthday right? 27th November?" Baekhyun suddenly said out of the blue

 

"wah baekhyun ah...it's a miracle that u remember" Chanyeol feel proud and then he pat baekhyun’s back

 

The moment when they discussed about Chanyeol's birthday, I suddenly clicked back to the time when Ha Na intro herself in English class that her birthday is on November 28th. 

 

"Guys! the next day after Chanyeol's bday is Ha Na's bday" I told them

 

"So?" Tao replied in jealous tone

 

"ah..how u know her birthday?? *whistle*" Kai teased

 

"*Gasped* ohh Kris..i smell something fishy" said Chen while Lay is elbowing my shoulder.

 

"I was just thinking if we could just celebrate it together with Chanyeol's" I suggested.

 

"That's sounds good" Xiumin agreed.

 

"Yea indeed" Luhan said.

 

“when?” Chanyeol asked

 

“November 30?” I replied

 

“although it’s a bit late but anyways It’s okay as long as we celebrate it!” Chanyeol said

 

Then the bell rung, we all headed to our classrooms. I had Art class on first two periods. As I made my way there, I saw Min Young and her gang. I ignored them and sit at my usual place.

 

“oh, Kris oppa!” Ara came to my direction.

 

 I turned and replied “yes?” I smiled even though I felt annoyed.

 

Then our teacher came in. We greeted her good morning and she immediately starts the lesson.

 

“Okay class! Today you’re gonna do a big assignment so partner up” She ordered. Just then Ha Na arrived. She’s late today. And then suddenly, Ara grabbed my arm.

 

“Oppa! Can u be my partner?” She shakes my hand. Meanwhile Ha Na is looking for someone to partner up with her. She frowned a little bit.

 

“yah! Ara!” Min Young shouted while pulling Ara away from me. “U partner up with me!” Min Young ordered Ara. Ara feel disgusted and agreed her since Yoo Nah and Yuki are partners.

 

I swept my coat so it don’t look like it’s been pulled or dragged. Then I approach Ha Na and asked her if she could be my partner. She agreed.

 

“So class, today we’ll be building a model of a house and it should be finished in two weeks time” said the teacher.

 

“Why are you late?” I asked her

 

“Just stuffs heh heh” She said

 

“What kind of stuff”

 

“It’s just you know…I have to deal with my brother” She replied

 

“You have a brother?” I asked

 

“Yea…half brother…wait…since when you care” she narrowed her eye then poked me right on my guts. We laughed and then the entire class looks at us.

 

“Mr. Wu and Miss Kim what are you guys doing? We’re in the middle of lesson and I’m trying to teach you all how to build a perfect model” our teacher notifies.

 

“We’re sorry Mrs. Jang and we promise we’ll never do it again” Ha Na apologized. And Mrs. Jang nodded then continues her explanations.

 

“I can’t believe you just did that” I said to her

 

“What?”

 

“Apologize”

 

“What? Problem?” She uttered.

 

Then we continued taking notes on building the model. Since everyone have to finish is by two weeks so we all must work as a team. Then the bell rang and we all get to our next class which is English.

 

(AN: just assume they had all their lessons and then break time and then school ends)

 

Right after the school ends, I walked down to the boy’s locker room and change my shirt. Then make my way to the gym.

 

“ah! Kriseu you’re here” Mr.Kang greeted while ticking our attendance. Then I saw my fellow friends but only Tao and Sehun are here.

 

“Alright team! 1..2..3..4….” Mr. Kang counted until 21. “Who’s missing here?” He asked while checking the papers. Just then Ha Na arrived with her sports uniform and shorts along with her sport shoes.

 

“Kim Ha Na” our coach stated

 

“I’m here sir!” she shouted.

 

“Ok! Let’s start this” He then blows his whistle “Make a line here. Ladies first” He continued and Ha Na is the last one from the ladies row. Then followed by the boys and I’m the leader.

 

“Okay! Face me everybody” He blew another whistle twice. Everyone looks infront and stands like a soldier.

 

“As you all know that there will be a sport event coming soon” He announced. I ignored his announcement and I said to myself “so?” because it’s boring and it’s a waste of time.

 

“Let’s start of by warming up ur bodies” He said “you guys have to run 2 rounds in this hall” He added. “NOW!” He blew a loudest whistle. We ran and then in the second round, the whole line breaks since some of them are out of breath. I catch up with Ha Na who was right infront of me and I speed up right next to her.

 

“Sup” I greeted her.

 

“Oh hey..sup” She answered while catching her breath.

 

“Let’s see who’s going to get there first” I told her

 

“you bet” She is then one step ahead infront of me.

 

Then sooner we both arrived together and then i bend down holding my knees and catching my breath. Then Mr. Kang blows his whistle twice again and ordered us to stand in our lines.

 

“now, divide urself into groups but make sure you guys are lining up” He said

 

“everybody set?” “Ok! Now stretch yourselves nicely and slowly” He instructed. “bend until ur hands touched the ground. If you can’t, that’s okay” He added while everyone was stretching.

 

Next, Mr.Kang blows his whistle directing us to stop. “Now everybody, we’re going to do the push-ups and the sit ups.” He clapped his hands twice.

 

“For the push-ups, you all can do alone right as for the sit ups I want you guys to have a partner so that they can support you while you’re doing the sit ups” He command.

 

We started off with the push ups and then after that the sit up.

 

“Tao here” Sehun asked Tao to help him do the sit up.

 

Since the boys are much more than the girls, I have no partner and so does Ha Na.

 

“Guess we have to be partners again huh?” she said

 

“yea sadly.” I replied.

 

“Okay you first” she said

 

“coach, how many times do we have to do the sit ups?” I asked

 

“Twenty” He replied in direct.

 

“Now you hold my legs while I do the sit up” I ordered her.

 

“what? No” she refused

 

“this is athletes life here so just do it”

 

“this is so weird” she complained as she hold my feet while I’m laying down.

 

“you didn’t hold it properly!” I told her as I get up.

 

“what? am i suppose to press it”

 

“nevermind…get up now” I asked

 

“what? Okay” she stood up.

 

“If you’re too soft then come on just step on my feet”

 

“Ow..kay” she replied awkwardly.

 

“Much better” I said and continued another 20 sit ups

 

“ok now switch” The coach commanded.

 

Ha Na lays down on the ground and I grabbed her leg and hold it.

 

“Omg, I didn’t do sports in a long time” she stated “and I don’t even know if I can do sit up” she continued

"haha come on i don't want to go home late" I said

She then tries to do the first sit up but failed. While the coach is looking at the other teams, I held out my hand to her.

 

“grab my hand” I whispered. She grabbed and do it perfectly.

 

“Faster Faster!! You guys look like you don’t eat for a month” The coach said in a mad tone. " Where's your energy people? you're not going to act like this on the event"

 

Then I pulled her quicker and she falls back hard and accidentally dragged me over and I fell on top of her. I stared into her eyes for so long and then observe her reaction then down to her nose then ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An: omg there hahahaha sorry another cliff hanger yea ikr so annoying but hey at least i updated...come on show me some of your reactions down the comment box! ^^ and tell me what you guys think will happen next? :D make sure you subscribe people! <3