♚ Chapter 34: The Twist ♚

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Author’s POV

Kris was sleeping comfortably on his bed while laying flat on his back whereas hugging those photographs unconsciously. He was halfway awake but he forced himself to sleep as he toss to the right side facing the wall. It was afternoon, 2pm and suddenly he heard his door creaked. He chose not to care what was bothering him.

Then, a cold smooth texture hand touches his shoulder. He turned his body flat on his back.

“Wake up Kris” a girl said with an angelic voice. Kris’s eyes slowly opened due to the girl voice. He then surprised to see Ara in his room. He then put himself on a sitting position.

“Oh Ara…” He yawns while doing his hair up.

“I never thought you still keep these” she said as she took the pictures. “Oh!” She noticed the capsule. Kris glances to where she was looking. “Yahh jasik! Didn’t I tell you to bury it?!” Ara whined. Kris then stings her forehead with his middle finger. Kris then smiles playfully.

“Yahhhh” She whines like a child. “What did you do that for?” She pouted while rubbing her forehead.

“Just like old times” Kris joked.  They both laughed.

Ara suddenly hugged him. “I miss you” she said. Kris didn’t reply. Kris holds her body to let himself free from the embrace. At this stage, Kris completely forgot about Ha Na. He felt something’s wrong with him as if something’s missing but he don’t know what is it

“What are you doing here?” Kris asked.

“I actually wanted to go out but my friends were all busy so I need you to accompany me” She clarify.

“No.” Kris replied coldly. Ara was scared that he became that cold person again.

“Jebal….” Ara begged then she tugged Kris’s sleeve.

“I will go. IF you….let go off my sleeve” Kris answered. “Yay!” Ara cheered happily.

“But first, I’m going to take a shower” Kris said as he stood up. He grabs his towel that wasn’t used for a long time and enter his bathroom.

“hmm, he’s strange…usually he would avoid me” Ara talked herself and then lay her stomach flat on the bed as she browse the rest of the pictures.

Minutes later, Kris came out with his hair wet and his towel covers only his hips until his knee caps. Ara immediately ran out of his room.

“Pfft…” Kris scoffed.

-At the Amusement Park-

They were trying almost every game that was there. Kris won Ara a small, dark blue teddy bear. It was almost 7pm, they went to a booth that sells candy floss and bought one medium sized. They both were sharing it together. Laughing, didn’t realize that they almost finished it.

“Awwh, it’s almost finish” said Ara. Without any signs, Kris snatched the candy floss from her hand.

“yah!”

“Mine” He laughed he raised it up high that Ara couldn’t reach to get it back.

“Shortie, you’re never gonna reach it” Kris let his tongue out.

“Tsk! give it back” Ara said jumping to reach her snack. She then gives up and begin to sulk as she turned away from Kris with both of her arms crossed on her chest. Kris then reaches down to her shoulder and returned it from the back.

Ara knew that he would trick her. He would pull it back and never return it. So Ara slowly make a move and then she steal it back swiftly from Kris’s grasp.

“Damn it! I was supposed to pull it back” Kris admitted. Then they were laughing.

“You think I knew you yesterday?” She said. “Please” she addressed her hand to flip her hair.

Kris froze. His mind suddenly rings the bell. He saw none other than Ha Na. Ha Na and her brother walking near them. He didn’t realize that Ara has been calling out his name. Without hesitation, He grabs Ha Na’s shoulder with a tight grip.

Ha Na bravely turned to face him as she was dumbfounded by his action. She demanded to be released and her brother tries to help her. But then, Vincent knew what was going on so he pursues Ara to follow him.

Kris then pulled her as their bodies were against each other. Kris slowly pets her hair as he was breathing harder to calm his heart. Oblivious with everything he hugged her tighter until then….

Ara tears them apart and she slapped Ha Na’s cheek. It caught people’s attention.

“You never had enough don’t you?” Ara said. “You should be ashamed of yourself” She continued.

“Ara, that’s enough” Kris was really burning with emotions right now. Ara tries to hit Ha Na but this time Kris stood before Ara and defends Ha Na with a protective embrace.

“Come on Kris!” Ara exclaimed. “We’re engaged!” she announced loudly as she showed up her ring and people were whispering.

“And you’re just a stealer!” Ara pointed to Ha Na.

Ha Na broke off from Kris and run to find her brother. Kris wanted to follow Ha Na but Ara pulls him by his arm.

“Don’t” She ordered fiercely. Kris pulled back his arms harshly.

“Go home” Kris throw his car key to her as she received it. “But-“

“Don’t worry about me” He said without looking and then he ran away.

“Kris!” She bellows. She knelt down and started sobbing.

Vincent was struggling in pain near the merry-go-round. Ha Na then arrived infront of his eyes.

“Ack..sst..Hanna” Vincent call out. Ha Na wipes away her wet eyes and she helped her brother to sit at the nearby bench.

“Dude, what happened?”

“She stepped on my foot with her heels! Good God, what have I done wrong?” Vincent cried.

“At least it’s not bleeding right?”

“Yeah, but it’s swollen. I could feel it” He assumed.

Ha Na then gasps out of sudden. “Duck your head!” she yelped and they both did so.

Ha Na is trying to avoid to being seen by Kris. He’s panting after running to find her. He looked around but he couldn’t see her anymore. Kris let out a sigh of disappointment. He finally remembers that his intuition was actually bugging him about Ha Na.


-THE NEXT DAY-

Ha Na then sets out for school. She’s having an art class but this time, she’s alone. No partner. Just her. The teacher had to remove her and Kris’s name for the presentation since Kris is still on the hook.

In maths class, her teacher was distributing their previous quiz paper and she told Ha Na to keep Kris’s paper until he returned. She turned to the back and give a signal to Suho who’s sitting near the window at the very last row on the right.. He immediately responds to her.

“Hey! Can you keep it until he returned?” She held out Kris’s paper and waved it to Suho. Suho pretend to understand what she whispered. She then passes it to him.

“Naega?” Suho mouthed.

“Yes” Ha Na nodded. “Andwae” He shook his head. “Tsk, waaaee?” She looks disappointed. Suho took out his phone and pointed on it indicates that he’ll text her this instant.

“Miss Kim, please pay attention in class.” Teacher ordered. She turned back and then secretly took out her phone without being noticed.

Suho: He’ll kill me!
Ha Na: Y?
Suho: He dsn’t like his things to be kept by others.
Ha Na: But you’re his friend…
Suho: That includes us. He never ever let anyone keeps his belongings.
Ha Na: It’s just some stupid quiz paper, I’m sure he won’t mind.
Suho: Sorry. I think you should keep it then.
Ha Na: :< fine. :P
Suho: *peace* mian… xD

Suho passes back the paper to her. She then put it in her folder and inserts it into her bag.

It was recess. Ha Na decided to spent her time alone. She walk and walk and walk until she reaches a place that she’d never been before around the school. It was a beautiful, well-managed garden-park. She stood by near an apple tree and then leaned on it.

“So, you’ve found it by yourself”

Ha Na was startled by that voice. She knew who was speaking without turning around. The guy then stood at the other side of the apple tree and leaned against it by his shoulder.

“You’re not supposed to be here” Ha Na said without emotion.

Kris who was wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans then made his way infront of Ha Na’s sight.

“I don’t want to see you” Ha Na said. Kris then pushed her against the tree as he gets closer to her face. Both their hearts were beating like a drum.

Their faces were close, lips almost touch. “Who says I want to see you” Kris cold joke doesn’t seem to apply on Ha Na. Ha Na look away and suddenly she saw Ara just came but didn’t see them.

Ha Na push Kris away and she ran to the other side and disappear from Kris’s view.

“I knew I would find you here!” Ara said angrily.

“hmmph..” was only that he could say.

“So what?” She said. “What?” Kris replied.

“You’re not going to say anything about last night?” She stated.

“Nope. Let’s forgive and forget” Kris inhale deeply and then fake a smile to Ara.

“By the way, what brought you here?” She asked as if Kris is turning back to the ones that Ara has been longing for.

“Memories” Kris said.

Kris had been thinking how to take back Ha Na’s attention and how to win her. He finally made a decision that he should make her jealous.

“Hey you know what?” Kris asked Ara.

“How should I know, you haven’t even tell me yet” She stating the obvious.

“People’s been telling me that Ha Na this… Ha Na that…blab la bla” He says. “I’m sick and tired to hear about it!” He added.

“Again.. it’s always her! Can you stop!” Ara growled.

“That’s why….let’s forget about Ha Na and..let’s start a new life…” Kris felt heavy to say that but if his plan worked, it’s worth it

“Wanna be the hottest couple in this school?” Kris smirk.

“Promise me that you will not let her distract you from your past?” Ara said.

Kris ogled his eyes. “Let’s be the hottest couple in school” He continues.

“In 6 more days” Ara added with a sigh.


AN: UH OH! WHAT?! IKR XD yikes.... a lot of you are wondering why kris is being an lol oh well you'll know it in the next chapter.MAYBE. HELLO PEOPLE LONG TIME NO SEE THIS NOTE RIGHT XD HHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. kfine...

i'm sorry for not being able to update this huhu, i just got accepted to a college and life's hard xD