♚ Chapter 32: Outcomes ♚

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Kris POV

“Now, shall we begin?” said Headmaster. I don’t feel guilty to what I’ve done and I certainly not afraid of my punishment.  I don’t mind if my parents know about this. I knew this case would reach the press media or it would already end up in youtube.

I stood still avoiding eye contact from anyone in the room with my head slightly crooked down. I knew that Ha Na’s heart is beating fast as she was standing next to me with a few cm gaps. I took a glance for few seconds at her and then ogle my eyes to my right side.

“Mr.Wu, it’s been stated that you created a chaos in the cafeteria” He supposed. I held my head up and looked at him. “Is that true?” he added.

“If you knew then why do you even ask?” I replied felt annoyed with that ridiculous question. Ha Na had been starring at me since Headmaster addressed me. My breathing has gone deeper.

“Yah! Can you not do that?” I said to Ha Na.

“Oh” Ha Na was a bit startled and then she gazes to the floor and then fixes my sight on the wall behind Headmaster.

“Look, I just need you to approve it” Headmaster then continued while holding both his hands together on the table.

“So what if I did it?” I glared at Headmaster.

Headmaster then sighs heavily. He began to sit straight. “Do you have any idea on what you’ve done?!” He said. “You punched your own friend until he’s helpless.” He explained.

“Yayaya…I know what I did” avoiding his eye contact with a quick sigh. “pfft, besides, he’s not helpless he’s hopeless” Headmaster ignore my statement.

“Why would you do that?” He asked. “Is it because of this girl over here?” he pointed directly at Ha Na.

“You’re being ridiculous” I chuckled for few seconds.

“Ms. Kim, if you will…please explain to me what happened back at the cafeteria”

“Well I guess it’s just a misunderstanding” Ha Na said doubtfully.

“Of what?” Headmaster replied instantly.

“Of…” Ha Na hesitated but I cut in.

“Of something that’s none of your business” I replied.

“Very well then…” He responded.

“As for your punishment, you will be suspended from school for a week!” The headmaster announced. “Oh by the way, congratulation on your engagement” the headmaster add in. “You both may leave”

I instantly leave the room furiously and slammed the door and straight away headed to the library.

I pushed open the library door and entered. “Morning Mr.Wu” greets the librarian. I gave her a quick smile. “Congrats on ur engagement” she said. I’ve had enough of people congratulating me. It’s getting annoying. I found a perfect spot in between the shelves at the very end of the row and sit there to find peace.

I took out my phone from my coat’s pocket and many gave me congratulating messages. I found there’s more convo in my group chat. To my surprised, Suho added Ha Na in. I feel like I wanna rip my face off. LITERALLY.

-Suho added Ha Na-

Tao: Who’s that?

Suho: Ha Na

Tao: Really?!

Sehun: HA NA YA!!!!!! :DD

 

Chanyeol: wah Ha Na’s here! Yay!

 

Chen: eh, Hey Ha Na!!

 

Minseok; oh, Ha Na! :3

 

Luhan: Yo!!

 

Baekhyun: haha finally

 

Kyung Soo: O.o

 

Tao: since when did hyung got her number xD hahah

 

Chen: kekeke

 

Tao: hyung, u sure you added the right person?

        Cause she’s not replying

 

Suho: Of course

 

This conversation was last night right where I was infront of the female dorm. I’m too lazy to scroll down and see what they’ve been talking about. And then, there’s a sudden call from….Dad. I answered it.

“Home! Now! MY HOUSE!”

I stared at the empty space followed by a frustration exhale and then hang up after he called.

Ha Na’s POV

I was about to follow Kris but then I realized I have classes to go through. It was Thursday morning and I was having recess with only 10 of them. We were back at the cafeteria sitting at our usual place. People were busy watching videos of Kris beating up Kai on their screens. I shove my bread into my mouth emotionlessly while fixing my gaze upon my drink.

MinSeok snapped his fingers to me and brought me back to life. They’ve been talking about me since I wasn’t focusing on the real world.

“Are you alright?” D.O asked caringly. The boys then threw their gazes on me.

“Yeah, I’m ok” I said pursuing my mouth together. I then saw Eun Sul and Dallen walking by so I called them to join us.

“You guys don’t mind right?” I asked for approval. “Yea” majority of them said. “Of course…” Suho said.

Both of them took a seat at the spacious area.

“Anyway, you’re the witness of what happened.” Sehun speak. “Could you tell us what happened?” his curiosity burns inside of him and I bet they too.

“It’s kinda awkward to tell you guys but since you guys really want to know what happened….oh well” I replied.

“Why would it be awkward anyway, we’re your friends too” Chanyeol said. Everyone agrees with his statement.

“You can share anything with us” Baekhyun supported.

I hesitate for a moment.

“Hey, no worries we’re here to listen, not to judge” Dallen said as he drinks.

People were nodding their heads.

“Alright” I finally had the courage to say.

“So I was walking on the hallway and then I stumble across Kai. He brought me here and we were talking. He was emotional and I try to comfort him by being on his side, patting his back and stuff” I explain.

“What were you guys talking about that made him emotional?” Tao asked.

“Well, he wasn’t really emotional but he tries to fake it. We were talking about her ex” I replied.

“So you’ve heard” Chanyeol said. “Yep. And he showed me a picture of them”

“You must’ve been so shocked” Luhan said. “Why so?” Eun Sul asked incredulously.

“Because she looks exactly like Ji Shin” Sehun said.

“yea….” I grimaced. “So what made them two fights?” Chen interrupted.

 “Oh well um here’s the awkward part….” I murmured but they could hear what I said.

“Aha…go on…” Suho said.

“Kai kissed me and maybe by the time I broke his kiss, Kris saw what we did” I said swiftly.

“Ohhhh, he’s jealous” D.O said breaking off the oddness when they heard Kai kisses me.

“Exactly, jealous…” Chen agreed.

“why would he?” I asked. “Besides, he’s got a fiancé” I answered.

“You do know that he’s engaged because of his mom told him so” Tao said.

“Yeah but he’s owned by her now” I let out a disappointment sigh.

“Doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like you” Luhan teased.

“He does like you though” Sehun spilled.

“Probably, loves you” Chanyeol said.

They knew that Kris had feelings for me. I can’t deny that. I knew that they tried to convince me to build back my friendship with Kris. Maybe I loved him too or maybe it was just tiny little crush. I’m not so sure what I’m feeling whenever he’s with me those days.

“Ha Ha~ if he loves me, he wouldn’t be engaged to Ara even if he’s forced” I said

“Life is full with surprises and unavoidable things” wise word came from none other than Suho.

Sooner, the bell struck again and the recess is over. We them resume our usual timetable.

 

It was 12.20pm and school just ended. I went back to my dorm and change my outfit. This time I wore a black sweater that has a big red ribbon printed on the chest with denim shorts.

My roommate wasn’t around. With my phone on my hand, I inserted my socks covered foot to my sneakers. Just in time I was about to leave, my phone rang. There is a random anonymous number calling me. I had no choice to answer it to find out who’s calling me.

ME: Yeobseyo?

???: Yeobseyooo

ME: nuguseyo? *stammer*

???:  EH? HANNA IT’s ME!

ME: Dafuq, Vincent?!

Vincent: Eeeeyup it’s Vincent James Alexander alright

Me: LOL! I almost thought u’re some random Korean guy. Anyway whose phone is this you’re using?

Vincent: Oh really, so I do sound like a Korean? *excited* haha this number is mine btw.

Me: hahaha bragging much…so what’s up? How’s working in Korea for the first time *sarcasm*

Vincent: Firstly, it was difficult because of communication problem. They don’t know how to speak English!!!*dramatic* but some of them does though. Second-

Me: Hey! Er… talk.. to.. you later.*having difficulties in inserting my other foot* Gotta go!

Vincent: WAIT I HAVENT EVEN FINISH YET…Where are you going? I was about to pick you up for our bonding time

Me: Gotta visit my friend. He’s in school’s ward.

Vincent: What about our bonding time? *sounds disappointed*

Me: Relax brother, we can go right after I visited him. You can tell me the rest of your stories later…and I’ll call you.

Vincent: Fine. Bye

Me: chill; take it easy bro…Annyeong.