♛ Chapter 12: Everything Spoiled ♛

♛ Make You Mine ♛

Author's POV

"What should we do??" Luhan said sound panic.

"If kris know about this then we're so dead" Chanyeol said.

"I know right" Kai approves.

"Why don't you just sprinkle water on her face?" Sehun suggested. Kai then did what Sehun said but unfortunately nothing happen.

"What? i thought it worked...I watch the movies and-" Sehun's sentance were cut by Luhan.

"pfft you watch too much movies i think" Luhan joked.

Kai is holding her in his arms. Then Kai came up with something. He opens and pour a little bit of water in it. Then he let her rest for a while. They waited for minutes.

"Ayyo guys!" someone shouted. 

Luhan stood up and saw Kris was heading to the court.

"Luhan, cover up for us" Chanyeol ordered. "I got this!" as he ran towards Kris.

"Hey Kris, what are you doing here?" Luhan said with a friendly smile.

"I came here to rest my mind and I saw Kai's car" He replied.

"What makes your mind busy?" Luhan asked without any good choice of words since he's panic.

"Long story" Kris replied.

"I've got time..come sit here..talk to me" Luhan respond while he took a sit on a bench nearby. Kris just stood there and completely ignore Luhan and walk closer to the court.

Luhan signalled for help to Sehun without Kris noticing. Sehun went out of the court and headed infront of Kris.

"Hyung ah..what are you doing here?" He asked.

"What are you guys doing there?" Kris asked. Both start to look panic and their hearts were beating as if they never gonna slow down. "What are they looking at?" Kris asked curiously.

"Umm no-nothing" Sehun said. 

Kris ignored him and proceed into the court. At the same time Kris' leg stepped into the court, Ha Na woke up from Kai's arm.

Kris walk closer to them. 

"oh hyung ah" Kai greeted Kris.

"Hey Krisss" Ha Na regained her energy in no time.

"what happened to me?" Ha Na asked herself.

"You fainted obviously" Kyung replied.

"She what?!" Kris said sound worried. Chanyeol made a fist on his hand. 'damn this little brat!'  He thought to himself.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked her while checking her arms, leg and body.

"what? it's not like i got hit then faint or something" Ha Na replied. "Maybe i was just dehydrated" She explains.

"Alright then." Kris put back his cold face. He look at everyone and then he stopped at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol ah, Happy Birthday" Kris greeted.

"Oh thank you!" He let out his weird smile.

We all went out from the court and gathered at the parking lot. 

"Why are you here?" I asked Kris

"Nothing just relaxing my mind. Then I saw Kai's car" He replied. "So i went to see if he's in the basketball court" He continued.

"oh..." I respond.

"Guys, it's getting late..we're going now" Kai said while Chanyeol and HunHan get into his car. Sehun let the window down. "What about Ha Na?" He asked Kai.

"Nevermind, I'll send her back" Kris replied as Kai went into his car. They then drive away from us.

Kris unlock his car and we both went in. As usual, He and his serious cold face is back on. I put on the safety belt and then we drove back to the dorm. Minutes later, we stopped outside the girl's dorm. Kris' face is no change at all. With his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand on his lap. Ha Na is sly and then she take a picture of him in that position without him realizing.

"awwh, he's so gorgeous" Ha Na accidentally said it out loud and it catches Kris' attention. Kris took her phone and saw a picture of him recently taken by her.

"Yah did u just take my picture" Kris warm up a little. Ha Na unclip her safety belt and then asked Kris to

 give back her phone.

"give it back!!" She said

"not until i delete it first" Kris threatened her.

"Wait don't! If not..i'm.." Ha Na said.

"you what?" Kris said while smiling widely and swiping her phone screen.

"I'm gonna tickle you" She threatened.

"i'm gonna click this 'delete' button" He said playfully. Ha Na had no choice to tickle him.

"give it back u..u ugly beast!" Ha Na said as she pulled her phone from Kris' hand while tickling him.

"hahah you did not just hahha say that haha stop!" He laughed. Kris let go her phone and finally she's done with tickling him.

"hmmph" Kris let out a long sigh. Kris then revenge back and tickled her and made her leave the car. Kris went out and chased Ha Na around his car.

"yah..i'm tired..." Kris said and he lay on the front part of his car. Ha Na moved towards him with a smile and then Kris immediately grabbed her hand. "Hah! Gotcha!" he said.

"hahaha okay that's enough...we've got school tomorrow and it's already passed midnight" Ha Na said. Kris then become serious again and hugged her.

"I want you to promise me something" Kris said to her. "Promise me that you never leave me no matter what happens" He continued. Ha Na was totally startled by his words. He closes his eyes and hug her tightly.

"I..I..I promise" Ha Na replied.

He let go off her and then lean towards her face. His nose almost touches her's. He moved back and then Ha Na ran back to her dorm.

Ha Na's POV

I ran as quickly as possible and then I grabbed my dorm key and then I went inside and shut the door hardly. I placed the key into a box nearby the door. My heart was pounding fast. 

"Oh Ha Na, you're back" Eun Sul said while her face is facing on her pillow.

"whoops.. sorry, i didn't mean to wake you" I whispered. I went to brush my teeth and then quickly get to my bed and sleep.

The next day, I woke up early and Eun Sul was already in her school attire. 

"Morning!" She greeted as i walked down from the stairs. "Morning" I replied her.

"do you mind if i go first? I wouldn't want Dallen to wait for so long" She said.

"Of course! no problem" I said while grabbing my towel.

"See you in English class" she said.

"Okay" As i went into the bathroom. I was really tired and i only slept about 5 hours. I clean myself quickly and then put on my uniform and shoes then i grabbed my bag and  lock my room.

I walked quickly to the school ground and then Sehun and Tao came approaching me. 

"Morning guys" I greeted. "Morning" "morning" said them two. They then escorted me to my class since we're having the same lesson together. As we were walking on the hallway, we could hear most of the girls were burning up. All eyes were on me. I ignored them anyway. Then we arrived to our English Class.

I saw Eun Sul was already sitting at her usual place so I went to mine which is infront of her.

"Omg did you know, today we'll be having english class together with the kingkas" She said

"yea..hahaha" I said

"Omg did they just walked together with you??" She asked excitedly.

"um yes they did" I replied. Just then, all the kingkas are here and then Kris sit next to me. (But separated tables. This class, the seats are all separated)

Moment later, the bell rang and Ms Wang came into our class.

"Good morning class" She said. We all greeted her at once. She immediately took out her marker pen and wrote something on the board.

"Class, today's lesson will be about Descriptive Writting" She announced the whole class. Suddenly, the teacher's pet announce the whole class that today is Chanyeol's birthday.

"Oh really?" Ms Wang looking unsure. "Yes!" the teacher's pet reply. 

"Well let's sing Happy Birthday to him" Ms Wang said as everyone turns around to face Chanyeol.

While they were singing,

"psst, kris...i thought you're not suppose to sit here" I said quietly.

"what? is this seat belong to his grandfather?" Kris said sarcastically while pointing at the person who used to sit here.

"No...just saying.." I said.

"Hey, we've got training later.." he continued.

"What the..." i said. Then they all finish singing. We both act normal and then face the board again.

"hey what were u guys talking about?" Eun Sul asked.

"Nothing..." I said.

"really?" she doubt

"just got training later.." I replied.

"hehe okay" 

We pursue to our lesson as usual until break time.

Kris' POV

"Ahh finally it's recess" I streched myself. Me and the other were gathering in the hallway. Suddenly, Min Young and her gang came towards us. 

"Sup guys" Min Young greeted.

"Hey" The rest replied back except me.

"I heard that Ara's going to be Kris' fiance soon" Yu Ki spoiled.

"Wah..congrats bro" Suho said while giving a brofist to my shoulder. Everyone else were shocked and then they congrats me.

"oh really?" Min Young said.

"Yea!" Ara approves.

I look away for sometimes. 

"Now i'm gonna let you and Ara alone now" Yoo Nah excused while she drag her other friends away from us.

"Ah, Kris i think we should let you two be alone now haha see you later" Tao said.

"yah!" I yelled but they ignored me.

"Oppa, let's take a walk..." She said. Just then, a familliar guy whom i saw last night is posting something to the notice board. Looks like he is from the 'Newspaper Club'. But I completely ignore him. "are you even listening??" Ara said. I look at her and ignored her. "Come on let's go to the cafeteria" as she hold my hand. All eyes were looking at us in jealousy.. i really wanted to let go but somehow i can't. Because i also want to cover up my image as a kingka. I don't want them to say i'm a mean guy.

We finally reached the cafeteria. Then everyone act normal. Because it's normal that a queenka is with a kingka. As we arrived, I saw Ha Na was surrounded my Min Young and the other two of them. I wanted to go there but Ara was pulling me to the opposite way. From a far, i could see the sad look of Ha Na's face.

5 mins before the recess time is over, we headed back to our class but then, on the way to the class, most students were looking at the notice board. I went over to look at what the article says. Everyone make way for me and Ara. Shockingly the article is about 'Hanging Out With Some Kingkas'. And it happened last night. Our usual place used to be a secret now that everybody knows, we all must change our hangout location. The articla was written by a boy named Kyung.

Out of nowhere, the bell rang and the recess time is over. We all go back to our respective class rooms. "Goodbye oppa see you later"

Me and the other 11 reunited and i told them about what the article said. 

"What?" D.O looked surprised as well as the rest.

"People already know about our secret hangout place?" Suho said.

"How did it happen?" asked Chen.

"Don't ask me...ask them" as i pointed at Kai, Chanyeol and HunHan who were sitting next to each other.

"We didn't know that he's from the newspaper club" Chanyeol said.

"Besides, we didn't even know he will tell it to the whole school" Luhan said.

"all we did was just invite him over to play" Kai told the rest.

"What? u guys went there without telling me???" Baekhyun said.

"I thought u have family dinner" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes to Baekhyun.

"I do but if you told me that u guys went there, i wouldn't attend some awkward family dinner" Said Baekhyun.

"Shush..now they only thing is that if we kept on going to that place, some stalkers will ambush us" Suho said.

"We need to change location" I suggested.

"I agree" Lay voiced out. while Min Seok was nodding his head.

"but where?" Sehun asked...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An: phew...that was long..~ sorry for the long chapter hahahah and as usual..don't forget to comment below!! 

*EVIL LAUGH* another cliff hanger i see... :D peace. :> SUBSCRIBE <3