Alien 1

Listen! Just shut up and be mine~

Bom’s POV

 

[6:30 AM, YG Dance Studio]

 

I woke up too early because my phone alarm rang really hard. I’m still exhausted after the new fashion store opening stage last night but I just can’t sleep anymore because of the alarm! The weird thing is why are the girls haven’t awoke yet? I’m exhausted and so are the girls but.. Dara usually wakes up earlier than me. But I got a benefit of waking up early. I can practice my dance part—even though it’s not that much—and maybe I can go to the gym earlier since we (2NE1) have a schedule with Hwangssabu this morning.

 

Maybe if I come earlier than the other, Hwangssabu won’t be mad at me!

 

Maybe he’ll let me eat corn!

 

I wore my red training suit and decided to warm up first. But it’s not quiet fun when I’m practicing alone. I love it when there are people around me. If Chaerin or Minji are here.. maybe they’ll nagged at me when I do my part wrong. They are just too cue even when they’re mad! Hoho! Aren’t they?

 

KRIEEEK

 

“Huh? Dara?” I turned back but I was wrong. It was not Dara. “Does Dara noona have a husky voice like this?” he said to me. Oh my god! Of course not! Dara’s voice is sweet and fresh like a little kid While his voice is husky and deep. “Hello, noona~ never knew that you can wake up this early.” He said. “You too, your boys always say that you like to sleep everywhere you want!” I chuckled. “So, I guess you’re warming up, eh? Am I disturbing you?” “Oh, of course not! And yes, I’m warming up but I forgot to get my drink.” I said.

 

“Okay then, let’s get it together. I forgot mine too.” He said and let me walk first.

 

 

Sometimes, this guy can be a gentleman.

Sometimes, this guy can be a y rapper.

 

 

And sometimes, Choi Seunghyun can be a weird Alien.

 

 

o-o-o

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

I actually intend to woke up early since I have to find my belonging in the dance studio I left it yesterday when I was practicing. That thing is a pendant with a loudspeaker shape wich Yang-sajangnim gave me. BIG BANG members have theit own pendants with a different shape. I remember I put it on a speaker. But when I got there, Bom noona already there, strecthing and warming up. That’s so rare of her to show up this early.

 

But it’s rare for me too.

 

Now, we’re headin to a cafe to have some morning drink. Well, I told her I’m going to pay for it but she insists that she is the one who is going to pay. Well, not a problem for me. I can save my money to buy more bearbricks! “Have a seat,” I said and smile to her and she smiles back. “Hmm.. what do you want to drink?” I asked her and she just simply said hot tea. “Well then, two hot tea, please? That’s all for now, thank you.” I said to the waitress.

 

I’m trying to break the ice because it’s not good to be this cold with a person you already knew.

 

“So.. have you eat your corn yet?”

“Eh?? My corn? Nope, I haven’t.”

“Woah, that’s weird.. A queen of corns hasn’t eat any corns to start her day.”

“Well, Hwangssabu didn’t let me to eat corns.” She pouted.

“Well, you don’t need to pout then.. You can eat watermelon, right?”

“Right!” she smiles again.

 

“Excuse me, here are your orders.” The waitress put the cups of tea for me and Bom noona. The tea is sure hot! But... Bom noona just drink it right away?! “N-noona.. isn’t it hot..?” “HUWAAAAAAAH!!! IT’S HOT!!” she fan and blinks her eyes. “W-wait!” I got panick since she’s acting like that. I bought a mineral water and hand it to her. “Puweeee~ thank youuuu!” she said in relief. “Noona, you should be careful next time. You look like a child just now,” I burst into laughter and she too chuckles, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Then her phone rang.

 

“Hello? Oh! Chaerin-ah!”

“.....”

“N-now? But...”

“!!!”

“Okay! Okay! I’m on my way!” then she hung up.

 

“Who?” I asked. “It’s Chaerin, she told me to got the the gym.” Then I look at my watch. “Dang it!” I said and stand up, “What’s wrong?” “N-nothing.. I should’ve been preparing for a magazine photoshoot!” I said and sip my tea for the last time. “Well, go now.. I’ll pay up first.” She said. I was going to leave but then I remember my reason to came to the dance studio. “Oh, noona... Can I ask you a favor?” “What is that?” she said. “I left my pendant at the dance studio. It’s shape is a loudspeaker. Do you mind to search it for me, since today i’m going to be quiet busy and it’s important for me.” I asked and I hope she’d say yes.

 

 

“I’ll try my best,” she smiles.

 

 

“Thank you,” I said and I left the cafe back to my dorm.