1. The Nerd and The Kingkas

My Fair Princess (EXO VERSION)

 

 

It was a typical morning at Seoul High.. Students are entering the school grounds with their fancy cars, boys and girls checking their new and expensive items.. all of them are busy showing off all their branded stuff

"girls!! look at my new earrings!!" said by a girl showing her diamond earrings.

"wow, nice earrings! where did you bought that?" said by another girl.

"how much is it?" said by the third girl trying to touch it.

"Yah! dont! this is so expensive! you dont need t know how much this is because it is made just for me" said the girl feeling like a queen..

on the other side...

"hey, nice car!" one random guy said checking out the care."where did you get it?"

"in a bet" the guy replied grinning..

 

"so much for a show" A girl with eyeglasses said, Ignoring all those Sassy students.. "bet they didnt earn it themselves". She smirked and walk  inside the building.. "hope something interesting happens"....

 

 

Out of nowhere, 6 brand new and similar cars came in... 

students especially girls started to spazz knowing who the owners of the hot cars..

 

"Oh My God!!! its them!!"

"wow, i cant believe were in the same school with them!!"

"they're so hot!!!"

 

the cars were parked right next to each other..

students cant help to wait to see the owners of the car....

and one by one they get out from their car..

 

"gosh, so many fangirls.." said by Park Chanyeol giving a wink to the girls that almost make them faint..

"whatever hyung" said by Oh Sehun closing the door of his car, Ignoring all the screams.

"they're so annoying. when will they stop" this time Byun Baekhyun said giving his deathly glares..

"i hate it when they follow us" Do Kyungsoo said stomping his foot like a kid..

"just let them be" Kim Joon Myeon said patting Kyungsoo's shoulder. " time will pass by, they'll stop following us".

"but when will that happen? after graduation?" Sehun said holding to Suho's arm with a pout.

"aish, i wanted to have a normal college life'' Baekhyun added, messing his not so fixed hair.

"Just get used to it, being popular isn't that bad guys" Kim Jong In snickered as he waves at his fangirls

 

 

boys started to enter their building and as usual Chanyeol and Jongin winks at every girl they see..

"I guess it's Chanyeol and Jongin hyung who enjoys this kind of things" Sehun said shaking his head....

 

After a few minutes of walking they got to their classroom.. They went straight to their seats..

they are only 36 students in their class. 6 rows diagonally and six rows horizontally.

The boys sits together at the back, in one staright line

 

as they walk in Kyunsoo smiled seeing the girl with huge eyeglasses.

"Good Morning" Kyungsoo said with a smile on his face.

 

Hana looked at him and replied a short "morning"

 

Kyungsoo sits behind her still a smile plastered on his face...

 

HANA's POV

"there he goes again". I thought seeing this Kyungsoo guy smiling..

"he always smile... another day, another smile".

I look around seeing those girls getting jealous.

"there they go again. why does he always smile in front of me. aish.." i scratched my head and look at them.

I can see that Kyungsoo reading his book..

Then, Joon Myeon the class president playing with his phone..

well, Sehun's head on his desk. sleeping i guess..

Chanyeol and JongIn flipping and pretending that they understand each and every pages of their books.. bet they didnt understand it.

and lastly, Baekhyun who's busy looking at him self in his pink mirror, yeah totally manly

 

i rested my head on my desk looking outside..

"still the same, school is boring" I whispered to myself.

 

=end of pov=

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I was reading my Book, well, not actually reading. im just staring at it.

I always wanted to talk to Hana.. I dont know why.. Maybe because she's different than those girls..

Everyday i Gave her my smile. My smile that every girl wants to see. I'm not being arrogant or something but girls told me that they do love my smile...

 

"but, why cant she smile back?" I thought myself.

I sigh and looked at her."I want to see you smile. I wont stop smiling at you. Another day, another smile"

 

=end of pov=