Silence

After all this time

Kyuhyun's POV

Taeyeon giggled. "You're funny." She suddenly hit my head. She was definitely drunk. But she's cute when she's drunk. "Omona... where are we?" She slurred.

"We're at the restaurant. I passed by and saw you drinking by yourself." I sighed. "I need to get you home now."

"How come I'm here?" She said. "Did you drag me here?"

"No... Taeyeon, you're drunk."

"I cannot be here... I cannot be here."

I didn't understand what she meant, so i didn't reply.

"He told me if i ever come here again, he's gonna get his heart broken.... He doesn't like seeing me drunk."

"What are you talking about?"

"He worries about me.... that punk!" taeyeon said. I don't even think Taeyeon notices she was talking about him. She was too drunk. "He worries about me when I don't worry about myself at all. That punk has a warm heart, you know?!" She said in a slow voice, as if she wasn't drunk anymore. But then she yelled. "THAT PUNK."

"I need to get you home now."

"You remind me of him." She suddenly said.

"What?"

"You... your cheekiness. Your bossiness. Your kindness. You... worry about me too, right?"

"I'm worried about your image. You're an actress, Taeyeon-ah! What if people see you drunk like this?"

"People don't care who's drunk or who's not. They only care about themselves." Taeyeon smirked. "I only care about myself."

"I'll pay for the drinks then i'll get you home." I paid no attention to what she said and went to the ahjumma and paid for everything. I took taeyeon's arm, placed it around my shoulder and dragged her to my car. She wasn't heavy, but it was hard to convince her that i wasn't kidnapping her. She was yelling and laughing.

"You babo. Kidnapping me are you?!" Taeyeon said.

"taeyeon, just shut up, will you?"

Taeyeon's face suddenly turned dim and she looked as if she was going to cry. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? Taeyeon. You should rest." I said, carrying her to the passenger seat, then i started driving. Taeyeon began to close her eyes and sleep. While driving, i started remembering what taeyeon had said. Do i really remind her of Wooyoung? Then my plan will work. My plan on revenge. I need to take it slow, though.

"Taeyeon-ah?"

"Hmm?" She said with her eyes closed, smiling a little.

"Can we... Can you... Would... would you like to have a date with me?"

------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV

Taecyeon came the next morning, and he talked and talked to Tiffany the whole time. Tiffany gave him his note that he dropped at the airport, then he smiled with his cheeky heart-warming smile and thanked her.

"You kept it. Thanks!" He smiled.

They discussed about their interest, and they talked and talked and talked. I was kind of annoyed and i couldn't wait for him to leave, when he did, i gave tiffany a cold look.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Tiffany. I need to show you something." I said nervously. Tiffany, sitting on the sofa, reading a book, looked at me with curiosity. "What is it?"

"Close your eyes." I instructed, and she did as i told.

I took her hand, and i brought her to the stairs, and then i carried her, which shocked her a little. "What are you doing?!" She almost screamed.

"Just... just be patient." I carried her upstairs where there was a long gallery, or a hall. It was a dusty, ship-like wooden hall, with a great big glass window that you can see outside.

"Okay you can open your eyes now."

Tiffany opened her eyes slowly then her jaw began to drop in awe. "Is ... is this what i think it is?"

"Upstairs. The forbidden room. it's actually nothing. It's just a practice room where i prepare magic tricks. I don't like people going here because i get nervous and shy. But... you.. you're different. So i guess I'll let you up here now."

"This is amazing. It's beautiful." She said, looking out the window.

"Right? Sometimes even when i don't practice my magic, i'd like to come up here and observe everything outside. It gets really scary though when it's raining." I explained. She didn't say much, except she was just hopping everywhere around the room excitedly.

I took a small hat that was lying on the ground, and i placed my hand inside the hat, and i took out a rose. "Here's a rose for ya." I smirked.

"That is so cool! Do it again." Tiffany smiled cheerfully, applauding for my perfect tricks.

I placed my hand inside again, and this time, my parakeet chirped, obediently sitting on my hand.

"LEMON!" Tiffany squealed. She was enjoying this as much as i was.

It was nice to see Tiffany being so happy like that. We spent 4 hours on the long gallery, talking, listening to music, feeding lemon, reading, just having empty chats.

We laid down on the floor, not talking. But it wasn't bad or awkward or anything. We just enjoyed the music and didn't say anything.

"You're leaving tomorrow." I suddenly said.

"Will... will you come back?" I didn't expect myself to say it.

"Of course...." Tiffany said, uncertain.

We continued to lay down in silence, enjoying the time left with each other, and realized that we didn't talk about Victoria or Taecyeon.... not even once.

---------------

A/N : sorry for not updating. And i will probably not update in a few days, but when i have time, i will. because i have an exam coming up. But then i'll update of course!! I have the next chapter all up in my head and i can't wait for you guys to read it!

Sorry if there's any mistake above... i was rushing. I need to study now, grrrr. byebye! <3