the Y scandal

After all this time

We reached Nichkhun's house and everyone was a little jet lagged and tired from the flight, especially Taecyeon since he was the pilot. He laid on Nichkhun's sofa and slept without saying a word.

I was about to give him a nudge and ask him to sleep in the red room instead, but Nichkhun stopped me. "Let him sleep. It's been a long day." Nichkhun said. "You can sleep in the red room, Taec can sleep in my room. I'll just sleep on the sofa tonight." Nichkhun continued in a whisper to not wake Taecyeon up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you guys are the guest." Nichkhun smiled. Nichkhun carried my bag for me towards the red room then came back to the living rtoom.

"We should feed the parakeets." He said.

"You have not named them?"

"Nope... but i should huh? One of them really look like you. with its small eyes and smiling beak. Let's name it Fany."
 Nichkhun laughed.

I don't know why, but whenever Nichkhun laughs, i can't help but to stare. He laughs in an exquisite way, and the world stops to listen to him because his laughter was melodious and addictive. He doesn't even know it. I laughed with him.

"Let's name the other one Khunnie then!" I suggested.

We talked for a little while, until my stomach started grumbling. Talk about bad timing! Nichkhun laughed at this and went to the kitchen to serve us dinner. I had to wake Taecyeon up.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. You must be tired, huh?" I gave him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay." He smiled back. "I think i'll shower for a while."

"Towel is in the top cupboard in my room, Taecyeon!" Nichkhun shouted from the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa silently, not knowing what to do then i suddenly felt vibration under my buttocks. It was Taecyeon's phone.

From : Y<3

Oppa! I met the girl you were talking about. I can never compete with her eye smile and pink cheeks and red lips! But i can't wait for our next date~

I stared at the phone for a long time.

"What is it?"

I got the shock of my life, thinking it was Taecyeon, but it was only Nichkhun.

"Are you snooping on Taec's phone?!" Nichkhun almost yelled.

"SHHH! I wasn't snooping."

"You looked like you saw a ghost." Nichkhun said.

"No... It's just... Taecyeon went a date with a girl. He even saved the girl's number with a heart in his contacts.... what does it mean? He likes someone else?" I wondered.

"Well.... maybe....."

*RRING RINNG RIIIINGGGGGGG*

"NICHKHUN!! The food is burning!!!!" I screamed.

We rushed to the kitchen and it was full of smoke. "Why did you leave the kitchen?! YAH BABO!" I yelled. We were running to and fro, panicking.

Nichkhun turned off the alarm, and the fire. We sighed in relief.

Taecyeon came out seconds after, fresh after shower, but in shock. "What happened? I hear screams."

"Well, i was cooking dinner and then went to the living room for a while to check on Tiffany and she was---"

"Nothing." I said quickly. "I was... watching football... intense game."

"Oh.... you should be more careful, nichkhun." Taecyeon said. He then left to the living room, and Nichkhun gave me a wink and said-

"Nice save."