Goodbye

GHOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Its still fresh in her mind. The day she meets that spirit.. At a hospital where she was send to..

 

When she open her eyes, the first person she saw was him.His warmth smile greet her.. but she doesnt know who is he.. 

 

"Who are you?" Dara ask him."Dont you know me?" He asked Dara back. 

 

"Nnn..no.. I never saw you before" Dara answer it. 

 

Before he can spoke,Dara parents come and greet her with a smile and tears."Oh my daughter! how i miss you . I though I'll lost you .. " Mrs Park said with tears while hug her.

 

"Omma.. Dont say like that.. I'm already here .. right?"Dara comfort her mother

 

"Ne,Dara was right.And let her get rest first.. ok ?" Mr Park said.

 

" I'm fine Appa,Omma.." said Dara.

 

"Ok.. but, get a rest first.tomorrow we'll visit you again, dear.." Mrs Park say with warmth smile.

 

"Ne.. " Dara said.After that, her parents kiss her forehead and leave her.

 

Since that day, that spirit always come to her and dissapeard when her family or her friend comes.. 

 

A thousand time she ask him, who he is actually, but thats spirit always chuckle,ask her back

 

"Dont you remember me?"And that spirit tell her,his name was Jiyong..

 

       ***

 

Day by day, Jiyong always visited Dara.Until Dara can get out from hospital,He still following Dara until to her house.

 

"Yah!Are you crazy??Why did you always follow me,huh?" Dara scold him once Dara see him at her living room.

 

"Dara, calm down.. I just wanna live here too.. With you.." Jiyong sit at the couch.

 

"Live here???Crazy you huh??What if my parents see you?!A stranger live with me,?"Dara got confiuse

 

"Dara, remember. Your parent can't see me.. I'm already dead,remember??" Jiyong said with no-reaction face.His face so pale but because of his bright eyes,His face not too creepy.And Dara not afraid of him.

 

"Thats not a reason for you to stay here.."Dara clenching tight her arms.

 

"I wanna protect you."Jiyong said."Why you wanna protecting me??Who are you actually??You cant even throw or touch something.How do you protecting me??" Dara with angryily go to her room.She leaving  Jiyong at a couch..

 

"Hmph.. I wish I can do that too." Jiyong whispered.

 

So, he decided to learn from someone  (ghost too)  who can touch things.He start searching from old school, old villa, building, jungle, toilet,every where he know there m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter