First day

Falling in love with the wrong person
*I hope this day is going to be normal* You thought.
 
You were there,standing out side the school "okay YiNi-ah go inside and don't be scared" you said and entered the school,every one ignored you like they didn't even see you but you didn't care,with that you went to ask about where your class was.
 
 
*what the hell are they lookin' at?!* you thought as you stand out side your classroom,at first when you opened the door no one looked at you but now all the students attention is on you.
 
or that what you thought.
 
"hey you go away you're not just the one studying in this class" you heard a voice behind you,then you saw a tall good looking guy standing there "what are you looking at?" A female voice came and so you just entered your class.
"Okay class every one please set down on your seat so we can start the lesson" your teacher said "YiNi come with me"  *what now?*  "class,we have a new Studint here please customary  for your self" the teacher said "annyeonghaseyo nae ileum-eun YiNiibnida (my name is YiNi) please take care of me" you said "
 
Kawaīdesu yo ne"  *what is he saying about me?!*  you thought 
"okay YiNi-ah go and sit Mm beside Kris" the teacher said and point at a chair on the back of the class,you heard some gasping but you didn't care.
​you went and sit on the chair next to him  *of all the students  she choose him?! Why! Why!* You thought.
 
after classes finished you were going to your locker to put your things in when someone came next to you "your the new girl right?" The boy said,you stared at him and said "yes I am why are you asking?"  "Oh my name is Luhan nice to meet you" he said smiling  at you *he seems nice and he's so cute* "nice to meet you too Luhan" you said "Mmm YiNi-ah do you want to hang out? Like right now?"  "Mm yes of curse why not". "Okay let's go!" Luhan said,you closed the locker and went out of the school with him 

sorry it's short but this is what I can do >__<