The Love Story

THE ARROGANT BOY IS MY LOVE??

After a few months.Minho was falling in love with Sulli but Sulli doesn't know it.Kring..Kring..Kring.."Hello?".."Sulli,can I meet you at school park?"."Minho?Why you wanna meet me?"asked Sulli curious."Umm..there is important thing that I must tell you."said Minho.After they end the call,they meet at the park."Minho!What is the important thing that you want to tell me?"asked Sulli."Choi Sulli,Umm..Umm..Er.."said Minho trembling."Just say it Minho!"yelled Sulli(curious)."I like you!"said Minho and close his mouth."What are you talking about?"said Sulli shocked."I like you because you're so cute and beatiful.Can you be my girlfriend?"explained Minho."Actually,I like you too Minho but you arrogant..I don't like it."said Sulli."No,I'm not arrogant actually..there are something was changing me."said Minho.Minho told the story about his parent."Ouh,now I know why you be too arrogant."said Sulli after heard story about Minho parents."Okay,I'll be your girlfriend..but you must changed your manner okay?"said sulli.Minho hoping happy.Sulli just laugh sees minho like a kid.

   Minho and Sulli went to school together.They look so happy."I think there something wrong about them.."said Victoria curiously.Onew and Taemin just nodding agree with Victoria."Hey2!Why you guys looking like that at us?"asked Minho."What are your relationship with Sulli?"whispered Taemin to Minho."She is my girlfriend."said Minho."WHAT!!"said Vic,Onew and Tae.They mouth are opening widely."Hahaha,close your mouth."said Sulli."How it can be?"asked victoria want to know the story.Sulli told the story."Waa..cukkahae!"said them.

Minho and sulli being a sweet couple ever.They always together and Minho manner was changing.Sulli very happy with Minho.That make their friends jealous. Minho and Sulli was promised each other to faithful untill they not breathing..

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                  -THE END-