The Heat of the Moment.

Love Undearly [Hiatus]

“Mir! Did you hear me?” Eun Jung said snapping Mir out of his thoughts, again! He have been staring at his cell for the past couple of minutes. “I can’t believe it! You’re so out of it today... We haven’t even dated for a week yet and your already bored of me...” She whines. Mir put his cell into his pocket.

“Sorry, I’m just tired today... Anyways is the food here yet?”

“We haven’t even order yet...” Eun jung state and wave for one of the worker. “We’re ready now!” She said. The girl grab the food menu and walk over. “I would like a cup of tea to start with today.” Eun Jung start, looking straight into the menu.

“Wahh! Eun Jung!” The girl said. “It really you too!” Eun Jung look up to see Hyomin. A friend of hers and Ji Yeon when they were in middle school.

“Wow! Hyomin, you work here now!?” She exclaims. Mir look at them and down at the menu.

“Yeahh! Totally! I mean last time when you and Ji Yeon was here I wanted to say hi but I was so busy behind, in the kitchen, that I missed my chance!” She noted and smile.

“Ohh really. Well it’s good to see you again.” Eun Jung add. Hyomin look at Mir for a second and back to Eun Jung.

“Is he your boyfriend?” She ask.

“Ah! Ye, this is my boyfriend Mir! Mir this is my middle school friend, Hyomin.” She introduce. Mir look up and smile.

“Wahhh so handsome too! Geez you and Ji Yeon are lucky huh! Her boyfriend is good looking too!” Hyomin blurt and give Eun Jung a slight hit on the shoulder. Mir grasp her words and stands up.

“What?!” He shout without control. Eun Jung look at Mir.

“What? How would you know, Hyomin?” Eun Jung ask. Hyomin point to the back of the room.

“She’s in the private party room we have here, he rented out the whole area! How romantic!” Hyomin smile and squeeze her hands together. Eun Jung slowly stand up as well. She look at Mir. Mir was clinching his teeth together. Eun Jung can see the tensions in his jaw. Hyomin notices the awkward situation and walks away. "You two have fun." Mir was heavily breathing. Eun Jung clears .

“If you go...” Eun Jung said. Mir quickly look at her. Eun Jung made her way to him. “Then you better make sure she becomes yours or else everything will be in vain.” She said. Mir look at her carefully and slowly fall into his seat.

“Heh, what are you saying Eun Jung?” He smile and grab the menu. “I want this...” He says pointing to something in the book. Eun Jung look at him with uncertainty and sits back down.

“Mir-”

“Eun Jung, I’m going out with YOU. I shouldn’t act like this, just because I’m worried for my BEST FRIEND. So don’t worry alright?” He said and smile. Eun Jung grab his hand and smile too.

“Right, your just a good friend.”
LgYKYEYkwE0hrhwY0B4RiW0YWTVjfMpJoWiX1WFS

“Wahhhh!” Ji Yeon exclaim. Ji Yeon and Seung Ho ended up in a book store after their dinner date. “You use to date her?! She’s a singer!”

“Well... I’m a millionaire's son.” He blurts back. Ji Yeon shot him a look. “What are you looking at?”

“You are?!” She loudly utters. Seung Ho quickly look around hoping no one would look in their way.

“Aish you.”

“Wow...” Ji Yeon turn away. “This is weird...”

“What is?” Ji Yeon put the magazine down.

“How can a millionaire's son be attracted to a normal girl like me?! This doesn’t make sense.” Ji Yeon look down to the floor and wonder. "It's almost to weird to believe... Am I that attractive?" Ji Yeon joke. Her eyes were really focus on what part of her was attractive. "I have nothing..." Seung Ho look at her reaction for a bit and starts laughing. “What’s so funny?!”

“You’re hilarious! What kind of face is that?!” He smiles. Ji Yeon cover her face with her hands and blush. ‘Oh no, I’m being made fun of!’ He look at her expression. “Adorable...”

“What?! Well, y-you’re not normal! I-I’m going home!” She says and takes a step away. Seung Ho grab her arm. Ji Yeon stop. She looks up at him as he turn her to face him again. Ji Yeon starts backing up to the far corner as Seung Ho continues to gaze at her. She can see that he wasn’t in a joking mood anymore. It was the look of a lion... After it’s prey. He was looking at her. Not into her eyes but somewhere else. HER LIPS?! “S-Seung Ho?” She mouth. Ji Yeon stop moving backward as he takes a step closer. He hover over her body as Ji Yeon blankly look at his collarbone. She dare not look up at his face.

“If you let me...” He whisper after a couple of minutes. “I would really love to kiss you...” Ji Yeon held her breath. ‘This!’ He lean in closer as Ji Yeon continue to not move. His eyes sparkle with anticipation as she bit her lip. Ji Yeon can already feel his breath on her chin. This was too shocking. It was only her first ‘date’ with him! Plus they were just using each other; there’s no need to go this far, right?! Seung Ho's hand overlap Ji Yeon’s cheeks as he pull closer. Ji Yeon widen her eyes and give him a sudden push. A sharp pain through her chest. ‘This isn’t right...’ Her conscious told her. ‘This isn't right!’

“No!” She blurts. She shut her eyes not knowing what to do next. “I... Can’t...” Seung Ho froze with shock. He’d never been rejected from a kiss before. Especially with such heat in that moment.

“Why?”

“We’re just using each other... It’s just not right! If we were to kiss- all you would see is her and all I would see is him.” She move away from Seung Ho. “I can’t do this after all...” She last stated and dash for the door. Seung Ho stands there without moving.

“But... I didn’t see ‘her’ at all...”