Intro To Me.

Love Undearly [Hiatus]

 

“Stop it Mir!”

“Please! Please! Just this time ok?!”

“No! You already went to far last time!”

“Oh c’mon! Just a little more! It won’t hurt!”

“Yes it will! You spend most of the money in my paycheck! I couldn’t buy lunch for a week!”

“Oh c’mon! I just need it for something!”

“Mir!” Ji Yeon protest one last time. She look at him. He was still in his pouting mode. Puppy eyes, frowning face, and such. “Aish! Alright! But this is the last time. You better pay me back with interest!”

“Alright!” He said happily and put his arms around her shoulder. Ji Yeon stop for a second and pulls away. He looks at her confuse for a second.

“W-what are using this money for anyways?”

“Something I won’t tell you.”

“Mir! You spend my own money and is not willing to tell me?!”

“Aish, I’ll pay you back don’t worry!”

“Uh huh...” Ji Yeon sighs as she finally takes out her last couple of bills. She hands it out to him. “Remember... The only reason I’m doing this is because you’ve been a good friend for the past five years! Alright?”

“Got it.” He smile and grabs it.

“Argh... Even the way you take money is...” Mir wraps is arms around her shoulders again. He leans in as Ji Yeon holds in her breath.

“Is what?” He asks, just inches away from her head.
She dare not look at him in the face. Dare not look into his eyes. Not because she was nervous about him being close. They’ve have many skinship encounters, involving sports that is. It was also not because she was shy of any sort. Barely having any girl friends and left only with the guys, had made it impossible to be shy and not outspoken.
The only reason is because Mir would have seen through everything. The cover up she’s been wearing for the past five years. If Mir was to look into her eyes right then, she bet with no doubt, he’d notice her yearn for love. Yes, she loves him. She knows her eyes says it all. Even her only girl friend, Eun Jung, told her so. Mir was her first love. It started way before he was only four feet tall. Right before all the puberty and growing. Even before Mir starting his rapping career. Ji Yeon has loved him since seventh grade. A month after she knew him, her heart would flutter by the sound of his laughter. She would watch him play basketball and fall many times. It didn’t take long for him to notice her though. Only because her very own brother, Thunder, was his best friend. Growing up with four brothers also help her get involve in sports and that was where he finally talked to her. Where their ‘good friends’ relation started.

“Is... Is annoyingly close!” She said and slightly push him away. “Stop hanging onto me like that, you’re all sweaty and smelly!”

“Well, when did you start caring about the aftermath of playing basketball?”

“I’ve always cared. I just never said anything.” Ji Yeon says and wrap her towel around her neck. Practice have just ended, Ji Yeon being on the swim team and Mir being on the basketball team, off course. Mir pinches her side. “Ah! What was that for!”

“Being fat! You need to exercise more! You know I don’t like fat girls!” He sprout.

“I-I don’t care what you like! I’m fine the way I am! You’re the one who’s fat!” She utters back. Ji Yeon looks down and quietly sighs. ‘I will never let him know I like him.’

“So mean Ji Yeon!” Mir pouts and turns away, ‘He must not know I like him because...’

“Ji Yeon! Mir!”

Eun Jung!” Mir shouts. ‘Because Mir likes the pretty and girly, Eun Jung.’ He skips over. “Are you done with art cub?” Eun Jung smiles.

“Off course, that’s why I wanted to catch up with you two!” She says and giggles. Ji Yeon slowly approaches them. “Ji Yeon, wanna do something tonight? The three of us could go.”

“You two go ahead. I’m tired from swimming. I’m going home first.”

“Really Ji Yeon? But I really hope we can hang tonight. I was thinking that we should go karaoke for you big win yesterday at the swim meet!” Eun Jung says.

“No... I’m fine...”

“Yeah! She’s fine! Why don’t I go celebrate with you?!” Mir blurts. One stab. “Besides I think we should spend more time together...” Two stabs.

“Really? I guess that would be great. Let’s go grab to eat first too!” Three stabs. Eun Jung exclaims and held onto Mir’s hand. “Ji Yeon are you really just going to go home?” She sighs.

“Uhhh... Yeahhh... I’m so tired and worn out! Whew! You two have fun!” Ji Yeon says and starts walking away.

“Ok then! I’ll call you later!” Eun Jung said.

“Oh by the way I forgot to put you in my contact list the last time we met.” Ji Yeon heard Mir said as she turn the corner down the hall. Four stabs. ‘Today wasn’t bad... Other days, I would be getting ten stabs in a roll.’ Ji Yeon slowly walk down the hall to her locker.

“Well they seem to be getting along just fine...” She mumbles to herself. ‘Mir only met Eun Jung a couple of months ago when we did the school festival. He first told me he liked her when she won a contest for best artwork. I guess he would fall for her. I mean... She’s perfect. Not a tomboy like me.’ As Ji Yeon arrive to her locker she notices someone doing something to the lockers.
A guy was spray painting everything. She turn to look at hers and saw all kind of graffiti on it. “Hey!” She shouts and turn to him. “You painted my locker!” He was a couple lockers away. He stop doing what he was doing. “Why are you spray painting our lockers?” The weird guy looks up at her. He was pretty tall and masculine. Taller then Mir that is. He didn’t look like a bully or delinquent actually. His hair was nicely cut and his clothes perfectly ironed. He was a rich kid!

“Hey wheres the main office?” He said in a formal tone.

“What?”

“Take me to the main office.”

“Uh... They’re not here anymore. Only coaches and supervisors...” Ji Yeon stated. “But you sprayed my locker! You sure be responsible for cleaning it!” She explain. “I don’t know why you did this but it’s clearly against the rules so why don’t you-”

“Pfft, things like this don’t matter. Just show me around miss...”

“No.” She rejects. “I don’t know who you are but you’re definitely a trouble maker. So I suppose you just clean up this area and get along.” Ji Yeon bluntly said.

“Aish why you-”

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING DOWN THERE?!” The school’s police officer said from down the hall.

“Me?! I was-” Just then the guy grab Ji Yeon’s hand and ran away from the officer.

“HEY! YOU TWO! STOP!” The officer shout and chases after them. Ji Yeon couldn’t believe this new kid! What was he thinking.

“Let go! Where are you taking me!”

“To hide duh!”

“Aish! Let go! I didn’t do anything wrong!” Ji Yeon shouts and tries to squeeze her hand out of his grasp.

“Argh! This girl!” He utters and with one lift Ji Yeon ended up onto his shoulders.

“Ahh! Put me down! What are you doing!” She shouts and kicks. Not far away Mir and Eun Jung was just about to head out.

“You ready?” Mir ask her.

“Yep...” She said and smile. Eun Jung notices Ji Yeon and the weird guy passing them. “Wait? Isn’t that Ji Yeon?! What is she doing on a guy’s shoulder?”

“What?” Mir quickly turns around.

“Put me down weirdo!” Ji Yeon shouts as the guy dodge into the elevator. The officer was still far behind.

“Hehe, you’re so heavy!” The mysterious guy said and press the button.  

“Bwhat?! Heavy! Why you?!” Ji Yeon shout and manage to get off as the elevator door closes. Mir and Eun Jung watches with confusion.

“Who was that guy?” Eun Jung utters. She turn to look back at Mir but he was already heading towards the stairways. “Mir! Where are you going?!”

“Go on ahead! I’ll gatta go help Ji Yeon!” He shout and leap through the stairs. “Who was that guy?!” He snarl.

“Aish... Ji Yeon this, Ji Yeon that...” Eun Jung mumbles. Mir arrive onto the second floor of the school. “Ji Yeon!!! He shouts. No answer. Mir dash back into the staircase and continue to the remaining floors. “Where are you?!”a7rDEcSWt2sqPX8QADuhYSo1nQK7TlQ3EAmQau24
“Gahh! Put me down!” Ji Yeon shout as she was again lifted onto the guy’s shoulders. He quickly walk around the top floor they were in and head towards a door. He opens it and reveals the rooftop of the school. “What are you doing?!”

“Escaping.” He said and walk over the fence that prohibited anyone to continue. He finally puts her down again. “Whew! You’re quite heavy huh?” He laugh. Ji Yeon frowns and kicks him in the shin. “Ah!”

“What are you doing?! Who are you and why did you bring me to the rooftop?!” She commands. The guy laughs.

“Hehe... Well, didn’t you see we were being chased. I was only trying to run away from the guard.”

“SO! What’s it got anything to do with me? You were the one spraying the lockers!”

“Heh... Anyways let me introduce myself... My name is Yang Seung Ho. Nice you meet you.” He said and lean in to kiss Ji Yeon on the cheek.

“You!”

“You’re not bad. From today onwards you’ll be my girlfriend.”

“WHAT?!”