☭ ━ get to know your campers

☭ ━ in demigods we trust 『 apply open! 』
tumblr_lnlmr2NzGL1qaaeeio1_500.gif
take your pick, graecus

 

jung-woo-sung-2.jpg

CABIN 1 ; ZEUS
the Cabin had been designed to honor Zeus, the Greek god of honor, justice, lightning, and the skies. naturally, children of Zeus are mostly set up to be big leaders. however, with the pact among the Big Three only recently being nulled, it is unknown if Zeus had actually had any demigod children the past few decades. the cabin nonetheless is still maintained ( begrudgingly ) by the various nymphs in Camp Half Blood. it had been rumored that sons of Zeus or Jupiter were not particularly good at relationships, and unfortunately picked up on their father's... frivolous habits.
funfacts for the demigods ;; leader-like ; may get a huge head from such a reputation ; powerful and they know it
head counselor ;; ???

 

225929_209510715737447_796245_n.jpg

CABIN 2 ; HERA
perhaps it is more for formalities sake that Hera even has a cabin of her own in Camp Half Blood. she is, of course, the goddess of marriage, and honors her own role by not going into affairs ( that was her husband's job, after all ). still, as queen of olympus, her cabin is still quite grand. it is very similar to Zeus' own cabin, only much more feminine in nature.
rundown for the demigods ;; n/a
head counselor ;; n/a

 

Jang_Dong_Gun090913006.jpg

CABIN 3 ; POSEIDON
Poseidon's cabin is farther off from the others, and is positioned near the lake instead, where most of his children should feel more comfortable since they are near a body of water. the cabin itself has a very "sea-like" feel to it, and could be confused for a comfortable beach house of some sort.  like the sea, and their Father, they can both be as calm as a still lake or as violent as a whirlpool. children of Athena are rather iffy with Poseidon's kids ; no one likes to remember the reason why.
funfacts for the demigods ;; diverse ( esp. when it comes to their powers ) ; fluid/flexible in nature ; natural leader but wishes not to be.
head counselor ;;
Kim Joonmyeon ( Suho )

 

20101125_honey_main.jpg

CABIN 4 ; DEMETER
those from the Demeter cabins are good friends with the satyrs and the nymphs, they are some of the only ones who are able to approach wood nymphs without them being frightened ( regardless if the demigod is female or male ). the cabin itself serves as their garden, with the roof constructed of growing grass ( no one knows how this is ) and tomato vines on their walls. children of Demeter are not fond of violence, and helps the Apollo kids with medicinal back-up instead.
funfacts for the demigods ;; natural cooks ; very motherly/fatherly by instinct ; somewhat health conscious ( and usually vegetarian )
head counselor ;; ???

 

obpic1.jpg

CABIN 5 ; ARES
it's not very surprising that those from the Ares cabin could care less for anything that has to do aesthetics ( their cabin is second in messiest only to the Hermes cabin ), but do actually get along well with Aphrodite kids ( in private ). as a joke ( or not ), the cabin's "animal spirit" is a boar, and the boar's head on top of their door honors this. children of Ares aren't really that bad, but cannot get along very well with children from Athena, especially since both are different sides of the same coin ( or so they'd like to think ).
funfacts for the demigods ;; naturally gifted with any weapon ; rock music enthusiasts ; prone to violence
head counselor ;;
Bang Yong Guk

 

Kim_Tae-hee.jpg

CABIN 6 ; ATHENA
they say it's supposed to be brains over brawn, and the Athena cabin could not have said it any better. their cabin expresses who they are rather well - a tad bit plain on the outside, but b with different thoughts within ( they managed to create an underground lab for the other Athena kids because they were running out of space ). sometimes too smart for their own good, Athena kids prefer to trick their way out of sticky situations rather than fighting head on ( though they can do that quite well too ).
funfacts for the demigods ;; fully Greek ( Minerva was a goddess in Roman mythology ) ; know how to weave instinctively ; architectural enthusiasts
head counselor ;;
Im Siwan

 

parkshihoo.jpg

CABIN 7 ; APOLLO
their cabin is almost as flashy as their father, and that's saying something. children of Apollo are known to be quite beautiful ( male or female regardless ) and second in looks only to children of Aphrodite. that being said, some children are actually about as frivolous as their father, who ( unfortunately ) got it from their grandfather. although Apollo's children are the best hunters in the camp, they choose to mainly go support with medicinal help and back-up with their bows.
funfacts for the demigods ;; natural musicians ; horrible lyricists though ; their dreams ( visions ) are more vivid than the average demigod
head counselor ;;
Yoon Bora

 

88872924.jpg

CABIN 8 ; ARTEMIS
how flashy Apollo's cabin was is about as monotone as Artemis' is. granted, the only reason she has a cabin is to honor her as one of the olympians. one of the goddesses, she does not have children of her own. however, the Hunters of Artemis usually reside in the cabin should Artemis or the Hunters choose to visit Camp Half Blood.
funfacts for the demigods ;; n/a
head counselor ;; [ current lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis ]

 

haha-running-man.jpg

CABIN 9 ; HEPHAESTUS
the Hephaestus cabin is possibly the most hi-tech cabin in all of Camp Half Blood, but it also houses some of the most introverted demigods as well. a lot of kids hang around the Hephaestus cabin because of all the weird games they managed to install. demigods from this cabin are also said to be some of the funniest ( though whether or not they use it as a defense mechanism is up to debate )
funfacts for the demigods ;; the only demigods who can access technology without it going haywire ; expert mechanics ; they're good scouts for capture the flag since they can sense traps
head counselor ;;
Cho Kyuhyun

 

han-ji-min.jpg

CABIN 10 ; APHRODITE
despite all the crap that most other demigods put the Aphrodite kids ( behind their backs usually ), these campers are the hardest to come undone. their cabin represents everything their mother stands for: beauty, grace, and love, and they're not about to ruin any of that just because some kids choose to let their jealousy rule their thoughts. children of Aphrodite are in charge of organizing most of the camp activities, especially activities that do not involve training.
funfacts for the demigods ;; only known demigods that are naturally bilingual ( French&Greek are innate to them ) ; natural match-makers ; excellent negotiators
head counselor ;;
Im Yoona

 

Heo_Kyung_Hwan.jpg

CABIN 11 ; HERMES
as Hermes is the god of travels, Cabin 11 is where unclaimed demigods' travels start. they welcome mostly those unclaimed, but also those who do not have a home yet ( mostly children of minor gods ). the Hermes kids are a rambunctious bunuch though, and are often the root source of any mischief happening inside the camp. they like picking on the Aphrodite and Ares kids the most but are relatively scared of the children of Athena.
funfacts for the demigods ;; persuasive skills are quite dangerous ; gifted musicians ( undermined due to the Apollo cabin ) ; instinctively knows how to pick a lock
head counselor ;;
Lee Sungyeol

 

92544241.jpg

CABIN 12 ; DIONYSUS
Dionysus' cabin is much like a haven for him ( despite not being allowed to drink wine whilst stationed on earth ). there are grape vines lined with the walls and his kids are at his reach. even if he's head director of the camp though, he is still the father of these kids. there aren't much campers in the Dionysus cabin and some suspect it is because of his dedication to his wife in Olympus.
funfacts for the demigods ;; campers under the age of 21 are not allowed inside the cabin ; underaged kids of Dionysus drink a lot of kool aid instead ; children of Demeter are somewhat wary of Dionysus' kids, nonetheless, they help maintain the garden.
head counselor ;; ???

 

MV5BMjE0MTAwNTQxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI2

CABIN 13 ; HADES
cabin 13 had only been recently build, and even so, most of their occupants ( maybe just occupant ) do not even stay in said cabin. most of the other demigods tend to think it shows a lot about Hades kids with its obsidian paint and seemingly windowless walls. not much is known about kids of Hades and not much go through lengths to find out.
funfacts for the demigods ;; children of Hades are almost always at wits ends with children of Demeter ; Hades kids need to be careful with their words as they can sometimes curse people without really meaning to ; known to hold an aura of death whenever cranky.
head counselor ;;
Kim Myungsoo ( L )

 

perseus-jackson-3-percy-jackson-and-the-
stand tall, legionnaire

 

cohort.jpg

 COHORTS
 unlike those in Camp Half Blood, here in Camp Jupiter you are not divided based on your godly parentage/predecessor. rather, legionnaires are sorted into cohorts based mostly for either their recommendation letters or a legionnaire vouching for them. acts of valor may persuade the centurions but will most likely not define the legionnaire. The first cohort is seen as the pride of the legion and is the most prestigious, while the 5th is considered the most unlucky to be in. the fifth is slowly regaining its prestige though as former centurion Kris Wu has stepped up as praetor after the Titan War.

 

SPQR%2FCamp_Logo.jpg

 PRAETORS AND THE AUGUR
Praetors are arguably the most powerful in all the Legion when it comes to authority. the Augur is considered the Roman counterpart of the Greek's Oracle, they are usually, if not always, either a legacy or a child of Apollo. the Augur is also charged with the responsibility of accepting or denying a prospective legionnaire by certain types of divination ( each Augur usually specializes in only one type of divination ). the current praetors are Yi Shinwoon, daughter of Apollo ( promoted to praetor roughly four years ago ) and Kris Wu, son of Jupiter ( field promotion during the Titan War once the former praetor had lost their life ). the only known Augur is Lu Han, a legacy of Apollo.

 

RM-90-15_1.jpg?osCsid=4cecbfea8e0fe2fbaf

 CENTURIONS AND THE SENATE
Centurions, thought to be the equivalent of Camp Half Blood's head councelors, are the acting leaders of each cohort. Senior Centurions are part of the Senate ( 10 other Senators are elected yearly and must have served the legion for at least 5 years ). the Senate serves as the camp's jury. their word is considered law. the Centurions currently serving are the following:
+ first cohort: ??? 
& ??? // + second cohort: Kim Dongjun, son of Mars & Victoria Song, legacy of Ceres // + third cohort: Kim Sunggyu, son of Bellona & ??? // + fourth cohort: ??? & ??? // + fifth cohort: ??? & Jeon Hyosung, daughter of Venus

 

yejin5.jpg

 ROMAN AND NOT
there is one goddess, however, that is fully Roman ( though most mistake her as Enyo, the twin of Ares ). Bellona is the Roman goddess of war and of the homeland. many of her children share similarities with children of Athena, however, the biggest irony is that children of Athena are the only ones fully Greek. The following are the Greek gods and their Roman counterparts:
+ Zeus - Jupiter // + Hera - Juno // + Poseidon - Neptune // + Demeter - Ceres // + Ares - Mars // + Athena - Minerva // + Apollo - ( Phoebus ) Apollo // + Artemis - Diana // 
+ Hephaestus - Vulcan // + Aphrodite - Venus // + Hermes - Mercury // + Dionysus - Bacchus // + Hades - Pluto.

 

『 questions ? 』