The Beginning of HunHan~

Between The Color Crimson

Early January of 2012

New students rarely ever came to CheongSoo High School, it was never a school to switch to, but usually a one to move away from. So it was fairly strange to see a new student popping up right in the middle of the school year.

 

There was sudden silence when the new student walked in. Light, fluffy brown hair belonging to a cute boy with impeccable features and a happy-go-lucky smile. The boy’s doe eyes darted around the room with eagerness. His eyes came to stop at Sehun’s hungry stare making him flinch and look away again quickly.

It wasn’t very long until the teacher came in; she put her stuff onto her desk with a thud and looked at the new boy with an unchanging expression. She patted down her shirt and walked up next to the boy, clasping her hand onto his shoulder, she stared down the class.

“This is your new classmate, his name is Luhan. He has recently moved here, please treat him well.” She stressed out the word ‘well’ as if she knew the class was going to jump him soon.

She whispered to the cute boy by the name of Luhan and pointed to the empty seat directly in front of Sehun. The boy nodded eagerly and he headed to his seat with that mockingly sweet smile before finally settling down at his desk, his eyes dart up and met the platinum blonde’s eyes that still had that predatorily look. Luhan gulped and looked away, a bit frightened and at the same time joyed to sit in front of him, but mustered up the courage to just ignore it, pretending as if he didn’t care one bit.

Sehun eyed the boy from his shoes to his light brown hair. His tongue darted out to wet his lips and his eyes narrowed. He thought about what it would be like to that creamy skin, as well as what it would be like to bite it.

The class went on undisturbed by the new student, but Luhan could very well feel the presence of Sehun stripping him down with his eyes, added with the slightly warm and tingly feeling pooling inside of him.

He tapped his pencil repeatedly, stopping every moment now and then to write down some notes, but he couldn’t get his mind off the alluring guy behind him.

After the hour, the bell rings and a pile of students form around the exit. Luhan stayed back a little, still organizing his newly taken notes.

A hand runs under the back of his shirt, and cold fingers lightly trail his back. Luhan’s eye’s widened and shot up from his bent over position, his eyes met Sehun’s for the nth time.

“Hey…” Luhan gulped down his nervousness and acted calm. The platinum haired boy smirked and rested his hand against Luhan’s lower back, right above his , sending a shiver up the brunette’s spine.

“What’s your next class?” Sehun’s velvet like voice sent goose bumps up his body and his heart beating a bit faster.

“Um,” Luhan messily pulled out his classes and scanned the paper quickly before answering, “language arts, Mr. Tae” Sehun remained poker faced. “I have to get going…” Luhan looked down and mumbled before walking away quickly. Once he left, Sehun chuckled lightly.

“Funny, I have the same class.” Sehun said and started to slowly walk to his next class, not really caring about being late.

 

He walked in smirked inwardly when he saw Luhan’s surprised face that was staring at him at his new seat. The teacher frowned at the late boy and angrily crossed out ‘absent’ and checked ‘tardy’.

Sehun walked to his seat, just a couple feet away from Luhan who tried hard to ignore the enticingly handsome guy.

The blonde continued to observe Luhan throughout the entire period, just admiring the beautiful boy.

 

Sehun walked up next to Luhan who was waiting to get out the door, the shorter boy stared at the blonde and raised an eyebrow, but then flashed a small, meaningless smile.

“Hey again.” Luhan sweetly said. He looked at Sehun for a moment but returned his attention to the door and the clock above it.

“Hey Luhan.” Sehun replied smoothly, but seeing Luhan that is currently ignoring him or didn’t seem to hear him, he adverted his attention elsewhere.

It was quiet between them until they were out the door. Sehun turned to Luhan held onto his wrist, forcing the older to look at him.

“What?” Luhan now stared at him.

“Will you go out with me?” It was sort of unusual for Sehun to ask out a person he barely knew, but he knew that if he didn’t do it now, he would regret it later on.

Luhan blinked and slowly looked away at something else, he thought for moment before looking back up at Sehun with a cute and a bit too innocent smile.

“Sure, why not.” Luhan tiptoed and pecked the other’s cheek. “See you later.” With that, Luhan walked away with a warm smile.

Sehun his lips slowly and smirked at the boy walking away.

 

At lunch Luhan walked to the cafeteria, he looked around for a table to sit at. He walked around aimlessly, feeling lost in the cliques and groups. The boy suddenly felt an arm attempting to snake around his waist. His eyes instinctively looked to the owner then he pushed away the arm, and turned to face the person with a hard expression.

“Who are you?” Luhan asked with a glare and crossed his arms.

“Your new boyfriend.” The guy answered, and Luhan swore he would slap the guys face if he could.

“Um no-“ Luhan started.

“I’m his boyfriend.” Sehun came just at the right moment, wrapping one of his arms around Luhan’s waist, Luhan looked up at Sehun with that sweet smile and pecked his cheek, while Sehun glared at the guy who dared to touch his new boyfriend.

The stranger rolled his eyes and walked away, but his hands were trembling.

Sehun pressed his lips against Luhan’s head before guiding him to his friend’s table.

Luhan was greeted by the nine other guys, all of them waved at him and either smiled at him or remained expressionless.

The two sat down and were immediately swarmed by two guys, one on either side of the couple.

“Hi!” A small puppy looking boy looked at Luhan with bright eyes, welcoming smile and dark brown hair.

“Hi.” Luhan replied with a warm smile.

“So, you’re dating our maknae huh?”

“Maknae?” Luhan questioned.

“Yeah, he’s the youngest, he’s a year younger than all of us, and he just skipped a grade, claiming that things are too easy or something.” The boy explained, Luhan nodded, but was kind of jealous that Sehun got to skip a grade. “Oh wait… how rude of me, I’m Byun Baekhyun and this is my boyfriend Park Chanyeol, but you can call us bacon and eggs.” Baekhyun pointed to the tall guy with dark ash colored hair and a wide smile who was talking with Sehun.

Luhan nodded, but was still trying to get the information that was thrown at him to sink in.

 

After lunch the two separated to their other classes and Luhan found himself in a class with Baekhyun.

The puppy boy sat right next to him with his delightfully cheery aura and cute smiles.

“So Baekhyun, how long have you known Chanyeol?” Luhan asked to get a conversation going.

“Um for about a year now.” Baekhyun replied while writing down the notes on the board. “You’re new right? Because I have never seen you, and I would be pretty damn sure I would have noticed you here.” Baekhyun laughed a little at the end, his eyeliner flaunting his eye smiles.

“Yeah, I’m just new here today.”

“Hm, strange…”

“What do you mean?” Luhan questioned.

“I mean that it’s strange that Sehun would ask you out so early, did he flirt with you yet?” Baekhyun asked and looked at Luhan straight in the eyes.

“Um no, he didn’t, but he kept staring at me.” Luhan answered, Baekhyun looked down at his lap and placed a finger on his chin.

“So he just asked you out? Because usually before he asks someone out, he would flirt with them for a few days and then leave them hanging for a week. Then he asks them out.” Baekhyun finished speaking, and then continued writing down the notes that were being written on the board.

Luhan didn’t answer and he thought about what Baekhyun said, questioning if he was different than all the other people Sehun has had his eyes on.

“Another thing is…” Baekhyun dropped his pencil and looked at Luhan, making sure he was looking back. “He has ever only dated girls; I have never met a guy Sehun has dated.”

Luhan was a bit taken off by that, he knitted his eyebrows, and wondered why Sehun has suddenly turned biual.

“So I’m his first guy?” Luhan asked.

“I guess.” Baekhyun said quietly, and then took out a highlighter. Luhan decided to leave it up to that, he picked up a pencil and started copying Baekhyun’s notes which were already a page long.

 

After school the halls flooded with students, shouting and the laughter’s of happy release. Luhan maneuvered through the crowded hall, getting shoved a few times along the way.

He made it to his locker, and with a heave he opened his locker, only to be greeted with a ton of multi-colored notes and folded up papers.

Luhan took one out and read what it said:

Hey cutie, wanna go out?

He flipped it to the back and the name was there as well as a phone number. Luhan frowned and took a handful to the garbage bin.

He turned back and nearly ran into Sehun. He looked up to the taller boy who had the rest of the notes in his arms, which he placed all in the trash, a few notes falling around the bin.

“Thanks.” Luhan mumbled. The shorter boy walked to his locker, retrieving his backpack, he threw in his binder and folders, and then slung the bag over his shoulder.

“Wanna get going?” Sehun questioned, Luhan merely nodded, but he bit his lip with uncertainty because of what Baekhyun said.

Sehun stuffed his hands into his jacket, and walked side by side with Luhan. The Chinese wrapped up his scarf and tucked his hat over his red ears. He then looked at Sehun and wondered why he wasn’t wearing a hat or a scarf.

While they waited at the stop light, Luhan snuck his hands into the younger’s pocket, holding his hand he was staggered that Sehun’s hands were nearly stone cold, like they were in class.

Sehun took out Luhan’s hands by the wrist then placed his own hands back into their pockets.

“Why are your hands so cold?” Luhan spoke out.

“Well it’s the middle of January, what reason is there not to be cold.” Sehun retorted. Luhan was a bit taken back by Sehun’s harsh tone and he still wasn’t convinced, but he guessed it was better to not ask anything else.

 

It has been over a month, and Luhan was pretty much happy with his relationship with Sehun. The younger boy was surprisingly kind and had a much softer side compared to his appearance. Occasionally bringing a single flower and maybe a chocolate or two.

What still hounded Luhan was why Sehun had such cold hands or just cold skin in general. When he kisses the Korean on the cheek, it would always leave a cold feeling of putting a popsicle on your lips.

Everything is mutual with Sehun, just ever so happy to give small gifts to the cute boy and being rewarded with kisses and hugs.

 

During lunch Sehun got pulled away from the table most importantly his boyfriend, by none other than Baekhyun and Chen.

“What do you guys want?” Sehun kept on a cold expression.

“You’re actually getting pretty close with that Luhan kid.” Chen responded, glancing over at the boy who is currently laughing at Kris and Tao’s jokes which were in Mandarin.

“Yeah, what about it?” Sehun countered.

“It’s just that…” Chen didn’t finish it and looked at Baekhyun for some help.

“This has lasted a lot longer than you other relationships, do you like him that much?” Baekhyun questioned, Sehun nodded without hesitation and wore a more relaxed expression.

“Well if you want to keep him-“ Chen started.

“You gotta” Baekhyun leaned in to Sehun’s ears and whispered, “turn him.”

Baekhyun pulled back and Sehun’s eyes widened.

“W-wait what?!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Luhan will find out sooner or later, what will your relationship be then?” Baekhyun started shaking Sehun by the shoulders.

“Yeah, come on, just trust us.” Chen added in. Sehun looked at his boyfriend who was now feeding Tao a taste of his home made lunch. A flood of pain and guilt of what he hasn’t committed yet started to drown him.

He looked back at his hyungs and sighed, he has to listen to them. What they said is all practically true.

 

Luhan asked to come over to the younger’s house on Friday, hoping for a movie night. Sehun thought about what his hyungs said and thought that it would be great idea to turn Luhan then.

Sehun lived alone; his parents bought him an apartment of his own because he kept pestering them that he needed privacy. So his parents bought him that small apartment for his content, but the exception was that they could visit at least once a month which they would usually remind him about.

But the idea of turning his boyfriend without his approval, it just pestered him.

 

It was early evening of Friday, and Sehun threw on a black wife beater with some grey sweats. He looked on his phone camera and ruffled his hair a bit before plopping down on the couch to watch some shows.

Minutes later the doorbell rang and Sehun nearly jumped from his position to answer the door.

Opening the door he was met with a wide smiling Luhan. He helps the smaller boy with his single bag which he brought to his room and to which Luhan followed him.

Luhan stripped off his heavy coat, scarf and hat. Sehun chuckled at Luhan’s hat hair, the Chinese pouted and started patting it down. He then pulled out some clothes from his bag.

“Hey, Sehun, I’m going to change in the bathroom.” Sehun nodded with a smile and started heading to the living room to where his TV was still playing.

Luhan came out moments later wearing an overly large white T-shirt and some fluffy, sky blue pajama pants with multi-colored kittens.

Sehun his bottom lip slowly and trailed his eyes up and down his body. Luhan giggled and sat down next to his boyfriend, moving in closer to rest his head against the others chest.

After the episode on the TV, Sehun got up to fetch his DVD movies.

They couldn’t decide what movie to watch and settled with watching ‘Let Me In’, a movie about a boy who is bullied and then he befriends his new neighbor who is secretly a vampire.

Luhan squirmed every time a bloody scene occurred but Sehun held back his scoffs and laughs.

At the end, Luhan was near tears.

“I was guessing she would turn the boy into a vampire.” Luhan said. Sehun remained quiet. “I mean, why not, but I guess he did need to take care of her…” Luhan mumbled into Sehun’s shirt. The Korean patted the other’s head as the music for the credits played.

“Do you think that she should turn the boy into a vampire to live together?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“I guess, I mean, they seemed to really like each other, I guess it would be okay for her to turn him.” Luhan answered.

“Do… do you like me?” Sehun questioned.

“For me to like you is an understatement.” Luhan cheekily smiled, and a smile slowly appeared on Sehun’s face. He glanced at the time.

“Hey, want to go to bed? it’s already one in the morning.” Luhan nodded at Sehun’s suggestion. Without hesitation, Sehun got up and lifted Luhan princess style up the stairs.

“S-Sehun! Put me down, I can walk!!” Luhan protested.

“But you’re my princess.” Sehun replies and kisses Luhan sweetly on the lips.

 

Before Luhan knew it, he was on the bed having a heated make out session with Sehun who was hovering over him. The younger’s cold hand trailed under his shirt, rubbing the others s with his thumb. A moan escaped Luhan’s throat and his hands threaded through the blonde’s hair.

Sehun nipped at the Chinese’s jawline, trailing down to his neck where he places kisses around randomly. The kissing then turned to a and biting. Luhan moaned deeply, sending a rush of blood down south of the Korean’s body.

Luhan started to notice that Sehun was paying a particularly long time on that certain area of his neck. He tugged a bit at Sehun’s hair but he wouldn’t budge.

Luhan suddenly felt something sharp piercing his neck, a flood of burning pain started at that area and soon spread to the rest of his body.

He couldn’t scream, he couldn’t, his throat felt dry and he felt like he was engulfed in flames. The flames inside of him felt like they were burning him inside out.

The last thing he saw was the a blurry image of his boyfriend with glowing crimson eyes, and blood stained lips and teeth that were soon dripping down his chin.

Everything went black after that.

 

Luhan soon woke up, the shades were closed tight and surprisingly, nothing hurt. But there was still that burning, dry feeling in his throat, which was endurable but uncomfortable. He brought his hands up to his neck from where Sehun bit him.

It was patched up with a cotton pad and some medical tape.

He looked back at the bed sheets and saw a fairly noticeable shade of red, probably his blood.

Luhan stared at his hands, unsure of what was going on and shocked from the fact that Sehun was a vampire.

No way, it just seemed so surreal for him.

His thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door; the boy flinched when he saw Sehun come in with a cup of red liquid.

The bed dipped as Sehun sat down cautiously, keeping his attention on Luhan.

The Chinese boy suddenly felt the desirous need for what was in that cup, the thick scent soon clouding his mind, he his lip and it seemed like Sehun knew what Luhan wanted, for the Korean didn’t hesitate to give the cup to the boy.

Luhan drank in gulps, letting the taste of iron fill his mouth, but after he finished, it just wasn’t satisfying.

“It isn’t real blood; it’s the fake blood the council makes for us to feed on, and I occasionally would stop by the blood bank, so it’s a mix of both. But fresh blood is the best.” Sehun announced.

Sehun takes the empty cup out of the other’s hand; placing it at the table he notices Luhan’s upset face from the new found hunger. Sehun sighed before tilting his neck to the side, he looked at Luhan whose breathing started to quiver at the sight.

“Come on, I know you’re hungry.” Sehun spoke. Luhan moved closer to Sehun, wrapping his arms around the younger’s neck he places his lips against the skin, he took moment before he instinctively sunk his new teeth into the flesh.

Luhan moaned as he tasted the cold blood, and continued drinking for a moment until Sehun pulled him away, earning a slight whine from the older.

“That’s enough.” Sehun declared, he picked up a tissue and wiped away the extra blood, the wound , surprisingly, already healed without a scar.

“Thank you.” Luhan uttered for the first time he woke up.

Sehun sat back down, and pulled Luhan into his arms, sighing, he rested his chin on top of the other’s head.

“I’m so sorry…” Sehun started, wrapping his arms securely around Luhan’s petite waist and then digging his nose into the Chinese’s hair. “I didn’t mean for it to happen, but I didn’t think that a human and vampire relationship would work out well. I’m sorry for pulling you into this. I-I just really like you, and I was so afraid that you would leave because you were scared of… what I am.” Sehun closed his eyes.

“I was afraid, when you bit me, but I guess it’s worth it if it means I get to stay with you.” Luhan states. “I mean, you’re right I guess. If you told me before this, I would be scared half to death, or laugh and pretend you were kidding. I have to accept what is now reality.”

“Do you forgive me?” Sehun mumbled into Luhan’s hair.

“Yeah, because I really like you too,” Luhan laughed, “And I guess I don’t have to feel left out of things revolving this. Are there any other vampires?”

“Yeah, pretty much all my friends.” Sehun replies.

“Then I’m glad I won’t be left out of things now.” Luhan chuckled. “I sort of think this is cool too…”

 

Sehun was glad that Luhan handled the information well, laughing at things and just looking to the brighter side. It was practically just the normal lives they lived before, but Luhan still felt squeamish about feeding.

Baekhyun was pretty thrilled to hear that Sehun turned Luhan, he started sharing a bunch of things he couldn’t to Luhan before. But now everything was out in the open and they could just talk about the hardships of a vampire relationship and what not.

 

That was the beginning of Luhan and Sehun’s newfound vampire relationship.

 

~~~

MeiYei Here, the Captain of in this fic!

Hope you liked the chapter CUZ IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE!

This is like a flashback at their past, I am planning for the story to work up to the current situation which is like only another chapter about the main characters, aka the OC's and the continued chap of the short foreword.

Yeah this chapter may not be the best... still working.... xP

 

Love you all Blossoms! BTW's Klover12 and Lee_Min_Young are forcing me to write chapters!! xc I mean like... ugh... I have no experience in that...