Just the Beginning

Crushing the Older

"Yah Aya!" I woke up quickly when I heard my name. My eyes start to hurt as the sun beams straight at me. I looked around and everyone was all blurry. My eyes began to work and I saw Kristi running to me. I was confused. What was happening?

"Aya, why are you sleeping on the floor? And seriously YOU'RE IN SCHOOL." Kristi yelled at me. I was confused, again. I questioned myself why I was on the floor, in school, and sleeping. Sigh, I don't get myself.

"What?" I say.

"Is that all you're going to say? Aya wake up man." Kristi said.

"Oh sorry. I'm just tired y'know." I say grudgingly. I got up and brushed off the tiny rocks on the back of my legs. I looked at Kristi and saw her expression.

"Why are you so mad? I didn't do anything wrong." I say.

"It's nothing. Let's sit down on the bleachers in the gym." Then Kristi grabbed me and dragged me into the gym.

 

image

 

Today was a normal day alright. It was sky blue and small bits of clouds. The trees were still the hugest thing here and are taller than the solar panels raised in the parking lot. Kristi and I randomly talked and talked while the jerks here in high school radomly play a fun game of basketball. Most of the time Kristi was talking to me and flirting with Andy by Andy winking and Kristi twirling her hair and making kissy faces. I literally laugh at her because she makes her kissy faces derpy.

Later, Kristi gets off the bleachers and waits until Andy gets tired. Ugh, this girl. She doesn't realize that she just left me alone here sitting on the bleachers. "Whatever, I'm just going to leave." I say quietly and walk off outside.

Everyone was chatting and getting their stuff for class. There was so much people that its enough to squish me. I again walk away and head to the library, where you past the love area. I sighed, and looked away. I don't like that area at all, it makes me feel hurt inside. Liking Zelo also hurts because I'm young and he's almost an adult. He's even a junior and I'm a freshman. I release my breath and start fast-walking.

I arrived in the library smooth and soundlessly. Students were reading or looking for books. I'm a part of this quiet part of this world, it's relaxing. I walked over to a table and sit on one of the seats near. I take out my phone and before I start a program, I put it on silent. I started to play Candy Crush and finally finished about three levels.

 

image

 

It's nutrition time. I hanged with some of my friends but I didn't see Kristi yet. I was wondering where she is and what she is doing. I puffed and just started to go talk to my friends. We were all talking about teacher being such poopies and other stuff. I found it boring because I like funny stuff and not serious stuff. Anyways, it was fine. I just kept going with the flow and talking along saying 'yeah' or 'oh my gosh totally!' it was really annoying.

After a few minutes I saw Kristi putting her backpack in her locker. I told my friends I was going to leave and went to Kristi. "Where have you been?" I ask quickly.

"In class because some students were disrespecting the teacher by not following the rules." She said.

I can tell she was tired like I am, but she wasn't tired before school started. Makes me suspicious but whatever.

"Aha, I feel bad for you hey. You're out of class." I say happily.

"Yeah, you're right." Kristi stands up and looks down at her clothes to check if it's all okay. "Sometimes I'm just stressed out or just start regretting to live."

I was in shock. Krist wanted to stay on the positive side and not disgracing herself. I calmed myself inside and said, "What are you talking about? You have your family, Andy, friends, and especially ME!"

Kristi said, "Oh right but I still regret. I act really spoiled in my house when you're not there."

"Just stop. You're already living." I said.

"But I can die right now." She said. I was worried. She was taking the depression of me before. She is becoming like me. "Nevermind. I realized that I haven't accomplished my life yet." Phew, she is never going to leave me right now.

 

image

 

Lunch time, woo. I grabbed my lunch out of my locker and slammed the  locker door. I quickly found Kristi near the cafeteria door and ran fast to her. "Kri-" I saw Zelo. With. A. Girl.

What's this? He's dating? I shouldn't bother though. I don't know that girl he's holding hands with. I hate the year I was born in, I just wish to be with Zelo one day.

"Aya come on. You don't want to see that." Kristi appeared and whispered. She grabbed my wrist and then I bumped into Zelo. I hate you Kristi.

"U-uhhh sorry." I was stuttering and walked away with my head facing down. "Kristi! What the hell!" I yell at her silently at the lunch table. She giggles and slapped my back.

"OW, Kristi stop." She frowned and went back eating. As I eat I think about that girl who was next to Zelo. I have never seen her here in school or ever near Zelo. Well I'm a bit stalking right now, but this is good for me. Or not.

Sigh, I just can't believe how completely my life is just terrible. I can't freaking live like this my whole life. I'll try to forget my crush on Zelo. I'll try.

 

image

 

That was it for Chapter 1. Is it short? Is it long? Was it boring? Leave your feedback in the comments please!~

And remember this is just the beginning. It's not drama time yet hehehe.

Thanks for reading!

image