Final

He Teach You How To Play A Rubik's Cube

" Oppa .. what are you doing ?" you asked him while sit beside him ..

Luhan look at you and smile cutely ..

" ahh ~ you wake up already .. Wanna play this ?" he asked while hand you the rubik's cube ..

you shook your head ..

" I-I don't know how to play rubik's cube .." you pouted ..

He giggle a bit .. and took your hand and place the cube at your hand ..

" I'll teach you .." he said and give you a cute wink ..

you smile and nod your head ..

 

" First, you need to do the cross like this .." he start to teach you .. but he's move was to fast and you can't catch the movement of the cube ..

" got it ?" he asked you ..

you blinked at him and slowly shook your head ..

" You're too fast .. i can't catch the step .." you pouted ..

"i'll show it untill you got the step .. okay ?" he said and give you a killer smile ..

you start blush a little bit and then you nod your head slowly ..

He start to teach you again .. and this time you start understand the step ..

" Look .. Now we got the first layer and the second layer right ? Now we need to solve the third layer .. ready ?" he said while look at you .. you nod and smile at him ..

 

After a few minute later , 

" There ... Finish already .." he said and hand you the cube ..

" Waaa ~ oppa daebakk!" you said while claping your hand ..

" okay .. now you do it .. let me blend the colour .." he said and start to blend the colour of the cube ..

" Not sure if i can do it as good as you oppa .." you pouted .. He laugh a little and pinched your cheek playfully ..

" You can do it .. I know .. " he said and smile at you ..

you smile at him and nod slowly ..

" ___-ah if you can solve it .. I'll give you a special gift .." he said while grin cutely ..

" Jinjia ? What the gift ! tell me ..." you asked curiously ..

" If i tell you .. It's not a special gift anymore .." he pouted ..

" okay then .." you said sadly ..

" Here .. solve it .. I want to take my bath .." he said and sat up ..

you blinked at him .. 

" Fighting ~" he said and walk to the bathroom ..

 

~ your POV~

How to solve this .. I can't even remember the step .. you tought while look at the cube at your hand ..

However , you start to do it little by little ..

 

Few minutes later , 

" ___-ah .. How ? Can you do it ?" Luhan asked and sit beside you ..

" I try .. but can't remember the step .." you said sadly ..

you continue to solve it while Luhan is sitting beside you ..

 

1 hour later ......

you got the first layer and the second layer ..

" Oppa ! look ! I've got the first layer and the second layer !" you said happily ..

" keep doing it .. and you will got it .. " he said you just nod slowly .. 

Few minutes later , 

you start to scream .. 

" Yeah ! It's solve .. oppa you see it ? I solve it .." you said happily and attacked him with a hug ..

 

~ Luhan POV ~

I know she can do it .. I even surprise .. she can do it  unlike Sehun .. I've teach him before .. and until now he can't make it ..

he look at you and smiling ..

 

" Where my special gift ?" you asked him ..

" Okay .. You need to close your eyes first .." he said .. you just nod and close your eyes ..

Without warning , he kissed you .. a few minute later , he broke the kiss ..

you blinked at him .. 

" what's that for ? " you asked him while blushing hardly ..

" just a kiss duh~" he said playfully and walk to the kitchen ..

" yah ! " you mad at him and follow him to the kitchen ..

 

 


 

well the story quite lame .. sorry for the grammar mistake .. English was not my first language .. Thanks for reading it and for those who subscribe this story .. I really appreciate it ..