Chapter 1

My Pretty Oppa

"Omo, you grew up as pretty woman now. And you have great sense in fashion. Woah-- don't tell me you have boyf--- "

 

Luhan just curious about  me. He won't let any guy date her dongsaeng at this age. He knew what's the best for me, just like eomma did. Who knows that the guy might take advantage on me.

 

"Aniya-a oppa. I keep your word until now okay. And why can't I be updated to the latest fashion? I envy my friends with cool tops, accessories and stuff. Anyway, you're much prettier than me. Plus, you're flawless" 

 

I'm a bit depressed with Luhan's words. He's just teasing me actually, and at the same time to make sure that I didn't date any guy. I didn't care about not having boyfriend, even though sometimes I get boo-ed by your classmates, saying that I'm outdated. I never care about that. Never. That was none of my business, at this moment. As long as I have your brother. I listen to his advice, each of them. Because I just love him too much, He's the only family who always accompanied you, and take care of you. He's just like mom. I miss her.

 

"I knew it, but you're still pretty. I'll never give up so stop saying I'm pretty. Respect me as a guy okay, pretty dongsaeng. C'mon, we're already late"

 

Luhan teased me again. He grabbed my hand and walked to school together. Both of us intertwined your hand, like a dating couple. It's Luhan habit. And I'm used to it, and even I felt more secure. Most of the students always misunderstood me and Luhan. They envied me. Even though they already knew that I'm just his little sister. It's just like I'm not giving them any chance for them to get close to Luhan.

 

Many girls already confessed to Luhan, sent him love letter, gave as much presents as they could and stuffs. But he ignored all of them. Luhan promised himself, not to have girlfriend, until I grew up bigger and have my own. He just want to take care of me at this time. He afraid if he'll forget about me. So, he keep his promises. 

 

"Pretty dongsaeng, stay safe. And wait me if your class end earlier okay?" 

 

I gave him a wide grin. Everyday, the same word came out his mouth. I never get tired of it. As you entered your class, all of he girls in the class whispered to each other. I know the reason why; Luhan sent me to the class door, everyday, since primary school. But those girls exist since I entered high school. 

 

"____-ah, you're no longer kid. C'mon"

 

One of my classmate yelled.

 

"Yaaaah, I knew it. But nothing wrong, right"

 

I yelled back, and a bit pissed off. I knew my classmates well so I didn't care much, as you get used to it. There's one whole week, your brother didn't sent me to the class. Everybody in the class frowned, especially the queenkas. Strange; they thought. I look very okay, if Luhan didn't sent you until the very last inch of the class door. But not to those queenkas, they felt anxious.about Luhan

"Where is he?" "Omo don't say that he get sicked?" "Yaaaah you ____ , treat him well please"

I'm sicked of their words. It's not a really a big matter. Luhan went to a soccer match, actually. That's all. But, I never tell them. There will be lot question. So, I just kept my mouth shut up till the end of the week. Leaving the queekas in curiosity.

 

"Ugh, whatever"

 

I sighed.

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

 

Class finally ended. As Luhan said, I waited for him at the school's park, like usual. But this time, I waited longer than before. I tried to call him, but no answer. You're getting worried.

 

"Where is he u-uh?"

 

Then a guy came towards me. I didn't know who is he. He wore the school uniform. A senior, maybe. I bowed your head down. I reminds back what Luhan has tell me before;

 

".... never trust any guy, and if you don't know them, don't you dare to talk or even show your face ...."

 

Seems like Luhan was threating me, right. But no, he's not. He's just give me a reminder.

 

The guy trying to seduce you, but you're the type that not easily to fall for any guy. No matter how sweet their spoken towards you.

 

"Hey babe, are you alone? Pretty angle shouldn't sit alone. Lemme accompany y---"

 

 

 

That guy couldn't even finish his sentenced, someone already kicked him away. He tried to attack back, but he only got a punched on his face. He didn't have any guts to attack again, so he ran away. I hid yourself at the back of a bench while crying. I'm just too afraid, because Luhan wasn't there. My life saver, since kid. And even if I've trust and follow that guy, I'm going to be 'death meat'. Luhan will hit me, scold me and might never love me again. That was unbearable. 

 

"A-a-argh oppa-a-a-a" 

 

I cried hardly as I lost in her own thoughts,very very bad thought.

 

Unexpectedly, someone back-hugged me tightly. Persuading myself to calm down. I really used to the hug. And the voice, very familiar. I looked up and it was --

 

"Oppa-a-a-a, mianhae. I did nothing, I swear. Don't hate me plea-a-ase"

 

I cried, again.

 

"What's wrong? I already 'killed' that guy. C'mon, stop crying or I call you cry baby"

 

Luhan tried to tease me. He let me go off from his hug, and caress my shoulder, gently.

 

You get froze for a second.

 

".... I already 'killed' that guy ...."

 

"Did you I misheard something? Oppa kicked him away ...."

 

 

"Oppa, did you just ...."

 

My tounge tugged. Luhan directly answered.

 

"Yes, I did. Like a real men. Proved, that I'm not pretty anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Luhan tried to crack some jokes. But it's now really working.

 

"Oppa, you know that I'm serious now"

 

"Nae, I'm serious too. I told ya the truth just now"

 

Luhan answered, he wiped my tears away.

 

"Oh no, my dongsaeng is getting uglier, she had a pair of eye bag now. Omo my cry baby"

 

He teased me again, never get tired of it. And always do.

 

"Oppa ... , I hate you"

 

I hitted Luhan with your hand.

 

"Ouch--- Aww my dongsaeng are now a strong girl, and prettier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

"Oppa, stops ...."

 

I just get annoyed by Luhan, but you still like it. 

 

"Baby, get up now. I'll cook lunch for you today, okay"

 

I get up as Luhan offered his hand. I stepped ahead before Luhan walked. 

 

"_____-ah, wait me. Or that guy will come again"

 

I ignored him and just walked. I'm sure that Luhan walked behind me, so it's safe. Luhan chased me slowly and finally reached myself besides him. He grabbed my hand, as usual. I didn't refuse, and it's really my pleasure. I can feel Luhan's rough hand, seems strong, like Luhan. The strongest creature, i've ever met. He would do anything to save me. 

 

"Oppa ..."

 

I acted a bit squishy; while leaning to Luhan's shoulder. I know I've never been like this, for awhile so I can see how Luhan looks awkward at that moment .

"Gomawo ...."

 

I whispered.

 

"E-er, that's my job. Full-time _____'s superheroe. And I'm sorry for being late, mianhae"

 

Luhan intertwined his hand with mine, tightly than before. 

 

"It's okay, I should've been 'tougher' and not let my oppa call me cry baby actually"

 

Both of you burst into laughter. Me and Luhan walked happily to your house. 

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

 

"I hope that we stay like this forever; to have super hero oppa, that always be there for me. During my hards and happy time. But that must be impossible. Me, Luhan have to find our soulmate, the real soulmate. So, I can have the real super hero, and Luhan would be super hero to other woman."