My Star

My Dearest Star

I was once a very dedicated fan girl. I can still remember how I squeal, how my heart race, how I save money to buy albums, and cried because of the pain killing me inside whenever I see him cry. He was once my inspiration, he used to be my dream guy, and he was once MY WORLD.

 

20 years have passed and I don’t know how he is now.  His wedding 12 years ago was the last thing that I can remember about him. Perhaps he is now a great father to his children and a loving husband to his wife. I am now a full grown lady, a working girl, and will be married in 4 months time.

 

It was then a cold night. I could feel the cool breeze of the air outside coming from the window, touches my milky white skin. I was in my condo, flawlessly slicing the potatoes for the meal that I’ll be cooking with my television on.

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun, a member of a very popular k-pop group exo - k was involved in a car accident. He was immediately brought to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.”

 

That was what the news said.

I was shocked. Frozen. Dumbfounded.

 

I let go of the knife I was holding, tears fell uncontrollably off my eyes and my heart was shattered into pieces. Flashback, memories of him came into my mind. I suddenly remembered the very first time I saw him on music videos, the first time I heard his voice, the first time I saw him up close during their concert, and the time where I met him backstage. His pictures on my phone, videos on my laptop, and walls filled with posters were pictured on my mind. Then I saw the mug that I received during our Christmas party. The mug that could make me smile no matter how down I am, a very special mug with his picture as a design.

 

I turned off the television. I don’t know what to do. I was dumbfounded. All I can do was cry; cry because the guy that was my inspiration through all these years unexpectedly died. My feet led me to the window, I stared at the dark blue sky, and all I can see were beautiful stars sparkling tirelessly. I unconsciously smiled and whisper. 

 

“Thanks Baek, my bacon, my poodle, my love. Thanks for being my inspiration. You will always remain in my heart and I’ll never forget you.”

 

 

A/N: I am very sorry for killing Baekhyun in this story.. T^T

I don't really want him to die but ... T_T