Final

when did sehun started to drink bubble tea

Sehun's POV

Lulu is here. (FYI, Luhan is my lulu) As usual. My flawless xiao lu is always at the school's football field. I tip-toed and hid behind a tree before he saw me. Yes, this is my strange habit when I'm stalking at him. Actually, I'm having a crush on Lulu since the freshman's.

Now, he's having a conversation with his buddies. How I wish I was one of them. I watched over lulu while drinking my banana milk.

 

No one's POV

"Ahh the weather is so hot today" Lulu commented and take his football jersey off.

Sehun couldn't hide his excitement and his face has gone totally red when he saw Luhan's y packed abs. He wanted to touch them so badly. 

Sehun giggled and hitted a dustbin, causing him to fell and revealed his Calvin Klein underwears. His banana milk spilt over the floor.

"Aish. Careless pabo ohsehun.. what am I going to do with my banana milk?" Sehun mumbled so loudly that his lulu noticed him.

Luhan heard the sound of dustbin and sound of a guy mumbling. In curiosity, he followed the sounds and stopped in a place. He noticed Sehun's CK underwear, the upright banana milk on the grass and sehun's funny expression. 

That's cute, Luhan thought. 

"Come. I'll buy you something to drink" Luhan offered his hand to sehun. Sehun awkwardly fix his jeans in front of Luhan, which he thinks that is very embarassing, Luhan chuckled at sehun. 

Luhan brought sehun to a bubble tea shop. Sehun, himself was shocked because his babe -lulu is grabbing his hands casually. The bubble tea shop is also located near sehun's appartment. Why didn't I notice this shop before? Sehun thought.

 

"Ah, i forgot something. lu han imnida. nice to meet you. What's your name?" 

 

"N-ne.. Oh S-se hun imnida" sehun got his nerves on when his favourite lulu is watching at him heartily.

 

"Kkaja! Let's buy bubble tea. Choose any flavours you want.. I'm a frequent customer here.. haha"

 

"Ne... I'll choose chocolate. How about you, Lulu?" oops. I called him 'lulu' ottoke???

 

"It's okay, sehunnie. Call me lulu *winks* I love taro flavoured bubble tea"

 

Sehun blushed when luhan called him 'sehunnie', he wanted to punch lulu's rosy cheeks because he's adorable.

 

"One taro and one chocolate juseyo. Thanks." Luhan ordered at the counter. 

 

Sehun find a nice place for them to sit. He gets the place in satisfy. 

 

Luhan grabbed two bubble teas just for sehunnie and him, went to the place where sehun was. 

 

"My treat." Luhan placed the chocolate flavoured bubble tea infront of sehun.

 

"Gomawoo"

 

"Nah, it's nothing"

 

Sehun just realized that bubble tea is delicious. especially when he is drinking with lulu.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was my fanfic guys? ~_~ Hope you like it :3 I know it's kinda short especially the end! But, do enjoy it. :D