Identified Soft Spot

Identified Soft Spot

Three hours turned to four and hours after hours, it took Jinwoo two days to decide on his outfit for his airport fashion that every single person had been talking about. The pressure that had been pressing on his shoulders was more of a burden. Agitated by tomorrow’s event, Jinwoo could not shake off the thought of getting pictures taken at the airport. The anticipation had risen ever since their company had stated that their outfit worn would be entirely based on their sense of fashion and Jinwoo could only walk to and fro, thinking of anything that was near perfect – at least.

Suppressing down all the desire to wear a hoodie, Jinwoo had an idea who to seek for help. Knocking lightly on the door, Jinwoo shifted his legs, making himself feeling comfortable. He felt ashamed but nevertheless, he needed to maintain his reputation – as if his reputation as a hoodie addict wasn’t enough.  Filling up his wardrobe with unnecessary amount of hoodies were just unavoidable. Like how some were just obsessed with caps. He could name a few, of course and one of them would obviously be-

“Oh hey Minho ah,” the door was opened too suddenly.

Jinwoo greeted him not formally but too proper than usual which made him bit his tongue. That was redundant, definitely. What was with the proper greetings? Mino chuckled as he watched the eldest rubbing his neck.

“Hyung, what is wrong?”

Jinwoo looked up to see the younger one’s nose scrunched in a way where Jinwoo would squealed inside because his dongsaeng was unbelievably adorable in his own way. Of course Jinwoo found the others cute but maybe Mino’s personality had resided in his self. His affection towards him was a little different he might want to add but he never deny the fact that he would be one of his favourite dongsaeng.

His mind wandered for a moment when Mino touched his shoulder and he found himself staring into Mino’s orbs, too deep for his own good and his sanity was barely coped.

“Ah, Minho ah, I have a favor. Can you choose outfit for me? I mean, my wardrobe is in a mess right now and…”

Mino pulled his hand and brought him into his room. His delicate fingers wrapped around his wrist, gripping not particularly hard but it was firm and he liked it. Bringing him into his room and forced him to sit on his bed. The soft bed – as soft as the younger’s fingers.

Jinwoo was conscious of his weird thoughts about Mino, but he refused to stop what he was doing.

“You either wear this or this.”

Mino unhooked the hanger from his wardrobe and lied down two sets of outfit. Black and white stripes assorted with black pants and leather jacket and another one a plain black T with blue denim jacket and black pants but he was worried for his image of not wearing a hoodie. Not accustomed to his usual image, he hesitated a bit when Mino shoved the striped ones but he snatched it immediately knowing that he would have second thoughts about it and dealing with his mind battling due to his indecisive personality.

“The stripe one looks good. Thanks Minho ah.”

Jinwoo took off with all of the items in his hands and turned away to the door when Mino embraced the older one from the back. Startled by the sudden action, Jinwoo voiced out his concern – his curiosity was much of a larger stretch than his concerns, to be very honest.

“I just want to hug everyone and give all good luck to all of our members. Especially you, hyung. You did great and you are the best.”

His heart fluttered in a weird way, where he only felt when he met his ex-girlfriend. The heat that crawled up on his skin and face tinted a bit, he knew he had to go before being caught by the person behind him.

“Of course,”

Jinwoo replied but he was put to a halt when Taehyun barged into the room and gasped when he saw the image of his two members, hugging.

“I’m sorry, I think- “

“Taehyun ah, this is your outfit that you wanted to borrow.”

Mino shoved the other items to Taehyun. Jinwoo came back to his senses and made his move. He just needed time to breathe and register what had happened back there. What would happen to them if Taehyun wouldn’t barge in? What if…?

Taehyun left with no thank you or anything. He left in a flash.

Jinwoo had been asking too many questions in his head. But at that moment, he just wanted to try the outfit first before going to bed when he received a message from Seungri.

Jinwoo ah, I am sending you the outfit for tomorrow’s airport fashion. This will suit you best since you love hoodies. Be good, act like a fashionista and always look at cameras. They will take good shot of you. Hyung loves you!

Seungri’s or Mino’s?

He stood in front of the mirror, his head had been impelling him to wear something that his senior suggested but his heart had been leaning towards the striped top with leather jacket and black pants.

 

 

 

Jinwoo finally made a decision to wear something meaningful tomorrow.