o n e

Answer Me 2007 (Reply 2007)

o n e 

Seoul Plaza Hotel [ Yongsan High School Alumni Reunion ] 

12.30.13

- - -

"SARANG, IS THAT WHO I THINK THAT IS?" Naeun screamed, drawing attention from all the tables around the one she and Sarang were sitting at. Sarang blushed and quickly murmured apologies. 

"Naeun," Sarang whispered, "Can you please keep it down? This is not that big of a place you know." 

"I'm sorry, but did you see Minseok? He got so hot. I'm thinking twice about rejecting him when he confessed to me in high school," Naeun pouted. 

"Well, you can always break up with a certain someone if you want to go for Minseok," Sarang teased. Naeun looked at her aghast. 

"How could you even say such a thing Sarang?!" Naeun scolded, "I only have my eyes for my baby boo, forever and alw- OH MY GOD. IS THAT KIM JONGIN?" Naeun screeched, drawing Jongin's attention. Sarang covered her face with her hands. 

"I told you to keep your voice down, didn't I?" Sarang whispered, scolding her. 

"I can't help it that he went from pretty flower boy to on legs in a few years." Naeun defended herself. 

"Well, good job getting on legs over here." Sarang sighed as she saw Jongin making his way to their table. "Just act nonchalant okay. Remember, you're not single, Naeun." Naeun nodded. Jongin smiled as he made his way over. 

"Hey Sarang!" Jongin smiling, taking a seat next to Naeun. Naeun smiled back. 

"Look at you, Jongin. It's been a long while Jongin. Turned in to quite the ladies' man, huh?" She laughed, "And to think I thought you were a girl when I first saw you." 

"Hey, I take offense to that," Jongin jokingly said back. 

"Excuse me," Naeun said, pointing to herself, "Are you forgetting someone? A.k.a. the person who screamed your name and grabbed your attention in the first place?" Jongin chuckled. 

"Of course," Jongin said, "How could I forget the princess of Yongsan High School?" He grabbed Naeun's hand, kissing it. Naeun blushed. Sarang shook her head disapprovingly. 

"Excuse me," Sarang said, "If Naeun's the princess, then what am I?" 

"You my dear, were the queen of Yongsan High School," Jongin said, standing up and giving Sarang a dramatic bow. 

"Oh gosh Jongin," Sarang laughed, "Not only have your looks improved, but also your flirting skills have as well." 

"Really?" Jongin asked, laughing, "Then does that mean I still have a chance with you, Sarang?" Before Sarang could even think of replying, Naeun cut her off. 

"No way Jongin," Naeun said, "Don't even dream about it. This girl got hitched the moment she was out of college. Her husband is the most protective person in the world I swear." Naeun rolled her eyes. Sarang playfully swatted Naeun's shoulder. 

"He's not that protective, just caring," Sarang defended. 

"Really Sarang?" Jongin asked, "I remember you were the one who was all 'marriage is overrated' and stuff. What happened to the former Sarang I knew?" 

"She fell in love, that's what happened," Naeun cut off Sarang again. 

"Would you let me answer one of his questions for once?" Sarang complained to Naeun. Jongin chuckled. 

"So, who's the amazing guy that stole Sarang's heart?" Jongin asked. 

"You know him from your high school days Jongin," Sarang said, "My husband's-" 

"Walking through the door right now," Naeun finished the sentence for her, waving at the four boys coming their way. Sarang looked at them and smiled.

(Sarang's POV) One of those four men: Luhan, Minho, Baekhyun, Hanbin. One of those men is my husband. The one who not only successfully captured my heart, but rattled it, broke it, make it do leaps in the air, and finally stole it, without even knowing it. And it all started in the year 2007. 

- - -

Snack Corner

08.16.07

- - - 

"SARANG, COULD YOU COME HELP ME TAKE CUSTOMER'S ORDERS?" Sarang's mom called, but no reply came, "Sarang?" She went to the back room to find a sticky note left on top of a table. 

Sorry Mom! Big Bang's new album came out today! Had to be the first one to get it! Sorry! XOXO, Love Sarang. 

Sarang's mom just shook her head and laughed, "What to do with this girl." She went back to the front counter. 

"Hello, how may I help you today?" Sarang's mom smiled at the handsome man in front of the desk. 

Hanbin bowed to her. 

"Hello, my name's Hanbin," He smiled back, "I saw you were looking for part time workers and I was interested in trying out for the position." 

"That's great, with my daughter always running off for the newst Big Bang merchandise, I need some extra help around here," Sarang's mom handed Hanbin an apron, "How about you try working today and if it works out, I'll consider you officially hired. Sounds good?" Hanbin nodded. 

"Yes! I'll try my best!" Hanbin said, getting to work right away. 

"So, I'm assuming you attend Yongsan High School?" Sarang's mom asked. 

"Yes m'am. I'm going to be a 2nd year." Hanbin said, "What grade is your daughter in?" 

"Oh, she's your sunbae then, she's going to be a 3rd year," Sarang's mom said, "Do you happen to know her? Her name's Sarang." Hanbin thought for a while. 

"No, I haven't actually. It's probably because Yongsan High School is a big school. I may not have been in the same building as her last year. Maybe I'l see her this year?," Hanbin said. Sarang's mom nodded. 

"Well, I hope you'll get to know her then. She's usually around here, obsessing over those Big Bong Big Bang boys or whatever," Sarang's mom shook her head, "I wonder what she's doing right now." 

- - -

Music Plaza 

08.16.07

- - -

"Hurry, Hurry! Open it!" Sarang nagged Naeun as she opened hers. "I better get T.O.P.!" Sarang said, looking at the card. Her face fell. 

"UGH. What is this?! I got Seungri," Sarang pouted, "Any luck Naeun?" She turned to her to see the T.O.P card in her hands. 

"Oh my god. You got T.O.P. You lucky ," Sarang tried to snatch the card from Naeun, but Naeun kept it out of her reach. Sarang pouted. 

"Oh c'mon Naeun, I thought you liked Taeyang the best," Sarang complained. Naeun shook her head. 

"I must admit that Taeyang's voice and dance skills make him overall better than T.O.P, but no one can deny that T.O.P. is the real face of Big Bang. Sorry Sarang. I think I'm going to keep this one." Naeun said. 

"Oh c'mon Naeun! I'll trade you T.O.P. for Seungri!" Sarang begged, "Please?" Sarang put on her best puppy dog look. Naeun just smirked at her. 

"Sorry Sarang, but I'm not trading you. Good luck finding someone who will though," She laughed, then looked at her watch, "Shoot. I'm late for cram school! I'll see you later!" Naeun waved and ran off. 

Sarang looked at her watch as well. Oh wow, it's late. I should probably get back to Mom. Sarang thought. She walked over to the nearest bus station and got on the next bus. The bus was full, so she was forced to stand. 

Ugh. This is so annoying. Why are there no empty seats. Finally, at the next stop, a few seats opened up. Eying one, Sarang immediately went to sit down on one. However, she found herself glaring at someone who was about to sit in the same seat. 

"Excuse you," Sarang said and tried to sit down on the seat. The boy put his foot on top of the seat. 

"I don't think so Sweetie," He smirked, "I believe I got here first, so if you'll excuse me." He tried to sit down on the seat, but Sarang promptly sat down before him. She lookd up and smirked at him. 

"Sorry Sweetie," Sarang sarcastically shot his words back at him. He laughed, surprised. 

"I see how it is," He was about to turn around when he spotted Sarang's Big Bang album in her purse. He quickly snatched it and looked through it. "So you were a Big Bang fan, huh?" 

"We're called V.I.Ps for your information," Sarang said, "Now can you please give that back?" She reached for it, but he held it up out of her reach from sitting down. Sarang pouted and stood up. At that moment, he sat down on the seat. He extended his arm, giving Sarang the album back. 

"Here you go Sweetie," He smiled. 

"Can you please get off the seat?!" Sarang exclaimed, "This isn't funny!" 

"STANDING GIRL IN THE BACK. YOU CAN EITHER SIT ON THE BOY'S LAP OR YOU CAN HANG ON TO ONE OF THE POLES. MAKE YOUR CHOICE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO LEAVE." The bus driver shouted at Sarang. Sarang smirked and promptly sat on the boy's lap. 

"Let's go!" She yelled. The boy stared back at her in surprise. 

"Well,this is quite the way to make friends," He smirked at her. Sarang just rolled her eyes. 

"We're not friends," She said. 

"Aw, well that's a shame," He pouted, "I would like to at least know the name of the stubborn girl sitting on my lap." 

"Really? Well, I have no intention of telling you my name," Sarang cooly said. He shrugged. 

"Well Ms. 'Really? Well, I have no intention of telling you my name', Nice to meet you," He smiled, "My name's Baekhyun. I don't know if we'll meet again, but I assume you want to know at least the name of the person you're singing on." Baekhyun extended his hand. Sarang rolled her eyes and reluctantly shook his hand back. Finally, when it was Sarang's stop, she ran off without even giving Baekhyun a second look. Baekhyun chuckled.

She's interesting. Baekhyun thought, I hope one day I'll get to see you again, stubborn girl.  

Sarang ran straight to the back room. "Mom I'm back!" She yelled, opening the door. She stopped in her tracks at what she saw. Hanbin. Shirtless. 

"OH MY GOD." She screamed, immediately dropping everything and covering her eyes, "Wh-who are you?" Hanbin gave her a little grin. 

"Sorry if I scared you," He said, putting on a new shirt. He chuckled at Sarang covering her eyes, "You can uhm- look now." She peeked through her fingers and uncovered her face. 

"So, answer me," Sarang demanded, "Who are you?" Hanbin smiled. 

"My name's Hanbin," He said, "I;m the new part time worker. I just started a few hours ago. You're Sarang, right? Your mom told me to let you know that she's buying more ingredients at the market." Sarang slowly nodded. 

"Well, that explains why you're here, but uhm- why were you changing shirts?" She asked. 

"Oh," Hanbin laughed, "Before your mom left, a customer spilled some juice on me by accident. So your mom gave me a shirt to change into then left. She's very nice." Sarang nodded. Dad's shirt. She realized when she looked at the shirt Hanbin was wearing. He fidgeted uncomfortably. 

"Anyways, now that you're here, I'll take my leave," He said, "I'll wash the shirt and bring it back my next shift." As he walked by Sarang, he extended his arm. 

"Let's work well together," He smiled. Sarang nodded and shook his hand. 

"Agreed. You're covering for me when the next Big Bang concert comes around," Sarang chuckled and went to the back to get an apron. Hanbin just shook his head and laughed. 

"You're an interesting character, aren't you Sarang?" He laughed, "Well, I guess I'll have a fun time working with you. See you later!" He waved and walked away. Sarang smiled to himself. 

He was cute. I wonder when he's coming back. Sarang smiled to herself and went back to work. 

- - -

author's note; 

so how'd you like it guys? c: 

my first update ever so i hope you like it. you got introduced to bachelor #1 & #2 today ; - ) 

bachelor #3 & possibly bachelor #4 will make an entrance next update! 

i know it's still early put who do you guys like better so far: baekhyun or hanbin?

LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE <3 THEY ARE LIKE MY MOTIVATION TO UPDATING! <3

OH AND SUBSCRIBE TO BE NOTIFIED FOR MORE UPDATES. THANKS GUYS C;