Chapter One

Love Made in Heaven

Rich kids were once destined for a political marriage, no one can say no and on one had dared to do so.

That rule had no exception even Kang Mina had the taste of it but Luhan wasn't selfish he was good enough to close his eyes and deal with what Mina wants to do with her life.

anyways she won't have a choice he will get her whether she like it or not.

They both sat infront of each other, Luhan with amusement in his face as Mina look stress out which was followed by heavy sighed trying to hold on to his laughter "ya know, alot of girls wants to be in your place right now."luhan said trying to break the silence "well, honey I'm not one of those girls."Mina replied back at him taking a sip of her water.

"oh the kids are here."both of there mother arrive at the same time Mina stand up to gave Mrs. Lu some respect "polite as always, that's what I love about you."she said and ask Mina to sit again "how's school lately kids?"Mina's mother said "it's doing well for me."luhan said as he took a bite of the meat infront of him.

"you obviously don't care, you almost took the last spot this quarter."Mina said as she rolled his eyes on him "Kang Mina!"her mother called "It's okay, Mina is actually saying the truth."Luhan's mother said glaring at his son which he had just replied back with a smile.

this monthly meeting had always pissed her off not to mention that it's always being held at the Lu Golden Hotel she had sure always reach her limits every time he see this guy infront of him.

"your such a pig, calm down with the food."Mina said tapping her hand on the table "will you shut up, you made me come all the way here while I was having fun deal with it."Luhan said Mina glare at him.

the two older women excuse themselves leaving the two behind on the table "so how are you?"Luhan said "what do you expect me to answer?"Mina said "your not okay, it doesn't look like it."Luhan said "then your right."she said standing up "I'm going to have fun tonight."she soon said "have fun, it's not like I'm gonna stop you."luhan said as he watch disappear from his sight after an hour the two older women went back.

"where did she go?"her mother ask "she said she have another commitment."luhan said as he wipe his mouth "I'm gonna walk around and treasure the moment after all it's been a while since I have been here."luhan said grabbing his car key "don't go around messing our name punk."her mother said but luhan didn't care at all.

Mina was already drunk after only an hour of arriving Ji Eun her friend after a call she arrive at Busan "I knew that morning that you called in your not feeling well."Ji Eun said as she play around with her drink "that bastard, I hate him."Mina said "which one, Lu Han?"Ji Eun said in curiousity "uhhmm ye..."Mina laughed.

Mina tried her best to pull her self together picking up a dart guys started to surround her "Daebak, it's really Kang Mina."one of the guys said "yeah it's me boys, your not dreaming this is reality."she laughed some guys started to be all over her meanwhile luhan was pretty much frustrated enough as he continue on calling Mina's phone.

"seriously, my fingers are already hurting."he said throwing his phone at the back of his car but soon grab it back "Song Ji Eun, where are you two?! I know your with her so you better spill it!"Luhan yelled on the other line "uhhh, I don't know where but it's the really expensive one near your hotel..."says the tipsy Ji Eun over the phone.

"arggh."Luhan said in frustration heading inside the loud music greeted him and of course guys all over Mina some girls greeted her of course he might need some props so he let two girls to be on his shoulder as he approach Mina.

"thanks girls, see you around."luhan said pushing the girls away with disappointment on both of there faces "enough of the show guys, it's over."luhan said as he pulled them away one by one away from Mina "look at him."Mina said "it's Lu Han, handsome Lu Han."Mina said as she run her finger on luhan's cheeks "of course I know that."Luhan said well he's changing his tone this time.

Ji Eun recognize Lu Han right away "YAH what are you?!"he yelled "Lu Han, don't blame me she just send me a message and as a good friend I came over to be with her."Ji Eun said "good friend my ."Luhan said the guys didn't even move an inch from there spot one guy is about to touch Mina but Luhan punch him right away "don't even try."he said in a serious tone.

"hold him guys."one of the guys ordered which the boys did "SERIOUSLY?!"luhan yelled as he started kicking them "blackbelt boys, blackbelt"luhan said as he put them down one by one.

grabbing Mina's hand who's probably lost in her thoughts at the moment "let's get out here."Luhan said shoving Mina inside his car he purposely change his speed from faster to slower "Kang Mina, pull yourself together!"Luhan yelled at her but she pretty much lost it soon they reach the hotel some employee offered there help but Luhan said no.

"where did auntie go?"Luhan ask calling the general manager "she already left sir."the general manager said "FOR REAL?!"luhan yelled "yes sir."the general manager said lowly on the other line "okay, thanks."luhan said hanging up the phone Mina isn't still well.

calling in a maid he instruct them to change her clothes "tooo showy, why even."luhan murmured as he gave the maid one of his shirt and ask them to put it on her after they got done changing her they step out of the room luhan put on water on the small basin and grab a towel.

"you owe me one Kang Mina."luhan murmured once again after taking care of her luhan fell asleep next to Mina without even him noticing it.

waking up on a not so familiar environment, Mina's eyes widened not to mention Lu Han lying next to her "Lu Han!"she yelled as she pulled luhan's hair "KANG MINA!"luhan yelled as he tried to remove her hands away from him "what happen LAST NIGHT?!"she ask luhan playfully look at Mina from top to bottom.

after all this is a rare situation, "who knows."luhan said "I'm asking you seriously, don't play around with me!"Mina yelled at him "you should at least thank me for thanking care of you."Luhan said walking out of the room but before he close the door "get ready, were going back to Seoul."he said closing the door.

Mina wore her uniform and headed out through the lobby where luhan is waiting "let's go eat breakfast before going back, and why did you wore your uniform we might not even get the chance to go to school today."luhan said but before Mina could speak up once again luhan answer his own question.

"ah right, that dress from last night is too y so your stuck with that uniform."luhan laughed "your adding more fuel through the fire sir."the general manager interrupted "the breakfast is ready sir."he said guiding the two inside the hall.

Luhan was eating the food while Mina was just sitting there "eat."luhan instructed but Mina wasn't listening at all "Kang Mina."Luhan said "well if you don't like it, fine I'll eat it."Luhan said but before he could even get in Mina stop him.

"I'm eating."she said as she took a big bite of the food infront of her "you see, I have known you for a long time now, and I think there are alot of things bothering you."Luhan said "do you really wanna hear me out, or are you trying to just look at my weakness."Mina said.

"besides the Zhang Yixing break up, I know what's going on with you and your mom."Luhan said "she was excited about her marriage I'm not even."Mina said opening up "did I mention that it's Zhang Yixing's father."Mina said "wow, your mom is daebak."luhan murmured "your father is still single and runs a big conglomerate alone."luhan added. 

"technically your still there only child, your still gonna get all there money cheer up."luhan said "your dad still call you princess, and your mom still call you her precious gem."luhan added. 

"silly, it's not all about money."Mina said as she slam her hand on the table "let's go back to Seoul before I ended up killing you on your own hotel."Mina said as she heads out without even waiting for Luhan "Kang Mina wait for me!"luhan yelled as he run towards Mina.