CHARACTERS

Sweet Vengeance
THE PROTECTIVE LEADER
Woohyun is a stubborn, hard-working CEO of his father's alcohol company, and owns countless bars throughout South Korea. Oh, and did I mention he's the leader of a gang? As an heir, not only did he inherit his father's company and businesses, he also inherited the position of the leader of his father's gang: Royale. When his mother had died when he was seventeen and his father had died the following year, that changed him into the strong person he is today. Of course, that meant he had to protect the only family he had left: his little sister.
NAM WOOHYUN ★ LEADER OF ROYALE ★ TWENTY-TWO
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE CURIOUS LITTLE SISTER
Jiyoung is a bubbly, caring teenager that attends Woolim High School as a hard-working student. She is her class's president, and is extremely popular. Her best friends are Sohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Howon. When her parents had died a few years ago, she had to depend on on her brother to take care of her. She is often found tending to the garden in her backyard, doing homework at the cafe two blocks from her house, or working part-time at the florist next to the cafe.
NAM JIYOUNG ★ WOOHYUN'S SISTER ★ EIGHTEEN
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE MODEST BEST FRIEND
Sohyun is a courteous and respectful woman that works as a part-time makeup artist. The male counterparts in her family, such as her father and grandfather, served in the militaty as generals. This was where she learned her skills. Her position in Royale is right hand woman, which is just a fancy word for Woohyun's favorite female member of Royale. Despite her harmless looks, she can definitely do a lot of harm when the situation demands it. She is particularly skilled with weapons, but has fair skills with physical combat.
BAEK SOHYUN ★ ROYALE MEMBER  ★ TWENTY-FOUR
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE CHEEKY RIGHT-HAND MAN
Sunggyu is an outgoing and humorous man that helps alongside Woohyun on his work with his companies and establishments. He's very lazy and usually hangs around at the Nam residence most of his days. His parents were never around for the majority of his life, and because of that, he got carried into the wrong crowd - until he found Royale. His position in Royale is right hand man, which is just a fancy word for Woohyun's favorite male member of Royale. Despite Sunggyu's friendly attitude, he serves as a fearful threat in combat.
KIM SUNGGYU ★ ROYALE MEMBER ★ TWENTY
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE HUMBLE HIT MAN
Sungyeol is a quiet and independent man that dj's for one of Woohyun's clubs every night. He usually won't say much unless he is talking to someone he knows personally, and he is best known for being undeniably patient. He's been an orphan for the first seven years of his life, until he was taken in by the former leader of Royale. Ever since then, he saw Royale as his family. His position in Royale is hit man. Taught since he was taken into Royale, he has grown fond of using guns in combat, and is the most skilled in that department.
LEE SUNGYEOL ★ ROYALE MEMBER ★ NINETEEN
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE HEADSTRONG LEADER
Dongwoo is a comedic and friendly CEO of his father's restaurant chains, and also owns his own cafe. As an heir, not only did he inherit his father's company, he also inherited the position of the leader of his father's gang: Phoenix. After his twin sister's death at the age of seven, he vowed to kill the man that killed her - only, he had died before he had the chance to do so. However, that wasn't enough for him; he needed some sort of gratification to relieve himself of his sister's death - and Jiyoung would be the perfect scapegoat.
JANG DONGWOO ★ LEADER OF PHOENIX ★ TWENTY
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE COLD-HEARTED LEADER
Ailee is a bold and self-dependent woman that works part-time at one of Woohyun's bars. She is best friends with Dongwoo, and lives with him alongside Sungjong and Myungsoo. She is Dongwoo's childhood friend, and stuck by him after everything he had went through. She is determined to go through with Dongwoo's plan, which is to kidnap and kill Woohyun's younger sister, Jiyoung. No one knows her real name, except Dongwoo, as she stands her ground as being known as just Ailee, and Ailee only.
AILEE ★ LEADER OF PHOENIX ★ TWENTY-ONE
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE FLIRTATIOUS SPY
Howon is an arrogant and playful man that still acts like a child. He attends Woolim High School along with his best friend, Jiyoung. His parents are high-paying CEO's of resorts around the world, and are rarely ever home. His position in Phoenix is a spy. He is paid large sums of money by both Ailee and Dongwoo to roll with the Royales in order to find out their plans and to keep an eye on everyone in the gang. He has some skill in physical combat and weponry, but not enough to consider being a full-time member of Phoenix.
LEE HOWON ★ PHOENIX MEMBER ★ EIGHTEEN
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE CUNNING BARTENDER
Sungjong is a care-free and relaxed man that works in one of Woohyun's bars - the very first bar that Woohyun's father had opened. He is very manipulative when he wants something. He was raised by a single mother, and he was abused every day of his childhood. He had run away, and was taken in by the former leader of Phoenix. His position in Phoenix is messenger and right hand man. Despite his feminine features, he is extremely skilled in weaponry, with physical combat skills almost matching - he is not to be messed with.
LEE SUNGJONG ★ BARTENDER/MESSENGER ★ TWENTY-TWO
©credits
TH0wxxR.png

 

THE SECRETIVE BARTENDER
Myungsoo is a very talkative and patient man that works alongside Sungjong in one of Woohyun's bars. He was raised by his aunt after his parents had died in a car accident, and she was rarely ever at home to take care of him. He was an official Phoenix member since the ripe age of fifteen, and he learned most of his skills from Sungjong and Dongwoo, His position in Phoenix is messenger and right hand man. He is often found reading books, helping out at Dongwoo's cafe in the day-time, or chatting it up at the bar he works at during the night.
KIM MYUNGSOO ★ BARTENDER/MESSENGER ★ TWENTY-TWO
©credits
TH0wxxR.png