— SL. CL. FL.

❛❛ 5 PERFACTIONS ※ twitter rp based on divergent — active ; abnegation is wanted! grant our wishes please? u v u
  
Shipslist
 
Coupleslist
 
louthro.  lou x jeth
jethrion.  jeth x zorion. 
jethra.  jeth x ciara.
jethAto.  jeth x potato.
nathander.  nathan x jove.
CIone.  ciara x rione.
gillara.  gill x ciara.
roxaire.  roxas x claire.
LynndA.  lynn x brenda.
*simply mention or dm us if you have any other pairings that you ship!


 
Adrian ♥ isabella.  
dating since 140521.


 
Rione ♥ Ciara  
status since 130525.


 
name ♥ name.  
status since yymmdd.
Featureslist
 
Aptitude test.  A test that will determine which faction you belong the best. A faction will be inspected by another faction's leader. they will tell you the highest scores, and you have the right to choose from any of the factions listed on your results. If you choose a faction that's not a part of your resuls, you'll instantly become factionless.
Choosing ceremony.  A ceremony that takes place in the government buildings. All citizens that already took the aptitude test shall make their decision here. By signing up with your name and current faction, you'll then be led into an auditorium-like room, with a stage in the center. In that stage, there are five bowls. In each bowls, there are things that represent each faction; grey stones for abnegation, soil for amity, pieces of glass for candor, water for erudite and lit coals for dauntless. The procedure to choose is that you'll have to cut your left palm until blood comes out, then, you'll have to let the blood drip into the bowl of your desired faction.
INitiation.  a training-like session after you've chosen your faction at the choosing ceremony. Each faction has its own initiation, so it'll be different for each faction. if you fail here, you'll be factionless.