Airport

Love Will Remember
Jessica went to the the comany to tell Mr Lee Soo Man about her leaving.
 
Jessica : " Mr Lee......... I would like to leave Korea awhile. All these stuff are too hard to take it.... "
 
Mr Lee Soo Man : " Of course you can. I'll inform you if the next comeback date is confirm. "
 
Jessica : " Thank you ....... I need to think about my life. What do I want and not..... Mr Lee, can you not tell the members that I'm leaving for awhile. I can't seems to face them now........."
 
Mr Lee Soo Man : " Alright then but you need to know that you're still a celebrity. Please be careful in America, I'll help to inform the aiport for the safety reasons. "
 
Jessica : " Thank you, Mr Lee. I'm leaving now....."
 
* Back at SNSD's dorm, the next day *
 
Tiffany : " What to do.........? Jessica is missing and now...? My dad just called me to inform me that my grandma have been admitted to the hospital.... What should I do now..? "
 
 
Taeyeon : " What? Please go back to America now! Your grandma is more important! "
 
Hyoyeon : " Yes, we'll help to find Jessica. Don't be worry. "
 
Tiffany : " Really? Then I should inform manager oppa now......."
 
Hyoyeon : " Yes yes! Please go now! "
 
Tiffany then went to inform her manager oppa and was allowed to Korea. She then went to pack up her clothings and Jessica's. And flew to America.
 
Jessica was already in America by then. Once she had taken her lugguage and was about to leave but she didn't know that her fans know she came to America. She was shocked and there were many fans, it was really chaotic there. Some security guards were protecting her from her fans but it was too chaotic that they mistook her as one of the fans and pushed her to the left. Jessica hit her head on the wall and fainted. They immediately call the ambulance and was sent to the hospital.
 
* Next day *
 
The Korea news reports Jessica's incident in America, and the members were shocked. They wanted to leave Korea to visit Jessica there, but they weren't allow. By then, Tiffany was already in the America, she knew what's going on and went to visit Jessica in the hospital.
 
* Conversing in English *
 
Tiffany : " Hey Jes, are you okay? "
 
Jessica : " I'm fine, I can leave the hospital tomorrow. "
 
Tiffany : " But......... Everyone knows where are you now..... What should we do next? "
 
Jessica : " We're in L.A. Since it's a time for me to take a break, let's go to a place in America, that's relaxing! "
 
Tiffany : " It sounds like a very good idea! Where should we go? "
 
Jessica : " Let's go to erm........ Florida? Miami? Orlando? "
 
Tiffany : " Let's go to Miami! "
 
Jessica : " Set! "
 
Tiffany : " I'll book the tickets now! "
 
* Back in Korea *
 
Mr Lee Soo Man : " Hey girls, you're here to see me. What's wrong? "
 
Taeyeon : " Yeah Mr Lee..... Jessica is admitted in the hospital in America. But manager oppa say we're not allow to go... Why? Can we please? "
 
Mr Lee Soo Man : " I have to respect Jessica's privacy. She came to me personally to tell me, that she's be leaving to American for awhile because she can't take it anymore, after what had happened. She didn't know how to face you guys and she don't want to for now. "
 
Sunny : " But she'll be alone.......... "
 
Mr Lee Soo Man : " Tiffany is also in America. She had lied to you guys about her grandma incident is all because of Jessica. As a team, everyone need to understand each other but you guys don't seems to understand Jessica. You guys shouldn't blame Tiffany alright? She was there since the beginning, so let her be. "
 
Taeyeon : " Yes Mr Lee, and we'll reflect upon our actions. 
 
* In Super Junior's dorm *
 
Eunhyuk : " Have you guys heard about Jessica's incident in America? I hope she's fine now............. "
 
Ryeowook : " Yeah, I heard from Sooyoung. She said Tiffany is with Jessica in America now......... Jessica left because she wasn't able to face her members now. "
 
Heechul : " That's very sad. She've been lost in love, Donghae ah you know anything else? "
 
Donghae : " No, after Yoona and I have confirm our relationship, we barely talked. Even if we do, it's still very awkward. Jessica? I'm worried for her.... Should I go and find her? "
 
Eunhyuk : " But you're with Yoona now...... If you're off to find Jessica, it will be very weird. "
 
Ryeowook : " If you think that's the right way, then you should follow your heart. " 
 
Donghae : " I don't know........... I need to think. "
 
Heechul : " If you're worried for her, means you still feel something for her. You need to think because Jessica is the one for you but you're with Yoona now...... You've been tied down, so you don't know what your true feelings are................ But it's not weird if you do feel something for her, you guys have been dating for 5 years. Of course, there's still something you cannot let go off..........."
 
Donghae : " Maybe you're right. "