Stolen.

Stolen

I said goodbye to my friends and left the mall. While walking home, I was thinking about what should I do if someone decides to kidnap me. I'm really paranoid. Should I try to stab him with my keys? Nah, it probably won't work. I put my earphones and continued walking in the already dark and creepy streets.

 

After 10 minutes I was already climbing up the stairs to my family's apartment. It was about 6PM, so I was the only one at home. I got in, took of my shoes, closed the door and made a brunch. I turned up the music, some funky jazz in particular, and started preparing a bowl of muesli with cocoa.

 

I grabbed the bowl and sat on the desk. I switched the computer on and ran the League of Legends launcher. I heard a strange noise, but thought that it came from the song and didn't bother to check what it was. I started playing the game. Although I was playing, I wasn't really thinking about it. The thing that was in my mind was actually my real self.

 

A 15-year-old girl living with her mother, totally ignored by her father. Oh... my father. This loving father has turned into an ignorant man few years ago. After my parents split-up 5 years ago, he used to call me everyday, he used to pick me up once a week and talk for hours while walking in the park. All this until last year. He instantly started forex. His whole life was engulfed by it. In the beginning was winning. He started buying luxorious stuff. A new car, phone. He bought me a new phone too. But still, he was so engulfed by forex, that he hardly remembered to call me. 3 months ago I tried to call him, after a month without hearing him, but his phone number was not available. He didn't call me. In a week, he called me, but from another phone number, with the loving tone of voice he used to have back then. He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk with him, but I was so infuriated that I made up an appointment. And then, in a week, I was told that he lost more than $500 000 and he tried to commit suicide. He was in hospital for a week. He still doesn't know that I know about this. My mom doesn't know about it too. She is a perfect and strong woman. Unfortunately, she has to pay my tuition fee all alone. The enormously huge amount of money for studying in the private and really prestigious school is not something our family can easily handle. And, of course, me, the weirdo. I am usually a very nice, shy and peaceful girl, who loves fashion, fine and performing arts. I really dislike Lana del Rey, cake-faced women and... the fact that I'm lesbian.

 

We destroyed the enemy's nexus. Relieved, I remove my fingers off the keyboard. A hand touched my shoulder. Surprised, I tried to turn myself and see if this is my mother, but as I got up from the chair, unable to turn, the hand moved from my shoulder to my eyes. Then the person turned me and kiss me on the lips. I was already screaming. Definitely that was not my mother. The person stuffed my mouth with some kind of cloth. I felt dizzy and fell on the ground...