[One-shot]No,no, nnooo!!

No, no, nooo!!!

'For love of Buddah, please no! Please. Please. Please.' Furrow eyebrows form across his features the sound of sliding, clicks and clacks across his private chambers illuminated by his lamp desk.

Clicks....

Clacks...

Jabs...

Jabs..

Jabs...


'No. No. No. No. This can't be happening to me. No, not now...'  nibbling on his bottom lip nervously face all flushed, held his breathe mentally praying it's just wireless connection problems. To his luck of intellectual skill levels he knew subconsciously and is mentally kicking himself for ever downloading from an unfamiliar site he's never been into before. Out of all the days to have his software license to expire on his laptop.

For it is was now presently left vulnerable to network world, helpless, he might as well email the entire global regions that says..'Send me picture attached with a virus while I'm half awake in the early morning I'll sure likely to open it!'

Stupidly he did.

It happen.... that big beautiful screen picture he saved on his desktop is now ...gone. More importantly all his things. His saved pictures, memories, music, demo music, videos, work, everything... is gone... eeevverrrything!! Big ol' smack covered his face rubbing 'em up and down in frustration. The seat rolled out from under him fast slammed against the wall. His long strides lead him inside the bathroom flicking the switch on inside looking at himself in the mirror. Look of many held emotions on weather to hit something or to simply cry over his poor laptop that went to laptop heaven... reached out for a familiar routine he's done so many times.... after he washed it out before placing toothpaste on it he set off his anger clock wising the brush so fast many times he did in the past...that wasn't enough though. Roughly place to toothbrush in it's holder... he dug inside the cupboard beneath the sink wear it held supplies for the bathroom. 

Ripping away the plastic cover package inside was six toilet papers, taken one out gently unravel the begin for a split second wildly he uncoiled the toilet paper where the first huge bundle pile landed at his feet after starting another coiled up ball of TP mumbling angry.

'you freakin' nesa--- aarrrgg --fresa- nee!' kept mumbling on and on  one roll after the other mouth all foamed from the toothpaste around his lips looking like a mad man with rabies.

"Changmi --- WHOA!!" A intruder stop in his tracks at the threshold door way looking at the scene displayed before him... then looking back inside his bedroom where the desk lighted up randomly across the screen of static waves.

"You're laptop died I see... and your taking it out on the poor toilet papers again..."

Last cardboard roll drops on top the nearly look like a mountain pile of tissue up to his knees... his snare glare fumes all around his tall frame body. The man half hair inch shorter than him palms open his hands as an unarmed man. "No need to be rash about it. I just noticed it a few seconds ago."

"Bugger off!"

Shoves past him skid his shoulder on door frame with cad thud impacted. 'Don't take it out on the innocent..' rubbing his hurt shoulder...


'Bang! Bang! Bang!'

"That's not going to help the laptop, you know..." hollering out the banging stops a split second later an item flew past his face hitting the glass door window... 'crack'

I have to admit the kids got an arm after his boxing training...maybe I should just buy him a new laptop and let him copy my things besides we mostly have the same files except for one thing though..

Clash!
Clash!
CRASH!!


Definitely gonna buy him a laptop!

========
========
========