Chapter 1

No No NO!

5 Months Earlier

"Mrs. Lee?" said the Dr. Kim.

"Yes."

"Congratulations you are 4 weeks pregnant!" Dr. Kim said with a smile.

"P-Pregnant.. are you sure?" Aria said looking at Dr. Kim.

"Yes Ma'am I am 100% sure you are pregnant. Please see the nurse and she will give you some papers on what to eat and what to do so you can have a successful pregnancy and I will see you in about 2-3 weeks for a checkup." Dr. Kim walked out the room leaving behind a shocked Aria.

"I am pregnant" Aria said to herself. She got up and walked out the room to meet the nurse.

Later that day

"Yeobo I'm home." Jinki yelled as he sat his stuff down by the door. It was quiet which was weird because he knew Aria was home because her car was outside.

"Aria?? Aria where are you baby?" Jinki looked in the living room. No Aria..he looked in the bedroom. No Aria.

"Where the heck is she?" He looked out the back door window and saw her sitting by the pool.

He walks towards her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey baby why are you out here?"

Aria jumped "Oh Onew you are home."

"Onew?? Yeobo you only call me Onew when you are mad at me. What did I do?"

Aria sighed. "Nothing. I just got alot on my mind sorry honey."

"Well talk to me, I am all ears." Jinki sat down beside Aria and looked at her serious like.

Aria was debating on how she should tell him that she is pregnant. Even though they have been married for 2 years now. She dont think Jinki will be too happy to hear it esp. since SHINee has been super busy with 'Everybody' album promotion and working on their new Japanese album. Jinki barely get any sleep or eat because he is always working.

"Aria seriously what's wrong? You starting to scare me." Jinki looks at her concerned.

Aria looks down and say "I'm pregnant."

Jinki looks at her shocked.."Really? OMG I am so excited."

Aria is shocked at how Jinki is taking the news. He is happy about the baby.

"Are you really happy? I mean we never talked about it so I assumed you didnt want any."

Jinki hugs her tightly. "Stop talking nonsense of course I want to have kids."

Aria was so shocked but happy by hearing Jinki saying that. She hugged and kissed him. "We are going to be great parents dont you think?

Jinki kissed her forehead. "No doubt about it."

 

Present

Aria was on her way home from her daily walk when she saw a group of teenage girls standing outsider her house. She know they were fangirls of SHINee because they have been sending her hate mail. She tried to sneak towards the backyard but one of the girls saw her and yelled at her to stop. Aria tried to run but the fangirls was too fast and pulled her to the ground.

"Stop ruining our oppa's life." one of the girls said. They started kicking Aria in the face. Aria put her arms around her stomach to keep the baby safe.

"Jinki where are you? Help me Oppa." The girls keep kicking and kicking her until she fall unconcious.

"Yah get away from her." somebody yelled and the girls ran off leaving an unconcious Aria.

Aria woke up in the hospital. She tries to sit up but it immediately pushed back down by someone.

"Baby please rest." Jinki said.

"Jinki what happen? Why am I in the hospital?" Aria asked.

"You was beaten by some teenage girls. I was pulling up and saw you getting beat up by those girls and scared them away. I tried waking you up but you wasnt responding or moving so I picked you up and rushed you here." Jinki said. Aria looked at Jinki and he was crying.

"Jinki why are you crying? I am okay and the baby is okay." Jinki looks at Aria and shakes his head "Aria you lost the baby."

"What?!?" Aria put her hand on her stomach and noticed the baby bump was no longer there. "Jinki where is my baby?"

Jinki started crying harder and hug Aria. Aria screams, "NO NO NOT MY BABY! PLEASE NOT MY BABY"

Aria and Jinki sat in each other arms and cried together.