Chapter 1

A Love That Wasn't Meant To Be

 

That grin, his shining white teeth glone in the light, his lips, they looked so soft as they got closer and closer...A shrill sound cut off the image as Dara sat up and stretched her arms. She rubbed the back of her head and got up out of her bed padding over to the full lengthed mirror on the wall.

 

"Yah.." She stared at her reflection "why must my hair always be messy" she complained to herself as she searched the room for a brush, failing, she stormed across the hall knocking on the door in front of her "Yah Sanghyun, you open this door right now and give me back my hair brush" she almost yelled.

 

she stood there for about three minutes...she counted...she could hear shuffling from the other side of the door and was about to kick it as the door opened and a tired looking Sanghyun stood in nothing but track suit bottoms "Noona...why must you wake me this early?" He yawned before handing the brush over other "Why?" She asked trying to hold back from shouting "well cute little brother of mine...you keep taking my stuff and I have to come and get it back" she explained as if she were talking to a five year old, before turning on her heel and walking back into her room.

 

Getting ready was a long task for Dara and by the time she was ready she was 15 minutes late, grabbing her stuff she ran out the door as fast as she could and ran down the road to where her closest friend lived, as she ran into the driveway she saw her friend standing there and smiling "Finally I've been waiting for a while you know" the girl said opening a door of her car, getting in and waiting for Dara to do the same.

 

"Sorry Rinnie" Dara smiled climbing into the passengers seat "you know my hair is an untameable beast in the mornings" she giggled as they drove, the radio blared out oldies tunes that Rinnie kept humming under her breath, Dara rolled her eyes and pulled out her iPod slipping the buds into her ears and pressed play as she closed her eyes listerpning to song after song until Rinnie tapped her shoulder "Dara we're here we should go see the girls before going to lectures" Rinnie Sid collecting her bag from the backseat and slinging it onto her shoulder.

 

"Sure, lead the way" Dara nodded, grabbing onto her friends arm and walking towards the school building. Once inside Dara smiled and walked over to a comfy looking sofa where two girls were chatting quietly "Bom, Minzy annyeong~" she said slinging nd arm over both their shoulders  "Dara unnie annyeong" Minzy smiled looking up from her phone which Dara was now looking at grinning slightly "who's that?" She asked looking at the picture displayed clearly on the phones small screen "ahh unnie it's a new boy, doesn't he look amazing?"

 

Minzy grinned looking back down at the image, Dara smiled as well before frowning slightly. The boy seemed familiar, like someone out of a dream, a dream...A dream! Dara gasped remembering that mornings dream, and this...this was the boy, the boy of her dreams.

 

'Wow' she thought shaking head a little "cheesy much" she whispered and Bom looked at Dara "what's cheesy Dara?" She asked narrowing her eyes a little "nothing...nothing at all" Dara blushed lightly trying to forget the dream, the boys beautifully tanned muscles, those abs...and those incredibly soft, kissable lips...Dara shook her head furiously as she dug in her bag pulling out her own phone " send me that will you?"

 

Asked Dara glancing at Minzy before looking out the window, her eyes widened in shock, he was there and he was walking towards them...towards HER!! She smoothened out her hair and smiled watching the boy come closer, until he stopped and turned his head to the left as a boy who looked like he must of been in his first year almost ran up and jumped on him while grinning, taking a closer look she saw that the boy was actually Kwon Jiyong, a pretty blonde in her year.

 

he continued to grin as three other boys came over, Dara nodded "Daesung, Seunghyun, and Youngbae huh" she whispered "does that mean HE will be in our year too?" She thought aloud. As if he'd heard the boy waved the others off and continued to walk towards them, walked in and stood directly in front of Dara, a beautiful smile on his face.

 

Dara smiled back the best she could without looking like a fangirl in front of their favourite idol, she looked at him trying to take in everything and one thing that caught her attention was his eyes. She must of been staring hard because when she heard a low voice she jumped "is there something on my face?" He asked before chuckling and holding out a hand "I'm Seungri. It's nice to meet you" he continued to chuckle as Dara looked confused and took his hand "it's nice to meet you too I'm Dara" she said, obvious she was still in shock she smiled clumsily stepping back and almost tripping on a bag that had been left on the floor "smart Dara smart.." she whispered to herself standing up straight "what made you move to this school so late then?" she asked Seungri regaining any composure she had.

 

"My parents just moved here for work and uhh well I heard there were a lot of pretty girls here..." he paused and looked at Dara a hint of tease in his eyes as he grinned "And they definitely not wrong" he said glancing over to the other girls including them in the statement before smiling at Dara again, it dropped as the rest of the boys walked in and standing behind him Jiyong came up to stand in front of Dara "Morning Sandara-sshi" he said politely as a cocky smile was obvious on his face "Morning Jiyong" Dara mumbled not taking her eyes off of Seungri she really didnt want an ex to be talking to her right now.

 

Her eyes flicked to him and the others and they simply nodded a slight bit as Daesung placed his hand on Seungri`s shoulder "we need to go to class now, the lecture will start in a few minutes" he said gently Seungri nodded and smiled "It was nice meeting you Dara" he said picking up her hand and placing a kiss to the back of it before dropping and moving away with the rest of the boys, once they were out of sight Rinnie moved up behind Dara "Hmmm seems like you've made a new friend there" she giggled "But be careful okay? there is no way to trust them...especially when he's a friend of your ex..." she mentioned before grabbing her wrist "we better go too actually our lecture starts in..." she checked her watch "2 minutes" she said dragging Dara away.

 

But the only thing Dara could think of was Seungri and her last thought before entering her lecture hall was 'I wonder if Seungri will be there.’