Friends?

Friends? - Siwon

— Siwon’s POV —

Getting done with a great work out, I walked out of the fitness center as I walked down the street to my place. Pulling out my phone out of reflex, from a vibration, I typed a response quickly, pressing the send button.

I looked up just in time to see this beautiful girl bump into me. My shoulder moved back as I threw her off balance. Grabbing her arms, I caught her before she reached the ground. Her eyes were closed tightly awaiting the hard ground.

"Sorry about that Miss, I wasn’t looking where I was going." I said as her furrowed face gently released its muscles and softened as her eyes opened. My eyes fell onto hers as she cleared and I released my grip from her.

"Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you did I?" I asked since she was being awfully quiet. She shook her head gently as I released my tight grip from her and gently rubbed her arms where my tight grip was. She looked over her shoulder quickly as I saw this group of girls strutting after her.

"I’m sorry but I have to go. Thanks for helping me. I- I j-just have to g-go-" She said quickly and with fear trembling in your voice, her feet walked quickly as she ducked her head with a quick bow.

"Wait~" I call after her as I walked beside her. "Are you in trouble? Do you need any help?" She just shook her head quickly as she dug her chin into her chest, trying to hide herself. Looking over my shoulder at the wall of teenage girls coming after her, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a shop as her head perked up as I pulled her through the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Helping you." I said as I released my tight grip on her once again.

"I don’t need any help from you." She said almost in fear as she looked out the windows and ran out of the door.

— Your POV —

Jogging out the door, the popular girls huddled around you as they pushed you around the corner. The leader grabbed your hair as she pushed you up against the wall.

"I don’t take no for an answer." She tilted your head up against the brick as you heard some whispering from the girls as the leader slapped you harshly against your cheek as you closed your eyes tightly.

With the leaders’ hand up in the air ready to strike you again, the other girls pulled on the leaders’ coat as she turned to see Siwon standing there. Grabbing the leaders’ hands, she released her grip from your hair.

"S-Siwon?" She stumbled on her words as you opened your eyes and looked at the man that stopped her actions. He gave you a sweet smile as you fixed your hair gently. "What are you doing here?" The leader and the rest of the girls happily smiled and tried to impress him.

"I am here to see my friend." Siwon said looking at you as he gave you a wink for you to play along. The girls looked at you quickly.

"Really? You know him?" The girls got closer to you as you nodded.

"I was actually wondering where she was, we were going to hang out today. I am glad that I found her." Siwon stood by your side as he grabbed your wrist. "We’re going to be late for our movie, now." He pulled you from the group of girls as they began to day dream and fangirl over him.

Walking a block or so away you ripped your wrist out of his hand. He turned around to face you as you looked around.

"Thanks for all your help, but I think I better go." You said as you bowed at him.

"Wait, can I at least know your name?" He asked calling out for you.

”___ _______” You said as you bowed.

"Choi Siwon" He bowed to you as well. "You know if we don’t go see a movie together and act like friends or they might think something’s up and you will be in more trouble." He pointed out as you held out you arm for him to drag you again, but this time he slipped his hand through yours as you both walked to the theater.

"You choose the movie." He said as he got out his wallet, ready to pay for two tickets.

"Let’s go see ________ that is one of my favorites." You said shyly as his expression brightened on his face.

"That is one of mine too." He commented as he passed the money through the window exchanging it for two tickets.

Walking to the right theater, he bought you popcorn and a drink as you settled into the seats. Right before the movie was about to begin, the group of girls that you thought you lost, appeared at the entrance as you slid down into your seat. Siwon noticed the girls as well. Quickly taking out his sunglasses, he told you to put them on and his jacket as well. The girls seem to find Siwon as they sat behind him.

"Where is your friend?" The girls asked as they put their arms on the back of his chair.

"She wasn’t feeling well so I took her home." Siwon covered up.

"Then who is she?” A girl poked your head as you hoped that Siwon had another thing up his sleeve.

"She is my cousin. She likes to listen to movies but because she is blind she can’t watch them, so she likes to listen to them." Siwon said as he held his hand over yours. The girls sat back in their seats as they watched the movie. You became uncomfortable with them watching you as you made some hand movements and Siwon played right along.

"Ah I see" He said turning around, "We will see you later. We have to go." They all waved to you as he led you down the steps and out the door as you both exited the theater.

"That was close~" You said as you lifted the sunglasses to the top of your head. "How did you get so good at all of this?" You asked as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Practice and being an idol helps a lot." He said just talking like you both had been friends for longer than a few hours. "Now lets get you to my place before the girls suspect that we tripped them up." You nodded as both of you walked to his place.

"Aish, I have to be sick don’t I?" You said as he smirked at you.

"It won’t be a bad thing. I take care of my patients." He gently bumped into you as you smiled and giggled. Leading you up to his place, he took his coat and glasses as you slipped off your shoes. 

"Into bed missy." He smiled at you as your eyes got wide as he walked to the freezer making an ice pack. Turning around he looked at you and chuckled.

"Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you." Placing his hand on your back, he led you into the bedroom as you laid down and laid some blankets on you. 

"Hmmmm there is something missing." He tapped his lips gently as he found what was wrong. Putting his hands on your head, he messed up your hair slightly as you just trusted him. "Ok, now lay down and put this on your head where they pulled at your hair." You did what he asked as you got a photo text.

Are you really hurt? It was under the picture of the popular girls.

Yeah, you said as you snapped a picture of you holding the ice pack to your head.

We are so sorry, we just well we were mean to you. We are sorry.

"Hey Siwon!" You called as he came back in with some juice for you.

"Yeah" He sat on the bed next to you as you smiled at the picture they sent.

"They are being nice to me now because they really like you." You laughed as he saw your beautiful smile for the first time.

"I think this might go on for a while." Siwon said as he sat on the other side of the bed as he typed on his phone. "Would you like to be my friend?"

"You have lots of those." You said as you turned off your phone and your head rolled to the side to look at him.

"But I haven’t had as much fun with them as I have had with you all today." He said looking down at you as the dusk light filled the room with a beautiful soft light. "Will you be my friend?"

The second question struck you hard as you thought about your day and how much fun you had with him, dodging the girls and playing along with the story that he made up.

"I would like that a lot." You said happily as Siwon smiled at you and you thought that it was a good thing that you were laying down or your knees would have buckled for sure.

"Can I take a picture with you?" He asked as you nodded. Petting down your hair he laid his head next to yours as he held up his phone as you smiled and held up two fingers. Taking the picture, he added some stickers and wrote, Best Friends, on the picture before posting it with the caption, The best day with a best friend.

Smiling at the caption and the picture you pushed his shoulder away playfully.

"What I had a wonderful time today with you." He smiled at you nodded.

"Me too, me too." You smiled at him happily letting the evening slip through your fingers.