Lee Kyu Won don't you know?

Lee Kyu Won don't you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartstrings was supposed to have 16 episode, but it got cut to 15 episode instead. I am writing about episode 15 real missing we didn't get to see. I read heartstrings script and I was disappointed that they cut episode 15 which was supposed to filled with cutest and jealousy. I am going to write about episode 15.

Consist of only 1 chapter

Chapter 1: Lee Kyu Won don't you know?

Everyone's was at the bowling rama, including Director and Yun-Soo . They were having fun talking and playing. Lee shin look at Lee kyu won beating him at blowing. He look at her and said "How do you win?" she smile and said "I love blowing" he stare at her.

The director was teasing him telling him that he making his girlfriend beat him at playing.

Lee shin hand Lee kyu won juice to drink instead of soju. Knowing when she drink it trouble to get her home like the last time when he had to carry her home. She look at him and puffed her face looking at her he said "Don't look at me like that and drink it" she didn't drink it.

She turned her face away from him seeing that his eyes widen knowing she getting mad at him since he didn't allow her to drink. He said in a low voice "Ya Lee kyu won" she look at him. She ask in a sad voice "Why?" he said to her "Your not a good drinker, remember the last time you drank what happen? My waist hurts for a week" he lied. Hearing that her eyes look at him not knowing what to say she drank it.

Seeing that he smiled and said "Don't be mad" hearing that she ask cutely but in a low voice "Who's mad? I am not" hearing that he said happy "Really? You aren't?" she look at him. He smile and said to her "Drink it" she shook her head and continue drinking it.

During the night

Lee kyu won look at Lee shin talking and smiling with the professor. Looking at them she felt jealous since Lee shin first love was not her, but the professor. Cha Bo said to her "Kyu-ah" she look at Cha Bo. Cha Bo ask "What wrong?" Lee kyu won shook her head saying nothing. She continue to look at Lee shin happily smiling with the professor.

Lee kyu won told the others she was leaving, but not Lee shin since he was busy talking to the professor. Cha Bo ask "Why?" she look at Lee shin and said "I am tired" Cha Bo look at her and said "Aren't you going with Shin?" she said "Aniyo, I am going first" Cha Bo said "Yea bye" and left.

Lee shin was looking for Lee kyu won wondering where she is. He ask Cha Bo "Where Lee kyu won?" Cha Bo said looking at him "She just left" hearing that he ask "Left?" Cha Bo said "Hmm she didn't tell you? Did something happen? She seem upset" Lee shin look at Cha Bo and couldn't believe she left. He quickly ran outside to find her.

Looking around like crazy trying to search for her he ran and ran until he spotted her waiting at the stop sign. He look at her and quickly went up to her and said mad "Ya Lee kyu won" hearing his voice she quickly turn to see him. She ask surprise "Lee shin why are you here?" he was breathing hard and out of breath from running around. He look at her and was trying to catch his breath for a moment before he could say something.

He look at her and ask "Why did you left without telling me? Why did you?" she look at him and didn't know what to say. He said loud and mad "Why did you left?" she look at him and said after a second "You were busy talking with the professor and I didn't want to bother you" he look at her.

She continues "I wanted to go home" he look at her and said "Lee kyu won" she look at him and wanted to know "Lee shin do you-Aniyo well-" he look at her and ask "Why?" she continues "Do you-still like the professor?" hearing that his eyes widen he couldn't believe she dare ask that.

He took a second before asking "What did you just say?" she didn't say anything he look at her she said "You still like the professor right? I am really stupid" hearing that anger rise inside of him he yelled "Ya Lee kyu won you really-do you think I like her? Then why am I with you if I still liked her?" she look at him.

She yelled back at him "I don't know why are you with me?" he stand there looking at her. Out of anger he said "Yea I like her happy?" hearing him say that her eyes widen she didn't expect him to say it. After saying that he felt terrible he look at her to see tear forming in her eyes.

She look at him with tear glazed in her eyes "What? You are really a bad man. Fine keep liking-" he didn't let her finish talking he pulled her in for a kiss. Her eyes were open as tear fall out she try to push him off, but he didn't let her. He couldn't believe her he just kissed her.

She pull out of kiss and look at him feeling confuse and hurt by what he said. He look at her feeling mad and upset yet guilty for saying that. He said looking at her "Lee kyu won" she look at him and said "You even did this" meaning kissing the professor.

He look at her hearing that she said that he said yelling at her "Don't say one word more" she look at him. Confuse she said "Huh? Wh-" he stop her from talking he said furious "Stop talking" she quickly obey him. He ask curious "What do you mean even this?" since he doesn't know she saw the kiss between him and the professor. She look at him and was crying she said "You kissed the professor too" hearing that his eyes widen.

He yelled hearing that "Ya Lee kyu won how can you-" she cut him off and said yelling back "Why are you lying? I saw it, that night the director was taking me home I saw it" hearing that he felt guilty and embarrass and mostly hurt since she saw that.

He look at her speechless for a couple of seconds. He said to her "What? Lee kyu won" she look at him and said to him "I understand you liked the professor and even kissed, but how can you still? When we are together? How?" hearing that he yelled at her "Stop talking right now" she look at him as tear falling.

He said after he calm down a little "How can you say and ask that? Do I look like I still like the professor?" she stare at him. She shook her head saying yes seeing that he yelled again"Ya" she look at him yelling. She said "Stop yelling, you even said you still liked her" he took a deep breath and said "Who's fault? I said that because you made me mad. How can I like her when I like you" hearing that she look at him.

He continues "Do you think I was playing around with you? Am I like that? I liked you, don't you know that?" she cried. He wipe the tear as she hit him on the chest he look at her she said to him "You are really-bad" hearing that he look at her. He grab her hand from hitting him he said "Lee Kyu won" she look at him.

She said mad and sadly "How could you say you liked her still? How?" he said hearing that "Your right I am bad for saying that, but you made me upset saying that" she look at him. He ask "If you were jealous why didn't you tell me? Why did you left and not talk to me?" she didn't answer.

He said "Even though I was talking with the professor I only see you and think about you" she stare at him. Tear fall more he wipe it he said "Don't you dare ask me that again got it? Since you already know the answer don't ask?" she shook her head.

He said to her "It was a mistake that all, I felt terrible and ashamed knowing you saw it" meaning with the professor and kiss. She look at him sadly he said hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter