4 . 8 . 6 Chapter 2

4 . 8 . 6

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo woke up , it was so quite in the house and he thought it must be Saturday. If only. If there'd ever been a day that he needed to be a Saturday , to be anything but a school day , this was it. His head was full of cement and it took some effort to keep it from falling forward or on to his shoulders. 

Kyungsoo got to his feet , wobbled a moment , grabbed the small plastic container with one hand and opened his bedroom door a crack with the other. There was no one in the hall , so he crept past the open doors of his parents' bedroom and slipped into the bathroom , locking the door behind him.

Kyungsoo took a bleary-eyed look at himself in the mirror. He could clearly remembered that his parents went to business trip to Jeju Island for two weeks , but he didn't care about it because he believed that Jongin could take care of him and he wasn't a child anymore. Kyungsoo let the water flows downwards , make himself felt fresh yet clean. Kyungsoo splashed cold water on his face and dried off with a clean towel. Kyungsoo took a deep breath , and prepare to go to school.

Like usual , as Kyungsoo walked out of his house , he could see that Jongin was waiting for him. Kyungsoo could see from his house's entrance. Jongin was leaning against the pole that was right in front of his house , kept staring at the sky. Jongin looks like he was thinking or looking about something really important and Kyungsoo didn't know what to do unless wanted to ask Jongin about it.

'' Hey , what are you doing ?'' Kyungsoo looked at Jongin because he heard there was no comment from him. He was about to continued to ask Jongin question after question but since Jongin was like a stone. Kyungsoo stared at Jongin with his big eyes for a minute . . two minutes . . three minutes . . . four minutes ' DAMMIT !!!!' Kyungsoo mumbled inside.

'' Hey , answer me !'' Kyungsoo playfully punched Jongin's arm. He was hoping that maybe he will get some respond but seems like his hope were too much. In other words - He didn't get any respond from his fellow friend , Jongin

Jongin stopped what he was doing which was staring at the skies and tried to focus at his friend , making sure that his friend wasn't upset with him but it seems like goes to the other way - Kyungsoo was upset . . because of him.

Jongin felt bad as he could see that Kyungsoo kept pouting his mouth. But Jongin ended up feeling it was funny and cute. Not everyday he could see Kyungsoo pout like a little kid. Those lips were so . . . nice , how it feel with his ? Oh , Jongin really wanted to just kiss Kyungsoo. They have been friend since childhood and Jongin know that Kyungsoo was type of straight person. Kyungsoo would never forgive Jongin if he take opportunity on him.

'' So, what's the matter , my princess ?'' Jongin said.

'' . . . . . . . '' Kyungsoo was in his moody mood since Jongin ignored him.

'' Awww ! Someone's pouting !!! So cute !!! '' Jongin teased Kyungsoo.

'' YAH ! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME CUTE , RIGHT ????!!!!!!! '' Kyungsoo was freaking out. He didn't like when people call him cute. He hate it ! He really , really hate it !

'' HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! '' Jongin couldn't hold himself and burst into laugh. If you were there , i bet that you would also laugh at Kyungsoo's expression.

'' S-Stop i-it , pl-please '' Kyungsoo muttered.

'' Stop laughing. I'm not cute anyway , for God's sake , I'm a man !! And a man not suppose to be cute !'' Kyungsoo said and Jongin started to stop from laughing. But then he started to laugh again ! Well , who couldn't laugh when you just saw your friend just bumped into the lamp pole right in front of his face.

'' PWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! '' okay , it was hard to stop because Jongin was already rolling himself on the floor. Some people were watching them but seems like both of them were already in their own world. Kyungsoo couldn't help himself from kept blushing and blushing. It was embarrassing !

Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore , he pulled Jongin towards their school. Once they arrived at school , Kyungsoo could see that Baekhyun was waving his hand in the air near the big tree to him , signaling him to come over.

Kyungsoo dragged Jongin towards Baekhyun. He saw there were another two person with Baekhyun , one of them was Suho and another one ; Kyungsoo never saw him before.

'' Ohh , Kyungsoo-ah !!! Long time no see you !!! I miss you !!'' Baekhyun said as he hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

'' Haha , i miss you too , hyung ! How was your voice ? Your life ? Is it okay ?'' Kyungsoo asked , he knew Baekhyun since childhood but not long enough as him and Jongin. They haven't meet for 2 years since Baekhyun moved to his new house. Both of them used to practice together before , mostly after school. They would hang around and sing together. Baekhyun turned his head around and his eyes widen when he saw Jongin.

'' YOU !!!'' Baekhyun let Kyungsoo go and his finger went up , straight pointed to Jongin's face right after he half-shout-and-half-angry at Jongin. Jongin blinked a few times as he looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sighed. Well , he knew what was gonna happen.

'' What is this ?'' Baekhyun asked , his finger never moved even one inch from Jongin's face.

'' What you want , pabo ???'' Jongin rudely replied.

'' I want you get out of here !!! '' Baekhyun explained with such a beautiful smile of his. Smiled ; fake smile .

'' Stop it .'' Kyungsoo's voice popped up in the middle of conversation but seems like no one heard him. Maybe because he was too small to be noticed. Kyungsoo mentality cursed himself from being too short ! Well not his fault , right ? 

'' Aww , you're dreaming ! I think maybe you're going to die soon. That's way you keep on dreaming , right bacon hyung ??'' Jongin said with his little-puffy-eyes on. Baekhyun tried to ignore Jongin but that kid were just too much ! 

'' Yah ! This little----'' Baekhyun tried to grab Jongin but Junmyeon's glare stopped him to do so.

'' You guys never change , right ??? ''Kyungsoo said softly but Jongin could feel the impact inside. Baekhyun's mouth was opened but closed as he heard the bell already rang. Correction , not only Baekhyun heard it but all of them heard it. Kyungsoo quickly grabbed Jongin's arm and pulled him towards their class wanted to avoid fight. As both of them went to their class , Jongin could feel that Baekhyun kept staring at him like he done something wrong. 'Well , i had done nothing wrong , why should i feel bad ? Keep cool , Jongin !' Jongin said to himself. He kept thinking yet he realized that he was already inside their class , he sat on his seat for the second day of school. As the time passed , Jongin kept looking outside through the window. What the teacher was saying never goes into his head. He just need to ask Kyungsoo about the subject later and everything would be fine.

The bell rang , both of them prepared to go to recess. Like usually , Kyungsoo kept looking around the school while Jongin tried to explained to Kyungsoo about the school. Suddenly someone pushed Jongin from behind , harshly , not forgot to mention. Jongin fall to the floor and the person who was pushing Jongin ran away , just like that. Kyungsoo who saw what was happened , shocked. He knew nothing to do except bend down towards Jongin.

'' Hey , are you okay ? '' Kyungsoo asked curious, putting his best innocent look towards Jongin.

'' I'm fine , thanks .'' Jongin said as he tried to get up. '' That bastrad knew nothing , right ?!! He said nothing after push me , damn hard !! It's hurt , you know??!!! '' Jongin explained. He didn't like it when other people never respect him. It hurt his pride so much.

'' Yeah , i know it. Can you stand up ? Or you want me to help you ? Or you wanna go home ? '' Kyungsoo worriedly asked. Of course he worried , it was his friend , his bestfriend ! Jongin replied all the question with just one nodded. He knew that Kyungsoo would understood it 'i'm fine'. Both of them went to canteen , Jongin sat on his seat while Kyungsoo took the meals for both of them.

As Kyungsoo took the meals , someone came to Jongin and sat beside him and said '' Hello , my name is Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin.'' The boy said and Jongin nodded , signaling Xiumin that he understood him.

'' I heard that you love to dance , am i right ?'' Xiumin asked and Jongin nodded again.

'' So , would you like to join us ? The dancing club , umm ... we kinda short of people now . Would you like to join us ? Please ~~~'' Xiumin started to beg.

'' Sorry but i'm not so sure about joining any club yet'' Jongin told Xiumin.

'' Joining whatt???'' Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere. He put the meals on the table and stated to ask a lot of question.

'' Jongin , are you going to join it ? The dancing club , right ? You gonna join it ? What's your name , dude ? What class are you in ? Wait !! Are you the 1st year or 2nd year ? Is everyone have to join a club ? Just one club ? Cannot make it two ?'' Kyungsoo asked , curious.

'' Chill dude , my name is Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin. I'm in the second year. I'm here just to invite this boy to join us. But seems like we already know each other , maybe we can be friend , right ?'' Xiumin said playfully.'' For your information , everyone have to join one club each year. What club did you join ?'' Xiumin asked , the question pointed to Kyungsoo who was playing with his meals. Kyungsoo looked up and answer it.

'' Umm ... i don't know the name but i know that Baekhyun hyung is in that club.'' Kyungsoo said

'' Ohh , i see.'' Xiumin replied.

''Hey ! You never told me that you already join a club. Why you never told me ???'' Jongin said

''It's bacon hyung , ohh i wanna eat bacon !!!'' Jongin said again and Kyungsoo sent a glare at him. Kyungsoo wondered why both of them kept fighting anyway. Kyungsoo's thought stopped once Xiumin started to move.

'' Okay , if you decides to join us , come to our room after school okay , Jongin !'' Xiumin said and both of them nodded as they understood it. Xiumin went back to the place he sat before , next to Jongdae and few of his friends. Meanwhile Kyungsoo and Jongin had a little fight.

'' You should tell me earlier !!!! You can't join that club !! ''Jongin pouted his lips , sadness took over his nerve. He couldn't imagine if Kyungsoo got bullied. Even if there was Bacon hyung , he coun't let KyunsOo alone , right ?

''Wait !! What ???!! No ! I'm going to that club ! Who are you to order me around ??!! ''Kyungsoo proteased , who are Jongin to stop him anyway !!

'' No No No No NO!! You can't! Are you mad??? There's Bacon hyung! He will scold you , anyway!'' Jongin kept with his answer.

Jongin pouted his mouth again , he knew Kyungsoo was going to join that club and no one could stop him from doing that. Jongin played with his meals , his mood was ruined. He couldn't join the singing club , his vocal was totally out of tones. He could only dance and rap. Jongin's thought went blank once Kyungso called him. He looked up and faced Kyungsoo's face , the face that he wanted to pinch so much. Jongin could kiss Kyungsoo anytime if he couldn't control himself.

''Just now , when you are in front of my house. I saw you ....'' Kyungsoo wanted to say more but Jongin cut his speech.

''Hahaha ! Of course you saw me , then why the hell did i waiting for you ??!! '' Jongin burst into laugh. 'Damn !! I waiting for you just to make sure that you see me , don't you see me ?? I'm over here , always waiting for you , only for you ... my Kyungsoo.'' Jongin muttered inside. He could feel a pang inside his heart that was making him said. 'Didn't you saw me ? ''A question popped up inside his brain. But Jongin managed to smile and heard out what Kyungsoo gonna say.

''Well , i know that. But i saw you staring at the skies like you're thinking something. What is it , huh ? Do you have any problems ?'' Kyungs asked , kept staring at Jongin with koala's eyes of his.

''There's no such thing like that , i don't have any problems. You know i'm not like that , right ??!!'' Jongin replied with a smile on his face ; fake smile. 'Kyungsoo , you're !!!! I was thinking about you !! ' Jongin almost shouted inside his heart. Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin's answer. But when he saw Jongin was smiling .. at him , his heart beat faster. Faster then before. Kyungsoo quickly cleaned up the mess on the table and stood next to Jongin , so he couldn't see Jongin's smile anymore. Finally , his heart beat went to normal again.

As both of them walked back to their class , Kyungsoo remembered something and he needed to tell Jongin about it. Kyungsoo quickly asked Jongin to come with him for a while. Jongin was clusless at first but then he knew what Kyungsoo wanted ; he wanted to go to toilet. Jongin followed Kyungsoo from behind and waited for him outside the toilet. As Kyungsoo was doing his business , Jongin went to wash his hands. Suddenly , a pair of eyes make Jongin shocked , those eyes of Kyungsooo. JongIn never realized that Kyungsoo was watching him from behind.

''Yah !!! You scared me !! ''Jongin half-shouted at Kyungsoo.

''I'm sorry...'' Kyungsoo said with firm , there were no smile on his face like before.'' Jongin-ahh '' Kyungsoo added.

''Ne..'' Jongin replied.

''You. Sleep. Over. My. Place. Tonight. ''Kyungsoo said before he went out the toilet. Leaving Jongin inside the toilet. The boy was clueless. He suddenly couldn't process what he was heard from Kyungsoo.

' W-Wha-What did he told-d m-me just now???' Jongin asked in wondered. Well , he asked nobody because Kyungsoo already went out from the toilet.

----

sorry , sorry. i know i'm late, sorry. Well i stay in the hospital for  few days , every night i cried because i miss my bed !!! Sorry also if there's any grammar mistakes. *bow* . Sorry if it's not like what you guys hoped but i'll try harder for the next chapter. Sorry again , i hope you guys will subcribe and comment , plsss . Bye !